Junction City, KS

#192 Aug 4, 2012
Black Widows have arrived

Ahiga IOMC

North Providence, RI

#194 Jan 1, 2013
National Social wrote:
IOMA = Idiots on Motorcycles Alliance
What are you affraid of???? That your coalition is falling or that the thugs ass bumb fuck sterotype biker is moving past you and your bro's and actually giving to the community. Yes some of us are cops, some garbage men, some school janitors. I hold 3 degrees. 1. BS in social Science, 2. Respiratory Therapist, and 3. School of which stupid fuck poser is going to bash the Order. We give back to the community, We claim no turf. We do no drugs, and you can mot be a felon to join. But do not think for a moment that out minds and skills are replaced buy weakness, that wil be the mistake that looses your life.......
Sunny Barger

Junction City, KS

#195 Jan 2, 2013
Ahiga IOMC wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you affraid of???? That your coalition is falling or that the thugs ass bumb fuck sterotype biker is moving past you and your bro's and actually giving to the community. Yes some of us are cops, some garbage men, some school janitors. I hold 3 degrees. 1. BS in social Science, 2. Respiratory Therapist, and 3. School of which stupid fuck poser is going to bash the Order. We give back to the community, We claim no turf. We do no drugs, and you can mot be a felon to join. But do not think for a moment that out minds and skills are replaced buy weakness, that wil be the mistake that looses your life.......
Dude you've got some issues and they can't be fixed here. Go see a shrink cause you are weak minded enough you think you have all the answers and you can play god with someones life. You must have something wrong with you in the first place to think that you need a whole group of ya to ride around thinking your some biker gang. There's only one MC that rules this area let alone this state. It's the Sons of Silence and go ahead and keep acting like a big boy MC and see what happens. In the meantime I'll keep riding with a couple of my buddies mindin our own business having a good time just being ourselves ya jackwagon.
Lone Wolf

Junction City, KS

#196 Jan 2, 2013
The need to surround yourself with your "bros" is the ultimate sign of insecurity. Fear of being alone is a weakness, like fear of the dark or death. Man up and have the courage to be an individual. The strongest and fiercest are those who don`t depend on others for protection and security.
Your Daddy

Marion, IL

#197 Jan 2, 2013
Sounds like a bunch of idiots playing dressup and arguing over who's dad is the toughest. groe up and get a life morons
Joker

Maricopa, AZ

#198 Feb 3, 2013
Tink-IOMC wrote:
Not for us we are hardcore bikers
Id sure hate to be in your shoes when the IO finds out your a poser and claiming you speak for them. The IOMC is about brotherhood and partying, Not "taking over".
Joker

Maricopa, AZ

#199 Feb 3, 2013
gucciking66441 wrote:
<quoted text>by any chance r there colors the gay pride flag?
It,s amazing how all you guy,s are puting down IOMC as a bad club, but apparently they sure are on your minds. I know of a couple of cops, but a whole lot of vets. They fought for your freedoms so, at least give them respect for that and their constitutional right to wear what they want on their backs.
Freedom fighter

Grand Junction, CO

#200 Feb 27, 2013
Joker wrote:
<quoted text> It,s amazing how all you guy,s are puting down IOMC as a bad club, but apparently they sure are on your minds. I know of a couple of cops, but a whole lot of vets. They fought for your freedoms so, at least give them respect for that and their constitutional right to wear what they want on their backs.
Amen Joker! I'm a 13 year combat vet. I've partied with the IO. Watched then in action in conflict. Their brothers truly do come first. Cop or not, they will back their brothers play! Being all to experienced with mc of all types, the io is as honorable as any outlawmc or law abiding mc. And despite their 1% fan club that wants them out, doesn't look like there going anywhere but up. Keep riding and rocking IO! Doing a good job!
Two important things

Junction City, KS

#201 Feb 28, 2013
Don`t forget to wear your de-coder ring and remember the secret treehouse password !
DRIFTER

Junction City, KS

#202 Mar 1, 2013
Freedom fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen Joker! I'm a 13 year combat vet. I've partied with the IO. Watched then in action in conflict. Their brothers truly do come first. Cop or not, they will back their brothers play! Being all to experienced with mc of all types, the io is as honorable as any outlawmc or law abiding mc. And despite their 1% fan club that wants them out, doesn't look like there going anywhere but up. Keep riding and rocking IO! Doing a good job!
Yeah, walking into bars starting trouble and then ganging up on someone, yeah real action figures.

