who will be the next sheriff for gear...

WHO WILL BE THE NEXT SHERIFF FOR GEARY COUNTY?

Created by County Down on Sep 2, 2010

2,792 votes

Click on an option to vote

Tony Wolf

Rudy Goetsch

Carlos Roman

Bob Story

Gary Burgess

Jeff Childs

Tim Brown

Dan Breci

Scott Johnson

Brad Clark

Ab Cruncher

Junction City, KS

#21 Jan 23, 2012
Goodtimes wrote:
Anyhow that's just how I see it and well agree or not let's keep it above the belt.
Half of the deputies have enough trouble keeping their "dunlaps" above the belt.

Rastous

“Go PACK Go!!”

Since: Dec 09

Lawrenceville, IL.

#22 Jan 23, 2012
Roscoe P. Coltrane.
Shauntel

Junction City, KS

#23 Jan 24, 2012
Ralphy wrote:
Please, no Burgess. That uppity ass would have the whole couty P.Oed. He is one that you should buy for what he is worth and then sell him for what he thinks he is worth. He has reached his level of accomplishment on this planet.
AMEN...He thinks Geary County couldn't survive without him...how about that guy that works with him....Brian Clark? Think he would consider it?
Nope

Wellsville, KS

#24 Jan 24, 2012
Burges is not running for Sheriff.
Nope

Wellsville, KS

#25 Jan 24, 2012
I repeat, Garry Burges is NOT running for Sheriff.
Prerequisites

Junction City, KS

#26 Jan 24, 2012
Shauntel wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN...He thinks Geary County couldn't survive without him...how about that guy that works with him....Brian Clark? Think he would consider it?
Shouldn`t somebody being considered for sheriff at least have worked in law enforcement? I doubt that driving a fancy SUV with county logos counts.
correcttionnz

Junction City, KS

#27 Jan 24, 2012
Shauntel wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN...He thinks Geary County couldn't survive without him...how about that guy that works with him....Brian Clark? Think he would consider it?
He might 3 votes, all family members. You have to wear a shirt with sleves, don't think he owns any.

Since: Sep 11

Andover, KS

#28 Jan 24, 2012
Who ever it is, will they continue to sit on old 77 looking to hit soldiers up for money? There are a dozen residents on that piece of road,but 1 sheriff for every three residents might be overkill at 0500. I call it operation slow joe. They flagrantly target soldiers who will be in big trouble if they are not ten minutes early for work. Good job Geary County! Next to RCPD and Salina you are the biggest laughing stocks in the state.
then again

Junction City, KS

#29 Jan 24, 2012
Birdawg68 wrote:
Who ever it is, will they continue to sit on old 77 looking to hit soldiers up for money? There are a dozen residents on that piece of road,but 1 sheriff for every three residents might be overkill at 0500. I call it operation slow joe. They flagrantly target soldiers who will be in big trouble if they are not ten minutes early for work. Good job Geary County! Next to RCPD and Salina you are the biggest laughing stocks in the state.
If they weren`t a presence there would me too many going 100+ bumper-to-bumper, on the phone and texting, etc. It`s a steel, glass, plastic, and rubber free-for-all where drivers throw caution and courtesy out the window and put the hammer down. They could give out 10 times as many tickets and still miss half of those deserving of one.
Voter

Junction City, KS

#30 Jan 25, 2012
I heard Sam Niemczyk from the Sheriff's Department is going to run for Sheriff. He's got my vote!
laughing at you

Dodge City, KS

#31 Jan 25, 2012
Sam Niemczyk is the last person who should be sheriff! That is the laziest turd at the Sheriff's Department and totally clueless.
Informed Voter

United States

#32 Jan 25, 2012
Are you serious?? Ha Ha Ha!! Sam Niemczyk, you obviously don't know anything about this guy. Some questions I have of him are.
#1 How many cases has he solved during his time as an investigator?
#2 How many cases were not prosecuted due to his lack of investigative skills.
#3 How did he get the Sheriff, the County, and himself wrapped up in a law suit that has been filed in Federal Court in Wichita?
#4 Did he get his personality training from a wood post?
#5 How many rape cases did he screw up as an investigator?

This stuff is common knowledge, word on the street is that he is about as lazy as they come. Only does what he absolutely has to. And that's putting it nicely. I have some friends that work there, I hear them gripe about him alot! My favorite saying I have heard so far is that he couldn't find his ass with both hands!! To funny!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#33 Jan 25, 2012
ODA973 wrote:
Oh please, who put Scott Johnson's name on this thing anyway. He needs to be watched, and not the watcher! No politicians need apply for this position.
Sheriff is an elected office. Thus by definition anyone holding it or running for it is a politician. If he or she says "I'm not a politician," they are lying.
Concerned for our county

Junction City, KS

#34 Jan 25, 2012
I have known Niemzdick for years. And no he has never arrested me. But if I ever do commit a crime, I hope he is the one that invesigates it. He would have an easier time solving the country's deficit that he would solving a case. This idiot has had many cases thrown out of court because of his inability to pull his head out of his a$$. Not to mention that his personality can be compared to a bag of a$$holes. Do we really want someone like him running our county law enforcement? I THINK NOT!!! There are criminals running around our county right now because of his crack skills. If I have a choice between him and Mayberry...I am voting BARNEY FIFE. At least he cares about the job and not just himself.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sally Struthers

