Boston: Marathon Explosions, Library...

Boston: Marathon Explosions, Library Fire, etc.

Posted in the Junction City Forum

Since: Jul 12

Junction City, KS

#2 Apr 15, 2013
Ya know I got home from work and turned on Fox news and they never said it was a terrorist attack.
But just what would you call it?
I think you were just looking to try and make Fox look bad.
DumbassAgnosdick

United States

#4 Apr 15, 2013
Blowing up crowds of people is terroristic. Or have you idiot liberals invented a new word for terrorists?
wrong again

Junction City, KS

#6 Apr 15, 2013
Agnostick wrote:
<quoted text>
There's another word for "retard"... and it's "JERRY"
Hey man, go dip your wick in another slick, Rick. Or do retard right-wing extremists have anything better to do than peddle your fear and xenophobia?
If it was Jerry`s post every sentence would have been a seperate paragraph.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7 Apr 16, 2013
DumbassAgnosdick wrote:
Blowing up crowds of people is terroristic. Or have you idiot liberals invented a new word for terrorists?
I'm a liberal and I have no problem with the term "terrorist". The largest number of active terrorists in the United States, however, are members of extreme right-wing groups like Operation Rescue and the militias.

Oh, you think the corporate media are examples of "liberals"? Hahahahahahahaha! That is because you are an idiot. The media are about as liberal as the conservative businesses which own them.

Since: Nov 12

Fort Riley, KS

#8 Apr 16, 2013
And "conservatives" don't have the balls to be conservative anymore. Everyone is just a middle ground, play-it-safe, PC wh*re anyways.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9 Apr 16, 2013
JerBro wrote:
And "conservatives" don't have the balls to be conservative anymore. Everyone is just a middle ground, play-it-safe, PC wh*re anyways.
Did rick Santorum endorse gay mariage or something?

Since: Nov 12

Fort Riley, KS

#12 Apr 16, 2013
You seem to have an understanding of what conservative means. Now let me tear apart your stereotypical description into what a real conservative used to be.

No god, bible, or thumpin allowed. We might have been visited by folks looking for religious freedom, but we were founded because we got tired of paying taxes to another country. Besides, I don't believe in magic.

2nd amendment is nice, yes. But that belt needs tightened up a bit. Too generalized and pretty much describes our country as one big ass militia. Why can't we just put a teensy weensy bit of accountability on someone looking to own a gun.

Don't need to quote the constitution. Time would be better spent quoting the newest Hobbit movie. Seriously, the constitution is really really really old...and so are some of its ideas.

Wow crazy huh. Conservatives sounded just like liberals. Well that's because they were. They preserved what they thought was right, yet changed for the better when necessary.

**drops the mic**

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13 Apr 16, 2013
JerBro wrote:
2nd amendment is nice, yes. But that belt needs tightened up a bit. Too generalized and pretty much describes our country as one big ass militia. Why can't we just put a teensy weensy bit of accountability on someone looking to own a gun.
well put. The most important part of it is that term, "well-regulated". The gunfags have no clue what it means.
identity crisis

Junction City, KS

#14 Apr 16, 2013
JerBro wrote:
Wow crazy huh. Conservatives sounded just like liberals. Well that's because they were. They preserved what they thought was right, yet changed for the better when necessary.
It`s laughable how conservatives try to identify with the Founding Fathers. Conservatives in colonial times were called "Torries" and scorned by the men who had the courage to stand up to tyranny. If the Framers were alive today , blowhards like Beck and Limbaugh would be telling them to cut their hair and toe the line. If today`s conservatives lived in Colonial times , they`d be highly likely to be tarred and feathered , placed in stocks , or burned at the stake. Booyah !!!
alan

Maringouin, LA

#15 Apr 17, 2013
DumbassAgnosdick wrote:
Blowing up crowds of people is terroristic. Or have you idiot liberals invented a new word for terrorists?
obama calls some terrorist acts work place violence!ask the families at fort hood?
Ralphy

Milford, KS

#16 Apr 19, 2013
BREAKING NEWS. The law enforcemnt agencys have started a "BUY BACK" program for pressure cookers. Those who wish to keep them, must have them registered with the PO PO by 1 May. Just a public service.
finger lickin

Junction City, KS

#17 Apr 19, 2013
Ralphy wrote:
BREAKING NEWS. The law enforcemnt agencys have started a "BUY BACK" program for pressure cookers. Those who wish to keep them, must have them registered with the PO PO by 1 May. Just a public service.
Colonel Harlan Sanders is spinning in his grave.
Bud

Overland Park, KS

#18 Apr 22, 2013
What's this? "terrorist" attack number six or seven under Obama?
Why isn't the president keeping us safe!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#19 Apr 22, 2013
Bud wrote:
What's this? "terrorist" attack number six or seven under Obama?
Why isn't the president keeping us safe!
You're safe enough. If it was happening every day you'd have something to whine about. Obama made winter last too long, or so would say whiny baby boys like you
kettle meet pot

Junction City, KS

#20 Apr 23, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're safe enough. If it was happening every day you'd have something to whine about. Obama made winter last too long, or so would say whiny baby boys like you
That's the same reason Gun Control legislation was defeated. Glad to have you on the team, logic boy.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#21 Apr 23, 2013
kettle meet pot wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the same reason Gun Control legislation was defeated. Glad to have you on the team, logic boy.
Um, no. Gun control legislation was defeated because too many Senators are in the pocket of the terrorists' loby, also known as the NRA.
Ralphy

Milford, KS

#22 Apr 23, 2013
Long live the NRA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) 1 hr Pasquali 5,916
Racist Black Lives Wed The Kangaroo 11
Russian meddling did not affect the outcome Wed The Kangaroo 13
The proposed new JCHS building (Feb '17) Feb 19 Sherm is right 94
USD 475 administrator rumor Feb 16 Elle 3
State of the Union Feb 16 Tony Tone Toni 10
News Bank is foreclosing on Wichita contractor (May '09) Feb 13 Joe Blow 74

Junction City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Junction City Mortgages