Stand proud,
ironman

Junction City, KS

#203 Mar 1, 2013
what are the core beliefs?
stupid

United States

#204 Mar 25, 2013
Two important things wrote:
Don`t forget to wear your de-coder ring and remember the secret treehouse password !
Does your mom still have the password?
they make me laugh

Junction City, KS

#205 Mar 25, 2013
just gotta laugh at these badass bikers chatting on topix from moms computer haha wannabes

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#206 Apr 3, 2013
Ahiga IOMC wrote:
<quoted text>
We do no drugs, and you can mot be a felon to join. But do not think for a moment that out minds and skills are replaced buy weakness, that wil be the mistake that looses your life.......
Hey there Ahiga you have a few facts WRONG! "We do not do drugs" are you living in a box by yourself? In fact members of your club do drugs. Hell I have seen them doing drugs.

and

"You can not be a felon to you" again you are WRONG! I know of 2 felons that have your patches. Both convicted!

You should check your facts before posting them. Or better yet, get your president to stop lying to you although it happens a lot and you will never know until it's to late when you need them and they go running.
Bubba

Marion, IL

#207 Apr 3, 2013
Just a bunch of sons of anarchy wannabes, grow up and get a life,bike clubs are a joke
Who Cares

United States

#208 May 2, 2013
palmtree1969 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Ahiga you have a few facts WRONG! "We do not do drugs" are you living in a box by yourself? In fact members of your club do drugs. Hell I have seen them doing drugs.
and
"You can not be a felon to you" again you are WRONG! I know of 2 felons that have your patches. Both convicted!
You should check your facts before posting them. Or better yet, get your president to stop lying to you although it happens a lot and you will never know until it's to late when you need them and they go running.
your are right. your mom smoked a big fat doobie with me last week. then we drank wine and ate pizza.
not impressed

Junction City, KS

#210 May 2, 2013
DRIFTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, walking into bars starting trouble and then ganging up on someone, yeah real action figures.
Stand proud,
Put any one of them alone in the octagon against a mediocre MMA fighter or in a boxing ring where it`s one-on-one and the bad-ass personna would be gone in a matter of seconds. Few would have the courage to go it alone, with even odds and without weapons.
Who Cares

United States

#211 May 3, 2013
not impressed wrote:
<quoted text>Put any one of them alone in the octagon against a mediocre MMA fighter or in a boxing ring where it`s one-on-one and the bad-ass personna would be gone in a matter of seconds. Few would have the courage to go it alone, with even odds and without weapons.
who cares.... really? put a man alone into an octagon against a mma fighter. why not just say put a man with a t-bone steak around his neck in a cage with a tiger. morons.
thats the point

Junction City, KS

#212 May 3, 2013
Who Cares wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares.... really? put a man alone into an octagon against a mma fighter. why not just say put a man with a t-bone steak around his neck in a cage with a tiger. morons.
The key word here is "alone". It`s real easy to be tough with all your buddies behind you and superior numbers against your adversary. It takes true courage to face a challenge on your own or when greatly outnumbered. Big difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daily union are yo getting this 34 min now 5
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) 12 hr texas pete 5,901
Mr. Dinky (Mar '15) Mon already gone 257
Dinkel Tinkle report card time Mon Fear 5
What do you think are the three biggest problem... (Jun '17) Jan 14 Kyle 117
Racist Black Lives Jan 9 seriously 4
Countries With Border Walls and Barriers (Feb '17) Jan 5 MAGA update 8

Junction City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance