First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ex employee

Chicago, IL

#1 Nov 11, 2009
Just to make all alorica employees know. Today I was fired after 3 years of being employeed by them. The reason why I voiced my opinion about a seating arangment. 4 people were walked out today because of the same reason. If you are employed there be very carefull in what you say or do.
bob

Atlanta, GA

#2 Nov 11, 2009
they are closing next month, so there will be alot more layofs and firings
emanon

Baldwin City, KS

#3 Nov 11, 2009
ex employee wrote:
Just to make all alorica employees know. Today I was fired after 3 years of being employeed by them. The reason why I voiced my opinion about a seating arangment. 4 people were walked out today because of the same reason. If you are employed there be very carefull in what you say or do.
Sorry for your lay-off....but what is alorica and where is it located?
infoman

Fort Riley, KS

#4 Nov 11, 2009
Last I heard Alorica is closing for good and moving out of Manhattan so they may fire you for any now.
cost

Junction City, KS

#5 Nov 11, 2009
Hmmm....so if you're fired vs. getting laid off when they close that means you can't collect unemployment, right?
ex employee

Chicago, IL

#6 Nov 11, 2009
In 3 years I was never wrote up and had excilent stats. Got rewards and every thing. I should get unemploment but still how they do people isd wrong. Brian gonzalez smokes crack and does powder off his desk. Hiring people who pass the drug test by drinking soap. But fire the number one agents because of seating arangment lol.
ex employee wrote:
Man-Happening Man

Baldwin City, KS

#7 Nov 11, 2009
ex employee wrote:
In 3 years I was never wrote up and had excilent stats. Got rewards and every thing. I should get unemploment but still how they do people isd wrong. Brian gonzalez smokes crack and does powder off his desk. Hiring people who pass the drug test by drinking soap. But fire the number one agents because of seating arangment lol. <quoted text>
Maybe they fired you because of your poor spelling and grammar....lol
I would say file a written complaint,,,,but...they would laugh you to scorns.
curiouser

United States

#8 Nov 12, 2009
ex employee wrote:
In 3 years I was never wrote up and had excilent stats. Got rewards and every thing. I should get unemploment but still how they do people isd wrong. Brian gonzalez smokes crack and does powder off his desk. Hiring people who pass the drug test by drinking soap. But fire the number one agents because of seating arangment lol. <quoted text>
That's a pretty serious allegation. Did you call the police when you witnessed this illegal drug use?
ex employee

Chicago, IL

#9 Nov 12, 2009
Not my place because to tell you the truth let them do what they do. God will deal with that. I have better my self out the situation. There were days I watched them walk people out because they voice opinions, or they been there over 2 years. Or even stats. It is a good job. Tyhey pay you for 8 hrs of taking phone calls and with all of the aux they put you in only work maybe 2 hours a day. I worked there for 3 years no raise. They try to force you in to changing your shift every 6 months and really the only way to move up is to suck dick. Ask jamie wilcox lol.
ex employee

Chicago, IL

#10 Nov 12, 2009
Also about the drug test. My husband best friend got high in the parking lot, walked in for his interview. Went to the bath room with his swap that they want you to rub on your cheek washed his mouth out with soap ran the swab over his cheek and boom is now employed and still does it on brake. To each his own you do drugs that your thing but who wants to work with a bunch of crack heads?(H

There are good people that work there but more crupt then good
jcks66441

Baldwin City, KS

#11 Nov 12, 2009
ex employee wrote:
Also about the drug test. My husband best friend got high in the parking lot, walked in for his interview. Went to the bath room with his swap that they want you to rub on your cheek washed his mouth out with soap ran the swab over his cheek and boom is now employed and still does it on brake. To each his own you do drugs that your thing but who wants to work with a bunch of crack heads?(H
There are good people that work there but more crupt then good
your so full of shit its pathetic take your ass down the road and get another job and quit bitchin cause you arent better than the drug users that work there you worthless f*ck
ex employee

Houston, TX

#12 Nov 19, 2009
Alorica just fired another 29 people today at the hands of one man. Briuan gonzales
ex employee

Houston, TX

#13 Nov 19, 2009
Funny how everyone they fired was there for 2-5 years. Because they make the most money
Funny Crap

Junction City, KS

#14 Nov 20, 2009
Alorica is a call center, correct?

And all of the people working there, work on computers...correct?

They all talk to customers and make data entry with regard to technical support...correct?

Has anyone else noticed that not ONE of these Ex-Alori-loosers can write or spell?

It's as if Alorica hired a 5th grade class!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

So much for MY faith in Tech Support!

Oh my GOD, that crap's funny.
Alorica Employee

Irvine, CA

#15 Aug 4, 2010
ex employee wrote:
I still work there, and if you were fired you probaly had it coming. We dont fire people over seating arrangments.
Uh Huh

Baxter Springs, KS

#16 Aug 4, 2010
Alorica Employee wrote:
<quoted text>
I still work there, and if you were fired you probaly had it coming. We dont fire people over seating arrangments.
Wait just a minute.

You dug up an eight month old post that had been retired JUST so you could insult some people that lost their jobs?

Maturity must not be a requirement for Alorica employment.
The dude

Riverside, CA

#17 Aug 6, 2010
@Funny Crap

It's spelled "loser" not "looser"
Gaylord

United States

#18 Aug 7, 2010
They are closingthe Manhattan center, next month. Everyone will be out of work. Went through 4 weeks of training, last year, then quit. Good riddance. Spelling bee, is correct. Terrible place to work.
BLOOD PIG

Dallas, GA

#19 Aug 16, 2010
Alorica was not a bad place to work at. The upper management was very poor. The senior OM smokes crack, the site director is a drag queen, several of the team managers came to work tripping on 'shrooms. It was interesting to watch the line of employees being fired like clockwork.

There are great people that work there. But they are lost in the shadows of statistics and shady bosses.

Alorica in Manhattan, KS closes on September 4th, from what I've heard from current employees. It's about time. That establishment is dead weight.

I'm glad I quit before shit hit the fan.
BLOOD PIG

Dallas, GA

#20 Aug 16, 2010
Alorica (Manhattan, KS) was an interesting place to work. Upper management was very poor. The senior OM smokes crack. The site director is a drag queen. Other subordinate OMs pushed weed and were high on the job. Several of the team managers came to work tripping on 'shrroms. There were numerous days the Riley County Police Department sat out front of the building waiting for people. Employees toked up in the smoke shack. They drug test people only to throw the swab in the trash (cost them to much to send the test out.)

Employee attitude is a reflection of management. Most of the people there don't care about the job. Most of the TMs are pompous assholes. Anyone who was on Keri Ann's team knows what I'm talking about.

There are some great people there. I met several of my great friends there. But the good employees are lost in the shadow of stats and incompetent management.

Alorica opened my eyes. I'd rather bust my ass digging a grave than work there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. Dinky (Mar '15) 2 hr 2 ND rated CM 206
dinky decision making 2 hr She is not any be... 5
Sundown salute and uber! 23 hr Ubercourtney 1
Worthless County Commisser Jun 29 DanQuayles Chilea... 5
Junction City Streets Jun 29 careful 42
Chief Brown Retires Jun 24 Glad he is out 13
Who is patrolling Geary county Jun 21 what a crock 2

Junction City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance