HAHA

Lenexa, KS

#43 Jun 23, 2013
friend of innocent wrote:
Nice y'all are on the crack! Of course I feel not all crack is bad, lmfao! And oops sorry burst your bubbles BUT! No medicine no sleep ! Pain is constant and I gave up the other stuff years ago! It sounds to me like a bunch of high school drop outs and ged grads can not handle when someone really has hooked them on 10 pound test! My rods been bent over the whole time with multiple size angry fish! Why not instead of wasting my time with nonsense you take yourselves outside to the hang'n tree! You are just wasting your lives try'n to be something your not! Your so easy to judge ! Your so easy to call people names! Nice mentality! My 8year old daughter has more morralls then y'all! She even knows that it is not nice to not be nice! