Somethings Missing
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Houdini

Anonymous Proxy

#1 Jan 30, 2013
What happened to one of the discussions that was on here?
ABC

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jan 30, 2013
LOL..wow did Topix get some ethics and take down the post...I think they missed a few more..
Still Hand

Olney, IL

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Which one? The one about brewing Moonshine?
WTF

Junction City, KS

#5 Jan 30, 2013
No, the one about all of the female realtors cheating on their spouses/partners. Someone must have paid to have it removed.
ABC

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Jan 30, 2013
If your white and have money in JC you can do about anything...even if you get called out on it. God forbid your poor or a minority...they can talk all the crap about you.
Except your game if you are a public official... Money or not...your fair game..

Just my view of what I have read on here.
Not saying it is the gospel...
Still Hand

Olney, IL

#8 Jan 31, 2013
boo-hoo
U Can Too

United States

#9 Jan 31, 2013
Anyone can remove a thread. Costs $25. Read at the bottom of every page.
ABC

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Jan 31, 2013
Still Hand wrote:
boo-hoo
Oh please I am not crying about shit. I was stating what I have seen posted. As far as having it removed, that would be difficult for a dead person to do.
Top Dog

Junction City, KS

#11 Jan 31, 2013
The title was "Realtwhores" and I'll bet a bunch of real estate agents and/or business owners got together and paid to have it removed. Apparently they don't like it when people spread the truth about how their agents act.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#12 Jan 31, 2013
I doubt Kathykins or the rest of the firm thought removing the thread was worth $25 out of petty cash
Screw Em

Junction City, KS

#13 Jan 31, 2013
Top Dog wrote:
The title was "Realtwhores" and I'll bet a bunch of real estate agents and/or business owners got together and paid to have it removed. Apparently they don't like it when people spread the truth about how their agents act.
It's funny, I don't recall any names being mentioned, either personal or business. So why is it other professional people can have bad comments made about them and those posts are not removed. Are real estate people so much better then everyone else that they can't stand it when a few unflattering comments are made. And if it's the business owners that paid to have it removed, then maybe they should spend more time worrying about the conduct of their employees and less time trying to control the free exchange of opinions.
I'll bet it was removed because most of it was true and they were embarressed to have the public know how their agents act. Maybe real estate agents and agencies should follow some type of code of ethics, that covers both their professional work and their private lives. Oh wait, it already exists, how does that old saying go...Do unto others, as you would have done to you.
I wonder how long it will take before this thread is removed.
Buster Brown

Anonymous Proxy

#14 Jan 31, 2013
For your new home and a good time Call Brass Pole Realtors
Joker

Olney, IL

#15 Feb 1, 2013
Better watch hiking your ole leg up to a brass pole this morning. Your balls, Mr. Buster Brown would stick to it on contact as we have 9 degrees on the ole thermometer this morning.
Too Funny

Junction City, KS

#16 Feb 1, 2013
Buster Brown wrote:
For your new home and a good time Call Brass Pole Realtors
This town already has several of those branch offices spread throughout town and I know some of the women that work there.
Joker

Olney, IL

#17 Feb 1, 2013
Too Funny wrote:
<quoted text>This town already has several of those branch offices spread throughout town and I know some of the women that work there.
Do they give good head?
Too Funny

Junction City, KS

#18 Feb 1, 2013
Joker wrote:
<quoted text>Do they give good head?
I wouldn't know, but I'd be willing to bet they do. You know how most women are, they do it until they get married then they stop. After they get married they only do it for their boyfriends, because they know it's how they keep them. So, given some of the comments posted here recently, I'd say a couple of them are getting a lot of experience doing it.
Maybe someone who has been on the receiving end will let the rest of us know if it was any good or not.
marc

Junction City, KS

#19 Feb 2, 2013
Too Funny wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't know, but I'd be willing to bet they do. You know how most women are, they do it until they get married then they stop. After they get married they only do it for their boyfriends, because they know it's how they keep them. So, given some of the comments posted here recently, I'd say a couple of them are getting a lot of experience doing it.
Maybe someone who has been on the receiving end will let the rest of us know if it was any good or not.
Okay I will, it was good, very good.
CornLicker

West Salem, IL

#20 Feb 2, 2013
marc wrote:
<quoted text> Okay I will, it was good, very good.
A little head got a sucker like you to buy a house off her. Ha, Ha, Ha.
marc

Junction City, KS

#21 Feb 2, 2013
CornLicker wrote:
<quoted text>A little head got a sucker like you to buy a house off her. Ha, Ha, Ha.
Who said anything about buying a house, I didn't even have to buy her dinner.
ABC

Phoenix, AZ

#22 Feb 2, 2013
marc wrote:
<quoted text>Who said anything about buying a house, I didn't even have to buy her dinner.
LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Jan '09) 3 hr Honest Babe 1,176
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) 3 hr Honest Babe 5,403
Mr. Dinky 8 hr d-0-o-b 143
Does anyone know where Steven heller is??? Age 38? Aug 22 Daughter 1
Faith Tabernacle (Nov '10) Aug 21 reversesocialengi... 2,952
Poll RFD is... Aug 19 Just saying 9
FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS in Kansas (Nov '10) Aug 16 Pete McIntosh 46
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Junction City Mortgages