wishin for a new car battery

wishin for a new car battery

Posted in the Junction City Forum

treasureofmine

Newton, IL

#1 Dec 25, 2012
I am in desperate need of a new car battery! my car has been acting up since the Summer but since it would only act up once or twice a week I didn't look more into it until November..I had taken my car to Walmart to get a oil change when the mechanic tried to pull my car into the garage and it wouldn't start. he had to jump start it to get it inside and told me that it might be my starter going out and suggested a good mechanic right up the street. the new mechanic hooked my car up to a diagnostic machine and it showed a battery lift of 74%, alternator is good so it had to be the starter. he gave me an estimate for a new starter which cost $289. I brought it in 3 days later to get it fixed and for awhile I thought it was..now it's happening again except it's becoming more frequent. I have to leave my car running when I go to the store or take someone with me to stay in the car so it will continue running..a new battery for my car is around $89-$119. I work a full-time job at a residential home but lately I've been getting 25 hours every 2 weeks. I don't get paid till next Friday and I could use the battery NOW!!

http://www.wishuponahero.com/wishes/...

Maybe she should sell her sub-woofers.

Since: Jul 12

Junction City, KS

#2 Dec 25, 2012
If you hooked it up to a diagnostic machine it would have told you your battery was weak.You are either being scammed, or your pretty dumb,or your trying to scam the good people of Topix.
southern justice

Clay Center, KS

#3 Dec 30, 2012
you are in luck i have a battery,just need a car lol
Go PACK Go

Olney, IL

#4 Dec 30, 2012
You will probably have to get someone to drive you the 550 miles and put it in for her. Her daddy taught her well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fortyfifth POTUS 12 hr wrong answer 17
The proposed new JCHS building (Feb '17) Thu Tired Taxpayer 70
Anyone know Dustin? Hes a fedex driver? Thu bluebonnets85 1
Group Homes for "troubled teens" (May '12) Wed LikeBoo 8
JC's Very Own soxxyladies Sep 19 soxxyladies 1
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) Sep 15 Hatti_Hollerand 5,858
Who Do You Support For Kansas Governor In 2018 Sep 15 you are childish 9

Junction City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance