Who Cares

United States

#213 May 3, 2013
thats the point wrote:
<quoted text>The key word here is "alone". It`s real easy to be tough with all your buddies behind you and superior numbers against your adversary. It takes true courage to face a challenge on your own or when greatly outnumbered. Big difference.
i agree. it is a cowards life when 5, 10, 15 or more so-called men bully on a man who is alone...but a real man is one who stands up alone to the tyranny of those that attempt to oppress him regardless of the adversaries numbers. semper fi
agreed

Junction City, KS

#214 May 3, 2013
Who Cares wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree. it is a cowards life when 5, 10, 15 or more so-called men bully on a man who is alone...but a real man is one who stands up alone to the tyranny of those that attempt to oppress him regardless of the adversaries numbers. semper fi
With a little effort on the part of us both , we can agree. For that I salute you , Marine !

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#215 May 3, 2013
Who Cares wrote:
<quoted text>
I fully agree! semper fi brother! Respect and Honor!
neither for or against

Gloucester, VA

#217 Jun 21, 2013
I've never seen a club explain themselves as much as the Iron Order does. It just all seems like a sales pitch. I think the IO should just stop explaining why they can do what they want and go on being an MC.
Kurplunken

Junction City, KS

#218 Jun 21, 2013
There are two types of bikers. Those that talk shit and want to be someone or something and those that are something and don’t have to advertise to get attention.
Repeater

Erlanger, KY

#219 Jun 21, 2013
neither for or against wrote:
I've never seen a club explain themselves as much as the Iron Order does. It just all seems like a sales pitch. I think the IO should just stop explaining why they can do what they want and go on being an MC.
Still a Rekin!
GFY

Kansas City, MO

#220 Jun 22, 2013
this is so funny I love reading this shit. GFY
GAY

Junction City, KS

#225 Jun 22, 2013
GFY wrote:
this is so funny I love reading this shit. GFY
this is so gay I love reading this gay shit. GAY
Chub

Dodge City, KS

#226 Jun 24, 2013
Kurplunken wrote:
There are two types of bikers. Those that talk shit and want to be someone or something and those that are something and don’t have to advertise to get attention.
With that name we know which one your part of sugar britches!
Mr Jablowme

Junction City, KS

#227 Jun 24, 2013
Hey CHUB is the the nick name you picked up at that gay bash you recently attended?
Iron Order MC

Junction City, KS

#228 Jun 24, 2013

Local Riders Represent Junction City in NYC! Awesome Video!
Wild Hogs

Junction City, KS

#229 Jun 24, 2013
Iron Order MC wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cQ39butGE48XX
Local Riders Represent Junction City in NYC! Awesome Video!
It`s great to see the pride they have in representing JC on such a grand stage as the Big Apple. The yellow bike at the beginning was bad to the bone.
JO MO

Burlingame, KS

#230 Aug 14, 2013
Sons of Arthritis

Ibuprofen Chapter!!!

Here to stay, don't piss us off.
Liers

Makawao, HI

#231 Aug 26, 2013
IO is full of cops

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#232 Aug 26, 2013
Liers wrote:
IO is full of cops
No sht that's what the last eleven pages of discussion says too
Ralphy

Milford, KS

#233 Aug 26, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
No sht that's what the last eleven pages of discussion says too
Damn. I hate to agree with Roo.
Reaper IOFFIO

Denver, CO

#234 Oct 14, 2013
We don't ask permission, we just show up and take over. Biggest MC in the world and we don't take shit from no one.
of course

Junction City, KS

#235 Oct 15, 2013
Reaper IOFFIO wrote:
We don't ask permission, we just show up and take over. Biggest MC in the world and we don't take shit from no one.
What do you expect from a bunch of cops colloberating with each other and every other LEO ?
In The Know

Junction City, KS

#236 Oct 15, 2013
Reaper IOFFIO wrote:
This guy wears chaps without pants for those special clubhouse meetings. Him so big and scary. I'm all a tremble.
MBBM

Lafayette, IN

#237 Oct 15, 2013
Reaper IOFFIO wrote:
I bet you don't know any IOFFIO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) 56 min Hatti_Hollerand 5,761
Word Association (Jan '09) Tue Hatti_Hollerand 1,368
Non Event Weather Again Tue b prepared 4
Grigsby why he got fired Jan 16 Full Nelson is 8
how can i get my cat back? (Apr '09) Jan 13 Chung Wa Hoon 309
What was KDOT thinking? Jan 12 taxed too much 4
lawrence ruiz is a false prophet (Sep '13) Jan 12 Tired Taxpayer 22

Junction City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance