First Prev
of 4
Next Last
JCman

Junction City, KS

#1 Dec 21, 2009
Does anyone know what is going on at Dillons Store on 6th Street? It appears they are remolding but I heard they were moving out to Caroline Ave. Does anyone know?
Dillons

Burlingame, KS

#2 Dec 21, 2009
Dillons is not moving, I was told by an employee that after the first of the year they will be knocking the wall out and expanding into the Payless store. She said she had not heard what they are going to do with that part of it. They are just going to make some upgrades. I am excited because they are already stocking more merchandise that they did not have room for before.
JC pride

Burlingame, KS

#3 Dec 21, 2009
JCman wrote:
Does anyone know what is going on at Dillons Store on 6th Street? It appears they are remolding but I heard they were moving out to Caroline Ave. Does anyone know?
Just remodeling from what I've heard.
wow

Lawrence, KS

#5 Dec 21, 2009
JCman's question seemed reasonable and harmless enough to me. It definately didn't justify such a rude response from WTF. I am happy that Dillons is staying put and remodeling. A true landmark was torn down to build Dillons where it stands, so keep it where it is forever in my opinion.

Since: Jul 09

Sierra Vista, AZ

#13 Jan 11, 2010
wow wrote:
JCman's question seemed reasonable and harmless enough to me. It definately didn't justify such a rude response from WTF. I am happy that Dillons is staying put and remodeling. A true landmark was torn down to build Dillons where it stands, so keep it where it is forever in my opinion.
Plow over it and make a Hyvee! A landmark??? This place is nasty and disgusting. I have seen this go through a remodeling process before and it did nothing but go downhill after a few months.
Hmmmmmm

Junction City, KS

#14 Jan 11, 2010
Couponer wrote:
<quoted text>
Plow over it and make a Hyvee! A landmark??? This place is nasty and disgusting. I have seen this go through a remodeling process before and it did nothing but go downhill after a few months.
Oh goody. Another troll.
you will never get it

Kansas City, MO

#15 Jan 11, 2010
you are right Dillons is a very nice store. NOT
rumored

Edgerton, KS

#16 Jan 11, 2010
OMG, Nasty?? Have you been to Walmart lately??
wow

Wichita, KS

#17 Jan 12, 2010
There used to be a historical home, true jem to JC, and the home of a historical man. He was one of the founding father's of Junction City. His beautiful home was torn down to build the Dillons.
History Lesson

Junction City, KS

#18 Jan 13, 2010
wow wrote:
There used to be a historical home, true jem to JC, and the home of a historical man. He was one of the founding father's of Junction City. His beautiful home was torn down to build the Dillons.
Alright. Please quit the suspense.

Who's home and why was he important and are there any pictures?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#19 Jun 23, 2011
Guess what, a guy hit me in the parking lot at Dillons in Dec. 09 and his insurance company refused to pay because, they said, he said "we hit each other". So mine only paid for 1/2 my deductible. But, I sued the guy in Geary County Court for the balance and won!

These drivers around here can't negotiate that parking lot. Hint: courtesy matters.
Question

Madison, WI

#20 Jun 23, 2011
The Kangaroo wrote:
Guess what, a guy hit me in the parking lot at Dillons in Dec. 09 and his insurance company refused to pay because, they said, he said "we hit each other". So mine only paid for 1/2 my deductible. But, I sued the guy in Geary County Court for the balance and won!
These drivers around here can't negotiate that parking lot. Hint: courtesy matters.
What does this have to do with the store itself. You are an idiot!
Normal for Kangaroo

Fort Riley, KS

#21 Jun 23, 2011
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this have to do with the store itself. You are an idiot!
Yet another irrelevant post to a year old thread. Please find this guy a friend.

Location hidden

#22 Jun 23, 2011
But you felt a need to reply, thus showing how I dominate you. Wimp.
Ret Army wife in CA

AOL

#23 Jun 23, 2011
What ever happened to Falley's and Gibson stores? Does anyone remember those two stores? LOL you can tell I haven't been there in many moon lol
Okay Wifey

Junction City, KS

#24 Jun 23, 2011
Ret Army wife in CA wrote:
What ever happened to Falley's and Gibson stores? Does anyone remember those two stores? LOL you can tell I haven't been there in many moon lol
They are now a health clinic and military rent-to-own store. Come back here and visit, my tour guide service is free and open to you and hubby. Yall come back now, ya hear ?
Barry O

Wichita, KS

#25 Jun 24, 2011
The Kangaroo wrote:
But you felt a need to reply, thus showing how I dominate you. Wimp.
By that logic YOU are dominated by everyone to whom YOU reply. Ignorant.

Location hidden

#26 Jun 24, 2011
Barry O wrote:
<quoted text>
By that logic YOU are dominated by everyone to whom YOU reply. Ignorant.
Nope....I just made you my beyotch as usual.

Location hidden

#27 Jun 24, 2011
BTW, who's your favorite Dillon's associate, everybody?

I keep looking for the full-firgured blonde, kinda wet-look fuzzy hair, about 17-20, but hadn't seen her awhile, so maybe she kwit or got fired.
Spelling

Madison, WI

#28 Jun 24, 2011
The Kangaroo wrote:
BTW, who's your favorite Dillon's associate, everybody?
I keep looking for the full-firgured blonde, kinda wet-look fuzzy hair, about 17-20, but hadn't seen her awhile, so maybe she kwit or got fired.
Kwit?????? Educated huh? It is "Quit" dummy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BLue Jay T-Shirts for the Manhattan football game 36 min Disappointed 3
What did you think of all the local candidates ... 3 hr The walls have ears 22
Who Do You Support For Kansas Governor In 2018 Fri roadglide 21
What ever happened to Frank Estelle (Nov '09) Thu roadglide 61
The proposed new JCHS building (Feb '17) Oct 18 The taxpayer 82
Word Association (Jan '09) Oct 13 The Kangaroo 1,391
Tyson Chicken Plant In JC Oct 12 Barnyard Pimp 6

Junction City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance