Review: Craft, David A DDS - David A ...

Review: Craft, David A DDS - David A Craft DDS

Posted in the Junction City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Missy

Junction City, KS

#1 Jul 14, 2009
i'M new to the area. Have 4 children. Dr. Craft made them feel very comfortable, or I should say that his assistances did. The older woman at the front office made me so comfortable while I waited for my babies to be seen. She offered me coffee and the TV control. I felt like I was being pampered! The office is great! Try them, you will like them!
ex patient

Atlanta, GA

#3 Jul 14, 2009
yes dr craft is very good but his office policys are not, so therefore we had to find another dentist.
Dee J

Junction City, KS

#4 Jul 14, 2009
LMAO...

The older woman is evil. I will NEVER go back there.
ex patient

Atlanta, GA

#5 Jul 14, 2009
i agree, barb is her name i beleive
swimmers-ear

Junction City, KS

#6 Jul 15, 2009
ex patient wrote:
yes dr craft is very good but his office policys are not, so therefore we had to find another dentist.
Did you want to set your own rules?
swimmers-ear

Junction City, KS

#7 Jul 15, 2009
ex patient wrote:
i agree, barb is her name i beleive
You agreed with DJ that the office person is evil, but maybe it was just that you didn't like her telling you the office policies. Did you meet the Latino girl? she's older too, and not very nice. I still go there because it is a nice place to be. Everyone has their bad days. My family of 7 all goes to Dr. Craft, and we have tried other places in JC. I would not recommend those places to anybody, but I tell everyone to see this dr.

Since: Jul 09

Topeka, KS

#8 Jul 15, 2009
Dr. Slaten is the best dentist in JC. His prices are very reasonable and he has been a dentist for 40+ years. Go to him.
Sundown Steve

Dodge City, KS

#9 Jul 15, 2009
Use Dr. VandeReit
friend-for-life

Junction City, KS

#10 Jul 15, 2009
I travel to JC from out of town. I go to Dr. Craft and enjoy his treatment, his staff and understand his office policies. In this day and age we have to have policies to follow for protection of both sides. ALL of the girls are nice and friendly. They work hard to get you the help and answers that you want. AND, most of all, they will probably still be there the next time you have to go in the office, unlike other places that have big turn arounds in staff. A BIG thank you to you, Dr. Craft, for being in JC and for having the girls that work for you. I like all of you!
pat

Fort Riley, KS

#11 Jul 15, 2009
Dr Craft is the best thing that has happened to Junction city and the Old lady out front is smarter than she looks
Slice

Fort Riley, KS

#12 Jul 15, 2009
Has anyone seen Dr Dave dance out on the Avenue?
ex patient

AOL

#13 Jul 15, 2009
swimmers-ear wrote:
<quoted text> Did you want to set your own rules?
Yes, its my money and i can chose to spend it where i want to. It is a small business, and no rules are set in stone. had to cancel an appointment less than 24 hrs in advance, and the told me i could no longer be a patient. Not good customer service
outspoken_beauty

Junction City, KS

#14 Jul 21, 2009
I am amazed that people would get upset because they have to follow rules...hello...thats life. Offices have policies to follow so that it is run smoothly not only for the office and doctor but for his patients. I am sure any office you go in has OFFICE POLICIES...!!
I love Dr Craft and his staff..they are all so kind when I am in there and always willing to go the extra mile..he does not have a big turnaround rate..so that says something about him as a person and a professional. If you want good dental service I would definetly recommend Dr Craft, for those who dont like to follow rules, well I am sure the county jail dentist doesnt have many policies to go by...haha
ex patient

Atlanta, GA

#15 Jul 21, 2009
why would you sugest i should go to jail by chosing a dentist that has some flexability? i sure hope that you never have a job that could cause you to miss an appointment, because you won't be able to go to Dr Craft again
sasnak

Denver, CO

#16 Jul 21, 2009
I think Dr. Craft is very good. I was in Junction City part time over several years.

A woman up front told me I needed to do something (I dont remember what it was but it cost money) or Dr. Craft would not be able to see me for an emergency after hours visit.

The way it was presented made me feel like I was being extorted for some money.

He had done over a thousand dollars worth of work on me.

He is a very good Dentist.
ex patient

Atlanta, GA

#17 Jul 22, 2009
Don't get me wrong, Dr Craft is an excellent young dentist. I think he may not know customer service as well as his office manager should. Maybe office manager is too harsh, not sure, dont know. I received a letter that my family would have to find a new dentist because of failing to cancel an appoinment within 24 hrs. We cancelled it the day before, but not 24 hrs. We were not given the oportunity to pay for the apointment, just told had to find new dentist.

Any one in business should know that one happy customer tells no one. 1 unhappy customer tells 10, and they tell 10. So anyone in business should take care of customers. Even a huge company like walmart will adjust rules to keep a customer happy.
outspoken_beauty

Junction City, KS

#18 Jul 22, 2009
Sorry if I came across the wrong way. My experience working in a physicians office
Sounds a lot like dr crafts policies. You may have had a legit excuse and yes it should
be evaluated on a case by case basis. What was your history BEFORE being asked to seek
Another office? Was that your ONLY cancelled apointment? There are many factors that go into
Dismissing someone from a practice. I am sure you weren't asked to leave because of this one
Instance. When you schedule an appointment that doctors counts on you showing up- they have
Reserved that time just for you- so even when you don't give enough notice a lot of things are affected-
The office still has bills to pay- another patient loses out. If you feel you were wronged I am sure you
Could call dr craft and explain to him, he seems to be resonable and understanding
ex patient

AOL

#19 Jul 22, 2009
I have no intentions of talking to that office, they have told me what they think of me. We now have a very good dentist in manhattan, so that is where I will be spending my money. I am done with this thread, i don't need to be attacked because i express an incident that happend to me. Are you in any way connected to his office? you seem like you have a dog in this fight.
former patient

Milwaukee, WI

#20 Feb 18, 2013
I seen Dr Craft thinking I would be happy, I have very bad anxiety with denstist and was will to pay as much as I could for the gas since I am not covered for that. Once after our game plan for my work I need, they kept pushing me to go see someone else. Their recommendation was a person in clay center that would cost me more than I can do. I wanted to stick with them and try to get over my issues with dentists. I needed to have a tooth pulled, I had seen him and he agreed. But once I went to the oral surgon he was told by craft to remove more than one tooth! I was suprised because it was the one tooth that was bothering me and nothing was ever brought up to remove others. So I said no and fixed the one problem tooth. Then when I tried to go back to Craft they kept saying again I need to go elsewhere. Until I put my foot down and made an appointment. I was sick the day prior and no one answered my message or the phone. Now I am not a moron, I understand the rules of no call no shows but they kind of screwed me over. They had no issue putting me out the door when that was all they kept trying to do. That doesnt make anyone who already has enough issues with dentists feel pretty good.
Sharon

Junction City, KS

#21 Feb 18, 2013
Don't you have anything better to do, Dan?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) 8 hr Pasquali 5,647
rumors of The Men MC shut down. 11 hr bad guys really 12
Word Association (Jan '09) 12 hr Honest Babe 1,281
Storm Water in Junction City 12 hr Taxpayer 19
EDC Director JC Apr 29 Damage Mode Haha 5
Chief of Police, Junction City (Aug '12) Apr 27 W J Nelson 48
What ever happened to Frank Estelle (Nov '09) Apr 22 Really 51
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Junction City Mortgages