The murder of Crystal Fisher

Posted in the Junction City Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Angry

United States

#1 Aug 22, 2011
I think she got what she deserved! She was a lying cheating no good drug dealer that should have been home with her kids but she was out selling drugs and narking on people to try to keep her ass out of prison. Moral of the story is do the right thing in life and you will not be murdered!!! Her family is all crap involved in some kind of crap.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 22, 2011
This must be the internet version of the Jerry Springer show.
Have a Heart

Junction City, KS

#4 Aug 22, 2011
Angry wrote:
I think she got what she deserved! She was a lying cheating no good drug dealer that should have been home with her kids but she was out selling drugs and narking on people to try to keep her ass out of prison. Moral of the story is do the right thing in life and you will not be murdered!!! Her family is all crap involved in some kind of crap.
How are the poor little boys doing? They are also victims and hopefully their daddies are providing the love, support, and role models youngsters need who have lost a parent.
damn

Lawrence, KS

#5 Oct 11, 2011
y do people have to put her down people have there own problems and yes she got what she deserves but that shudent matter angry if u had a choice u would nark on someone to so and her fam ant crap ik her and her fam
justa wondering

Salina, KS

#6 Oct 11, 2011
why in the HELL do you dumbasses think she was a "NARC"....is she was, the team she was working for would have witnessed the murder and probably would have shot back at the piece of shit that did it...so brave to shoot an unarmed woman sitting in a car, even if she was a "drug dealer"...what's even worst, there is someone out there that knows what happened but is too much of a coward to come forward...REMEMBER PEOPLE, KARMA WILL GET YOU IN THE END
JC PD Dispatcher

Manassas, VA

#7 Oct 11, 2011
I am in traning in MD for another week. I have kept information to myself to long. JC PD knows who did this murder but they are trying to protect their own. Yes it was a JC PD Officer that shot Crystal Fisher. If and When JC PD arrest this Officer it will make JC PD Look bad. If PD will not do their job it looks like the people will have to clean this murder up themselves.
soooo

Junction City, KS

#8 Oct 12, 2011
Why don't you post the name of the officer to hasten the process?
Right turn Clyde

Junction City, KS

#9 Oct 12, 2011
JC PD Dispatcher wrote:
I am in traning in MD for another week. I have kept information to myself to long. JC PD knows who did this murder but they are trying to protect their own. Yes it was a JC PD Officer that shot Crystal Fisher. If and When JC PD arrest this Officer it will make JC PD Look bad. If PD will not do their job it looks like the people will have to clean this murder up themselves.
I call bullshizt on this one because if it was true you could call the KBI or FBI to investigate and they would swarm this place and arresty all involved. Get a life!
Danny

Beattyville, KY

#10 Oct 13, 2011
What kind of police dept. is J.C when they cant even arest a drug dealer for killing a girl, the P.D must know ho it was, every body else knows who killed Crystal. the police had him in jail once but let him go. Maybe the police had someone else they wanted murdered, the reason they let him go. I mean what better way to get rid of drug dealers then to have a drug dealer to kill off all the other drug dealers, Smart J.C.P.D.
Danny is a dumb ass

Dodge City, KS

#11 Oct 14, 2011
Hey Danny, There is a difference between knowing and proving a crime. If you have evidence of the crime you should tell the police since all the people involved are drug user/dealers and wont talk.
Danny

Beattyville, KY

#12 Oct 14, 2011
You are 100% right but some day some one will get mad or beat out of drug money and then they will began to talk, I want to take care of him myself, instead of the police. I hate for the police to waste the tax payers money on the sorry s.o.b.
What morons

White City, KS

#13 Oct 15, 2011
First off "JD PD Dispatcher" you are a lier. You are not now or never were a dispatcher. And spreading lies like that does nothing but hamper an investigation and help criminals. But I'm sure that is part of your plan.
Now idiot "Danny". For your simple mind, the Police arrest criminals and the courts deal with them after that. The Police don't turn them loose. As for the murder of Crystal Fisher, I'm sure you wouldn't have a clue how to investigate a crime. Especially one as complex as a planned murder. The hardest part of your job is deciding when it's time to flip the burger to the other side.
I'm confident that JCPD will arrest the people responsible for this murder even with all the interference and lies spread by idiots like you. I have great respect for these Officers who do this job and acomplish impossible tasks even though morons like you 2 talk BS behind their backs. You both will owe JCPD appologies.
Danny is a dumbass

Junction City, KS

#14 Oct 15, 2011
You are so right!!! Those idiots don't know what they are talking about!! Danny needs to go back to screwing his cuz in KY and let the police so their job!!
What morons wrote:
First off "JD PD Dispatcher" you are a lier. You are not now or never were a dispatcher. And spreading lies like that does nothing but hamper an investigation and help criminals. But I'm sure that is part of your plan.
Now idiot "Danny". For your simple mind, the Police arrest criminals and the courts deal with them after that. The Police don't turn them loose. As for the murder of Crystal Fisher, I'm sure you wouldn't have a clue how to investigate a crime. Especially one as complex as a planned murder. The hardest part of your job is deciding when it's time to flip the burger to the other side.
I'm confident that JCPD will arrest the people responsible for this murder even with all the interference and lies spread by idiots like you. I have great respect for these Officers who do this job and acomplish impossible tasks even though morons like you 2 talk BS behind their backs. You both will owe JCPD appologies.
wtf

Milford, KS

#15 Oct 17, 2011
i just read this and i am here to stick up for the police. why in the world would yall say the police took her life. she was a mother of two kids. she may have made mistakes but who is perfect. nobody but god can judge her. the police know more then you. so befor you go talking shit make sure you know the facts. you are a nasty person if you keep saying those things. you are in the jcpd so dont say what you dont know. im here to say for a fact our junction city police cares and loves junction city
Rose

Clifton Heights, PA

#16 Oct 24, 2011
So what is the latest information on this case? Has it become a cold case, or are they really holding someone on different charges and trying to pin this act of violence against this person as well?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#17 Oct 25, 2011
Rose wrote:
Has it become a cold case?
Duh.
BABYS DADDY

Wichita, KS

#18 Oct 26, 2011
You all who are talkn shit will burn in hell !!! how dare anyone pass judgment on her !!! You need to take a look in the mirror and dare tell yourself your better than anyone else!! If anyone knows what happened then they need to tell the authorities and let them handle it.....and for her family and friends that you say are no good....go [email protected]@ yourself and the high horse you rode in on, they are people to and you wouldnt be sayn this shit to theyre face PUSSYS !!!
Mr Bean

Junction City, KS

#19 Oct 26, 2011
BABYS DADDY wrote:
You all who are talking shit will burn in hell !!! How dare anyone pass judgment on her !!! You need to take a look in the mirror and dare to tell yourself you're better than anyone else!! If anyone knows what happened then they need to tell the authorities and let them handle it.....and for her family and friends that you say are no good....go [email protected]@ yourself and the high horse you rode in on, they are people too and you wouldn't be sayn this shit to their faces. PUSSYS !!!
Took the liberty of making a few corrections.
Proud Papa

Junction City, KS

#20 Oct 26, 2011
BABYS DADDY wrote:
You all who are talkn shit will burn in hell !!! how dare anyone pass judgment on her !!! You need to take a look in the mirror and dare tell yourself your better than anyone else!! If anyone knows what happened then they need to tell the authorities and let them handle it.....and for her family and friends that you say are no good....go [email protected]@ yourself and the high horse you rode in on, they are people to and you wouldnt be sayn this shit to theyre face PUSSYS !!!
When did you get paroled ?
BABYS DADDY

Wichita, KS

#21 Oct 28, 2011
never on parole...mind your biz anyways !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BLue Jay T-Shirts for the Manhattan football game 1 hr Disappointed 3
What did you think of all the local candidates ... 4 hr The walls have ears 22
Who Do You Support For Kansas Governor In 2018 Fri roadglide 21
What ever happened to Frank Estelle (Nov '09) Thu roadglide 61
The proposed new JCHS building (Feb '17) Oct 18 The taxpayer 82
Word Association (Jan '09) Oct 13 The Kangaroo 1,391
Tyson Chicken Plant In JC Oct 12 Barnyard Pimp 6

Junction City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance