The murder of Crystal Fisher
BABYS DADDY

Wichita, KS

#22 Oct 28, 2011
It looks like it all will end soon enough thank god for her fam and friends !! And for the Sh@& talkers....go find someon else to judge since your so perfect...LOSERS
my bad

Junction City, KS

#23 Oct 28, 2011
BABYS DADDY wrote:
never on parole...mind your biz anyways !!
Got you confused with the other two baby`s daddies.
MHK

Manhattan, KS

#24 Oct 30, 2011
Angry wrote:
I think she got what she deserved! She was a lying cheating no good drug dealer that should have been home with her kids but she was out selling drugs and narking on people to try to keep her ass out of prison. Moral of the story is do the right thing in life and you will not be murdered!!! Her family is all crap involved in some kind of crap.
Who are you to judge? You obviously never met Crystal. She had some skeletons in her closet but we all do. But since she's not here to prove your wrong, I'll leave you with who I knew Crystal to be.
Crystal was a loving person, she was constantly trying to to the best she could to provide for her family, she gave her all in everything that she tried. She honestly didn't have much, but if you ever needed help, a shoulder to cry on or a just a good laugh she'd be there for you. She would go out of her way to help a stranger, and would give her last dime to help a friend. The quality that I found to be the most moving about Crystal however, was her ability to accept everyone. She never judged, she just loved. God bless her soul, and one day if you lived a good enough life, maybe you'll be able to meet her and then you could give a more adequate description of this person that you so unfairly judged.
Finally

Kennett, MO

#25 Oct 31, 2011
Looks like the case is solved!!!!!
Water Bill Bob

Sierra Vista, AZ

#26 Oct 31, 2011
MHK

Manhattan, KS

#27 Oct 31, 2011
http://www.ksn.com/news/local/story/Kansas-me...

Here's an article with pictures of the murderers. These are the ones who deserve "what they get".
Prayers go out to the family who will have to relive the tragedy throughout the trial.
Wrong answer

Junction City, KS

#28 Oct 31, 2011
JC PD Dispatcher wrote:
I am in traning in MD for another week. I have kept information to myself to long. JC PD knows who did this murder but they are trying to protect their own. Yes it was a JC PD Officer that shot Crystal Fisher. If and When JC PD arrest this Officer it will make JC PD Look bad. If PD will not do their job it looks like the people will have to clean this murder up themselves.
So, the perps in custody are innocent? You are an idiot.
billy

Junction City, KS

#29 Oct 31, 2011
Angry wrote:
I think she got what she deserved! She was a lying cheating no good drug dealer that should have been home with her kids but she was out selling drugs and narking on people to try to keep her ass out of prison. Moral of the story is do the right thing in life and you will not be murdered!!! Her family is all crap involved in some kind of crap.
What do you expect in Junction City? We make drug dealers the head of community organizations!
Soul Kitchen

Junction City, KS

#30 Oct 31, 2011
billy wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you expect in Junction City? We make drug dealers the head of community organizations!
Interesting and difficult to argue.
former resident of JC

Prairie Village, KS

#31 Nov 1, 2011
Justice can often take a long time to prevail in today's society and broke down systems. It is wonderful that this case has found some sort of justice. It is a shame that so many cases do not make it through the system for the proper closure for victims and debt paid to society by the offenders. Each person that followed this case and either chastised the police or made accusations about Crystal or the police should stop and think about how they would feel if the tables were turned. You never know when you may be impacted by a criminal act be it personal or indirect. It is a real shame that this website is such a joke and full of people who hide behind the anonymity to be hurtful or outright dishonest. I am happy that Ms. Fisher's family finally got the answers they needed and the closure they needed and I am proud of the law enforcement community that worked so hard to make this happen, but I know the crazy postings about this case will continue as it will about other topics. I just hope some sane people read the article about the arrests and realize their tax dollars are out there working 24/7 to make their community a safer better place to live even for all the bad eggs.
former jc resident

Prairie Village, KS

#32 Nov 1, 2011
Karen IN KY

Richmond, KY

#33 Nov 1, 2011
Excuse me but you don't know ALL HER FAMILY maybe some of her family is involved in business they should not be but those of us in another state are not. Regardless of the choices she or they make they are still loved by their family and whom ever you are you should keep you BIG FAT F**KING MOUTH SHUT, UNLESS YOU HAVE NEVER MADE UNWISE CHOICES IN YOUR LIFE. She may not been doing right but that does not mean parents, aunts, uncles, etc.. don't LOVE HER. DON'T DRAG SOMEONE'S NAME THROUGH THE MUD THAT IS NOT HERE TO DEFEND HERSELF, YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT SHE WAS DOING THAT NIGHT UNLESS YOU WERE ONE OF THE ONES INVOLVED THAT NIGHT AND HAVEN'T BEEN CAUGHT YET. IF YOU WERE, I HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE FOR MURDERING A BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY THAT HAD HER WHOLE LIFE BEFORE HER. The way she lost her life was cruel and uncalled for.
Angry wrote:
ouch

United States

#34 Nov 1, 2011
Posting in caps makes my ears hurt.
Clarissa

Clay City, KY

#35 Nov 1, 2011
All I can say to some of you people is wow. How can someone who was trying to do the right thing "get what they deserve" Did my cousin deserve to be shot down in the prime of her life, that would be a no. Why you think you can judge someone even when they are dead is beyond me. Everyone makes mistakes in their lives, no one is perfect. And I also don't appreciate that you called all of my family low lives. I'm sorry that your life isn't going the way you want it to be but that does not mean you can take your stress out on other people. Leave my cousin alone and let her rest in peace and let our family get closure from what has happened. You would want it if this had happened to you, so let us be able to
Lets Pull Together

Junction City, KS

#36 Nov 1, 2011
A scholarship for at-risk young girls and single, teen mothers would be a great way to honor her memory. Let`s start a benevolent donation fund at some local bank to assist our most vulnerable young women to better their lives. We owe that to this young woman`s memory. We can do this !
outside viewer

Junction City, KS

#37 Nov 2, 2011
jc is full of snitches,dirty cops to shorten it up shiesty people...if you know wnything about jcpd you will know that them asses know what all you know probly everything after all there are all kind of snitches...i maybe have drove by and seen a few people you know sneaking in and out the station,i think the force needs to be aired out...instead of talking about what the deseased victim deserved lets talk about what the police deserves a good investigation from some one outside thier fucked up organization...so spread the word about that and tell some of the snitches in the street we all kow about to talk about that since they already got that label and feel comfprtable doing so !!!
Huh

White City, KS

#38 Nov 2, 2011
outside viewer wrote:
jc is full of snitches,dirty cops to shorten it up shiesty people...if you know wnything about jcpd you will know that them asses know what all you know probly everything after all there are all kind of snitches...i maybe have drove by and seen a few people you know sneaking in and out the station,i think the force needs to be aired out...instead of talking about what the deseased victim deserved lets talk about what the police deserves a good investigation from some one outside thier fucked up organization...so spread the word about that and tell some of the snitches in the street we all kow about to talk about that since they already got that label and feel comfprtable doing so !!!
Next time put the crack pipe down for a couple of hours before you write something in Topix. People might be able to understand what you're saying then. I do, however, think in translation you will continue to shine as a lying, POS,complete idiot. Next time ask your parole officer to help you with spelling and grammar.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#39 Nov 2, 2011
Lets Pull Together wrote:
A scholarship for at-risk young girls and single, teen mothers would be a great way to honor her memory. Let`s start a benevolent donation fund at some local bank to assist our most vulnerable young women to better their lives. We owe that to this young woman`s memory. We can do this !
Even better, teach 'em a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle. Prince Charming lives, but he's got a beer gut and a roving eye.
Creeper

Junction City, KS

#40 Nov 2, 2011
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Even better, teach 'em a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle. Prince Charming lives, but he's got a beer gut and a roving eye.
Pot meet Kettle
Whatever

San Jose, CA

#41 Nov 2, 2011
Ok she may have made a mistake! She made the mistake and was placed on community corrections the year prior to her murder! If she would have learned from that mistake she would not have been out at the time she was and she would have been home taking care of her children! Moral of the story is she would not have been murdered if she would have learned her lesson the first time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) 1 hr Silly times 5,917
Russian meddling did not affect the outcome Sat 13th Cav 16
FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS in Kansas (Nov '10) Feb 23 Rebel123 47
Racist Black Lives Feb 21 The Kangaroo 11
The proposed new JCHS building (Feb '17) Feb 19 Sherm is right 94
USD 475 administrator rumor Feb 16 Elle 3
State of the Union Feb 16 Tony Tone Toni 10

Junction City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance