Somethings Missing
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CornLicker

West Salem, IL

#23 Feb 2, 2013
marc wrote:
<quoted text>Who said anything about buying a house, I didn't even have to buy her dinner.
Yeah I know. She wouldn't even give you the time of day.
Ratsass Knows

Junction City, KS

#24 Feb 2, 2013
Hes got them union electrical engineer smarts.
CornLicker

West Salem, IL

#25 Feb 2, 2013
yep
chance it

Junction City, KS

#26 Feb 2, 2013
Ok, someone just has to re-start that realty agent thread. Thoughts on a title? "Is JC full of realty hoes?", "Are real estate agents trading houses for sex?", "Topix opinions low on JC realtors" or my favorite, "Property Non-Virgins!"
Aspasia

Junction City, KS

#27 Feb 2, 2013
chance it wrote:
Ok, someone just has to re-start that realty agent thread. Thoughts on a title? "Is JC full of realty hoes?", "Are real estate agents trading houses for sex?", "Topix opinions low on JC realtors" or my favorite, "Property Non-Virgins!"
"Memoires of a House Madam"
HowAbout

Anonymous Proxy

#31 Feb 2, 2013
wait for it
marc

Junction City, KS

#32 Feb 3, 2013
chance it wrote:
Yes to all of the above. Maybe the local newspaper will pick up on this and do some investigative reporting, send someone "undercover" to have sex with a realtor while looking at houses. Any volunteers?
Top Dog

Junction City, KS

#33 Feb 3, 2013
Maybe they can use one of those hidden cameras, depending on the realtor they use, that's a video we'd all like to see. I have a few suggestions on which realtors I'd like to see on the video.
Bob

Junction City, KS

#34 Feb 3, 2013
Me to, how about the ones from Century 21?
I AM IN

Junction City, KS

#35 Feb 5, 2013
Bob wrote:
Me to, how about the ones from Century 21?
OH YEA! I see that's where kel-kel works. Of course, I'm not sure about heidi, her picture is not very good. And who the hell is melvin niemzsyk? Her father?
sissa

Junction City, KS

#36 Feb 5, 2013
I AM IN wrote:
<quoted text>OH YEA! I see that's where kel-kel works. Of course, I'm not sure about heidi, her picture is not very good. And who the hell is melvin niemzsyk? Her father?
Mel is Sam (her soon to be x-husband) brother. Not only is that post missing but the one with all the talk about kel kel that was under the title "geary count deputies" has been removed as well. With all the people in JC that know her...she is going to spend a lot of money getting all of them removed. I have a feeling as soon as she gets one removed....another one will start up. Wow...I would just leave them on...a lot of people seem to get a lot of entertainment out of her life...so...I would say...let them go for it.
realtors do dallas

Junction City, KS

#37 Feb 5, 2013
sissa wrote:
<quoted text>Mel is Sam (her soon to be x-husband) brother. Not only is that post missing but the one with all the talk about kel kel that was under the title "geary count deputies" has been removed as well. With all the people in JC that know her...she is going to spend a lot of money getting all of them removed. I have a feeling as soon as she gets one removed....another one will start up. Wow...I would just leave them on...a lot of people seem to get a lot of entertainment out of her life...so...I would say...let them go for it.
Interesting group of people. So intertwined. So erotically intertwined.
footnote in history

Junction City, KS

#38 Feb 5, 2013
sissa wrote:
<quoted text>Mel is Sam (her soon to be x-husband) brother. Not only is that post missing but the one with all the talk about kel kel that was under the title "geary count deputies" has been removed as well. With all the people in JC that know her...she is going to spend a lot of money getting all of them removed. I have a feeling as soon as she gets one removed....another one will start up. Wow...I would just leave them on...a lot of people seem to get a lot of entertainment out of her life...so...I would say...let them go for it.
Dysfunctional marriages, families, and friendships make stars of ordinary folks and are the driving force behind reality TV. Better a big fish in a small pond than a small fish in a small pond. In a year or two, few people will even remember this small-town controversy, fueled by a local lust for sensationalism.
Nostradamn us all to hell

Anonymous Proxy

#39 Feb 6, 2013
The thing with this whole realtor issue is that, when you look at all of the trouble that there is with this community, so much of it has been caused by corruption within the construction industry. The previous community leaders, developers, contractors, real estate agencies and real estate agents all took part in raping our town for all the money they could get their hands on. I believe it would be hard to argue that 200 million dollars in debt is just a minor issue. When one of the agencies or agents gets caught in a compromising situation with a contractor, it is bound to bring forth a lot of questions from a wide variety of people. When you look at the scope of the effect that these actions can have on everyone from home owners to mortgage lenders, it's easy to see the interest generated on the topic. I think they deserve and should expect to be scrutinized and held accountable for their actions when these issues within the real estate community can have such profound result on your home, money, family, future and town.
ripoffstereoshop

Kansas City, MO

#40 Feb 7, 2013
U Can Too wrote:
Anyone can remove a thread. Costs $25. Read at the bottom of every page.
So that's what happened to that non tax paying Wizard Of Watts idiot. Daddy paid Topix, isn't that special?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#41 Feb 7, 2013
I think the "Geary County Deputies" thread went to Limbo as well
Top Dog

Junction City, KS

#42 Feb 8, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
To quote Jack Nicholson from A Few Good Men, "You can't handle the truth", well I guess too many people around here can't handle the truth either. It's a shame that people feel the need to hide behind a veil of secracy, instead of standing out in the open and taking responsibilty for their actions.
jokes on you claudia

De Witt, IA

#43 Feb 12, 2013
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha made my day ha ha ha ugly ha ha ha mean ha ha ha ha
Bull Crap

Junction City, KS

#44 Feb 19, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
An employee from their office said that they had it removed from Topix, because it was supposedly interferring with business and the two agents involved were whinning too much. So, the management complained to Topix and it was deleted. I guess it's true, the truth hurts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City inspectors hate the state flower 3 hr johnson 11
Applebee's 8 hr in the know 7
Who is moving into the Kites Building? 9 hr lol 2
Mr. Dinky Thu Hot Air 130
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) Wed Honest Babe 5,370
Cougar seen at the Milford State Park Wed Nelson Depp 4
is the son's of silence taking over junction ci... Jul 29 Hanible 40
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Junction City Mortgages