Trump calls election a sham. How PATH...

Trump calls election a sham. How PATHETIC!

Posted in the Junction City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Don

Junction City, KS

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Get over it Don. Start acting like an adult and setting an example for the children and people of this country.
It is a sham

Rome, GA

#2 Nov 7, 2012
How can people be so...... stupid. Do you really think your vote counts.

They knew ahead of time. The news announced it before the votes were in. It is all a show.

They even said Ohio's vote is what counted. Meaning the Electoral College. Why should Congress's vote matter.

This is no Democracy!!
It is a sham

Rome, GA

#3 Nov 7, 2012
OOPS! Didn't put question marks b/c so early and very tired. Not stupid though.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4 Nov 7, 2012
A TV clown with a dead squirrel on his head is a sad sight.
The Don

Junction City, KS

#5 Nov 7, 2012
It is a sham wrote:
They knew ahead of time. The news announced it before the votes were in. It is all a show.
They even said Ohio's vote is what counted. Meaning the Electoral College. Why should Congress's vote matter.
This is no Democracy!!
If I was like you, and thought (the majority) of the people in this country were stupid, I would move outside this country to a new country. Good luck on your quest to find democracy elsewhere.
Patriot

Lake Worth, FL

#6 Nov 7, 2012
It is a sham. Most of the people that voted for Obama are obviously on some kind of government program...ie: food stamps, welfare, section 8....and these people don't want to have to actually work (talk to them and you'll find out...they feel it's not worth it to work when they receive so many free benefits from the government). These people know if Mitt was elected, their "free ride" would be over.
HesRight

Junction City, KS

#7 Nov 7, 2012
Patriot wrote:
It is a sham. Most of the people that voted for Obama are obviously on some kind of government program...ie: food stamps, welfare, section 8....and these people don't want to have to actually work (talk to them and you'll find out...they feel it's not worth it to work when they receive so many free benefits from the government). These people know if Mitt was elected, their "free ride" would be over.
WOW!!! Do you really believe that a majority of voters are on the types of programs that you listed? How incredibly out of touch with reality are you?

Now if you added other people that benefit from government programs (i.e. all government employees including the military, farmers with their subsidies, government contractors including those that do road construction, researchers that use governmental grants to find cures for diseases, everyone that had or benefited from a public education, everyone that benefited from a government owned hospital, etc...) you would THEN reach the majority of US citizens that voted.
The Don

Junction City, KS

#8 Nov 7, 2012
Patriot wrote:
Pure speculation by a disgruntled voter. Baseless accusations spawned from rumour and exaggerated reports from unqualified or biased sources.
Rastous

Albion, IL

#9 Nov 7, 2012
It is a sham wrote:
This is no Democracy!!
Amen Brother! I saw how things went when I turned 18. I have never voted and am not a registered voter. When the world goes to hell in a hand basket. I'll grab my rope and hang myself. No big deal. In the mean time you good ole Democrats keep working so I can get my check every month.
Rastous

Albion, IL

#10 Nov 7, 2012
HesRight wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!! Do you really believe that a majority of voters are on the types of programs that you listed? How incredibly out of touch with reality are you?
Now if you added other people that benefit from government programs (i.e. all government employees including the military, farmers with their subsidies, government contractors including those that do road construction, researchers that use governmental grants to find cures for diseases, everyone that had or benefited from a public education, everyone that benefited from a government owned hospital, etc...) you would THEN reach the majority of US citizens that voted.
You got that right. There is 17 people that live in these 2 Gummit housing buildings here where I live. Only a 81 year old Christian lady cast her vote against Obama yesterday. 1 out of 17 people.
Rastous

Albion, IL

#11 Nov 7, 2012
The other 16 never let it bother them. Including me.

Location hidden

#12 Nov 7, 2012
Patriot wrote:
ost of the people that voted for Obama are obviously on some kind of government program...ie: food stamps, welfare, section 8....and these people don't want to have to actually work (talk to them and you'll find out...they feel it's not worth it to work when they receive so many free benefits from the government). These people know if Mitt was elected, their "free ride" would be over.
BULLSHT HERE. The ones who voted for Mittens want to receive their handouts from their daddies like he did. they're for a "free ride" for themselves.

You are an idiot if you believe that, and a scumbag for posting it if you know better, which I suspect you do.
Patriot

Lake Worth, FL

#13 Nov 7, 2012
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
BULLSHT HERE. The ones who voted for Mittens want to receive their handouts from their daddies like he did. they're for a "free ride" for themselves.
You are an idiot if you believe that, and a scumbag for posting it if you know better, which I suspect you do.
The fact is Mitt made his wealth himself (it wasn't given to him by his Dad). With a quick google search you can verify that for yourself.
There were about 32 million people on food stamps when Obama took office. Now that number is around 46.5 million. Doesn't that tell you something? Get your head out of the sand.
Joel McDermit

Lincoln, NE

#14 Nov 7, 2012
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is Mitt made his wealth himself (it wasn't given to him by his Dad). With a quick google search you can verify that for yourself.
You saw his tax returns, WOW, Are you some sort of Chinese investor?
duh

Junction City, KS

#15 Nov 7, 2012
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>

There were about 32 million people on food stamps when Obama took office. Now that number is around 46.5 million. Doesn't that tell you something? Get your head out of the sand.
It tell me that unemployment is high because of a situation that Obama has steadily been fixing. As unemployment goes down, so will the assistance that people are getting.

Location hidden

#16 Nov 7, 2012
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You are no patriot, you are a classist pig. Mittens got where he was because of his Daddy, no ifs, ands, or buts, about it. Exclusive private school, Governor/CEO's son - the idea he "made it on his own is utter bullsht.

Peoplea re on food stamps because we've been in a recession, dumbass, the greatest one since the Great Depression. There were always more people eligible than participated in the program but now it has been extended to cover those in need. that you would begrudge them shows what a vile wretch you are.

Your version of America was rejected by the voters yesterday. Suck on it, you turd, because it is going to get worse for white trash like you.
sam

Junction City, KS

#17 Nov 7, 2012
Patriot wrote:
Well, buddy, I voted for Obama and I go to work 40 hours a week and have never asked anyone for anything. SMH
Old Buzz

Albion, IL

#18 Nov 7, 2012
sam wrote:
<quoted text>Well, buddy, I voted for Obama and I go to work 40 hours a week and have never asked anyone for anything. SMH
Good for you. Have a big ole piece of raisin pie. Oh. And keep on workin'. Sucker.
Patriot

Lake Worth, FL

#19 Nov 8, 2012
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are no patriot, you are a classist pig. Mittens got where he was because of his Daddy, no ifs, ands, or buts, about it. Exclusive private school, Governor/CEO's son - the idea he "made it on his own is utter bullsht.
Peoplea re on food stamps because we've been in a recession, dumbass, the greatest one since the Great Depression. There were always more people eligible than participated in the program but now it has been extended to cover those in need. that you would begrudge them shows what a vile wretch you are.
Your version of America was rejected by the voters yesterday. Suck on it, you turd, because it is going to get worse for white trash like you.
There is a big difference in Mitt's Dad giving him a good education and giving him loads of money. Yes, he father gave him an education which gave his son the skills he needed to become the self-made wealthy person he became. That you would begrudge him shows what a jealous person you are.
Your Marxist theology has failed in every country that it's been tried in. Spend some time studying history (look at Russia).
My version of America was not rejected by the voters yesterday (it was SOME voters).
And to respond to you food stamp comment: The fact is I see people all the time that use food stamps. Many of these people can get jobs, they just choose not to because of all the free benefits they get from the government. There are plenty of jobs in our area, these people are just too lazy to work (and I am not saying it's all people on food stamps, as I am aware that there are some really in need...and those people deserve to get food stamps).
I suspect that you're one of these "free loaders" that is unemployed and taking advantage of the welfare sytem.

Location hidden

#20 Nov 8, 2012
Patriot wrote:
There is a big difference in Mitt's Dad giving him a good education and giving him loads of money.
No, there is no significant difference at all. That Mitt Romney or George W. Bush achieved anything at all is entirely attributable to whose crotch they popped out of.
Yes, he father gave him an education which gave his son the skills he needed to become the self-made wealthy person he became.
That Horatio Alger bullsht went out with the buggywhip. Nobody with a brain that works believes that. Any time a man says he got rich through hard work ask him whose. Not his own. Mitt Romney's "work" is entirely composed of fraud and legerdemain. He got rich because he had a head start and a name, end of story.
That you would begrudge him shows what a jealous person you are.
Me? Jealous of a souless mercenary like Rmoney? You're pretty stupid if you believe that. I pity the poor schlub that he thinks he's exceptional because of his limited achievements, and even more I pity a low information voter like you who is too stupid to see that.
Your Marxist theology has failed in every country that it's been tried in.
First off, Marxism is an ideology, not a theology. And everywhere it's claimed to have been implemented the "failure" is one of deviation from Marxism. The failure of Marxism is its acolytes too easily succumb to human vices like greed, as Rmoney and you have done. China's pretty successful these days so in your limited mind that proves you wrong, right?
Spend some time studying history (look at Russia).
Actually my BA is in History and I took Russian history from one of the best experts on it.

I also know that Stalin's implementation of centralized planning and cramming 100 years of industrial development into ten built the Soviet military apparatus which defeated Hitler. So by your reckoning he was quite successful (might is the only thing cretins like you respect).
My version of America was not rejected by the voters yesterday (it was SOME voters).
That's the majority, bucko. Your dream for America is dead, dead, dead, and not lamenting.
And to respond to you food stamp comment: The fact is I see people all the time that use food stamps. Many of these people can get jobs, they just choose not to because of all the free benefits they get from the government. There are plenty of jobs in our area, these people are just too lazy to work
and you "know" this...how? Because you saw them in the checkout lane at a supermarket? You're pretty dumb if you think that gives you a window to their souls.
I suspect that you're one of these "free loaders" that is unemployed and taking advantage of the welfare sytem.
You do? I tell you what, Mouthaphuckoa, I'll bring 20 years of tax returns and you do the same and I can pretty much guarantee you my Form 1040 line 34s all added together are probably 2-3 times greater than yours. Bring it on, coward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patriot Park off limits 57 min LOL 6
Mr. Dinky 23 hr Still there 148
Word Association (Jan '09) 23 hr _Zoey_ 1,177
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) Wed _Zoey_ 5,408
News Pay day for thief who burglarized truck at Manh... Wed Lol 1
Does anyone know where Steven heller is??? Age 38? Aug 22 Daughter 1
Faith Tabernacle (Nov '10) Aug 21 reversesocialengi... 2,952
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Junction City Mortgages