Junction City, KS

#39 Jan 25, 2012
Birdawg68 wrote:
The funniest part of this comment is not Geary County. It's the fact that you are blaming them for making you late for work. I'm just saying, leaving early enough and driving the speed limit is after all, what a responsible soldier should do, right? I'm a little confused as to what your argument really is, or who the laughing stock really is. Looks like the joke is on the late soldiers that speed. The county actually owes you a Thank You, for paying their light bill.
FED UP

Junction City, KS

#41 Jan 28, 2012
Informed Voter wrote:
Are you serious?? Ha Ha Ha!! Sam Niemczyk, you obviously don't know anything about this guy. Some questions I have of him are.
#1 How many cases has he solved during his time as an investigator?
#2 How many cases were not prosecuted due to his lack of investigative skills.
#3 How did he get the Sheriff, the County, and himself wrapped up in a law suit that has been filed in Federal Court in Wichita?
#4 Did he get his personality training from a wood post?
#5 How many rape cases did he screw up as an investigator?
This stuff is common knowledge, word on the street is that he is about as lazy as they come. Only does what he absolutely has to. And that's putting it nicely. I have some friends that work there, I hear them gripe about him alot! My favorite saying I have heard so far is that he couldn't find his ass with both hands!! To funny!!
Okay,
How many cases has Tony Worked?
How many calls has he responded to over the last 7 years?
Less than 15!!
Look it up, it is all available. He is just a good old boy like the current administration.

BTW.. The law suit was a no brainer. The County Attorney screwed that up, Sam never even sent over the case to be reviewed. His name was on it, but not his signature. You can thank James Cotton and Ernest "Sandy" Popovich for that one. After all it involved his step daughter, they ran with it, sent it over, and wrote nothing. More of the good old boy crap that continues to go on there.

How about all the missing drug money that came out of the COUNTIES BUDGET??
Which officer is pocketing that? Their star interdiction officer!!
should know better

Junction City, KS

#42 Jan 28, 2012
Sally Struthers wrote:
<quoted text>
The funniest part of this comment is not Geary County. It's the fact that you are blaming them for making you late for work. I'm just saying, leaving early enough and driving the speed limit is after all, what a responsible soldier should do, right? I'm a little confused as to what your argument really is, or who the laughing stock really is. Looks like the joke is on the late soldiers that speed. The county actually owes you a Thank You, for paying their light bill.
Leave it to a retired E-7 with 22 years of service to demonize deputies doing their jobs to protect the public from speeding, wreckless drivers. Time management and modern communication capabilities should make breaking speed limits unnecessary. Post directed @ Birdawg.
Concerned for our county

Junction City, KS

#43 Jan 29, 2012
Are you kidding me? Who do you really think is going to believe any of this? It is quite ovbious by your post, that you have only heard his side. It's interesting that you refer to him as "Sam". This can only mean you know him personally. You sure are close to him, perhaps closer than we think. Tell me where to look this information up. I want to verify this libelous trash. You sure know a lot of non-published information about this lawsuit. I am guessing you are either him or are close to him, either way people are seeing "Sam" for what he is. And your post is helping them. Anyone can run for Sheriff...even a lazy-assed, lying, back-stabbing, thieving piece of shit like him. By the way, ask him how many people are after him to pay his bills. How can he think for one second he can run a department when he cant even run his own finances. Thats right, those are facts that can be looked up in court records. Not the made up BS you speak of. Go crawl back under your bridge until you can come with something truthful!!
FED UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay,
How many cases has Tony Worked?
How many calls has he responded to over the last 7 years?
Less than 15!!
Look it up, it is all available. He is just a good old boy like the current administration.
BTW.. The law suit was a no brainer. The County Attorney screwed that up, Sam never even sent over the case to be reviewed. His name was on it, but not his signature. You can thank James Cotton and Ernest "Sandy" Popovich for that one. After all it involved his step daughter, they ran with it, sent it over, and wrote nothing. More of the good old boy crap that continues to go on there.
How about all the missing drug money that came out of the COUNTIES BUDGET??
Which officer is pocketing that? Their star interdiction officer!!
To Birdawg68

Topeka, KS

#44 Jan 29, 2012
Birdawg68 wrote:
Hey genius if you don't break the law then you have nothing to worry about. Don't criticize our Sheriff's Department for doing their job. I wish they would ticket more of those that like to pass in a No Passing Zone, run the red light at 77/Old 77, run stop signs, follow to closely, pull out in front of you and impede the flow of traffic, exceed the speed limit, etc. etc. etc.
LeaveEarly

Dodge City, KS

#45 Jan 30, 2012
Birdawg68 wrote:
How about if the soldiers just left 10 minutes earlier? They wouldnt have to speed and worry about being pulled over right? Make sense to me!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Describe your life in SIX WORDS (Jan '10) Apr 18 Winning 55
Russian meddling did not affect the outcome Apr 17 Tweetie bird 52
Lol scooter Apr 13 Yellow rain 2
Where is Ms Beaty Apr 12 What is the Story 18
CVB Report Card Apr 8 Report card 2
Junction City all over again Apr 8 Chell 3
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) Apr 8 1CoolCat 5,937

Junction City Jobs

Personal Finance

Junction City Mortgages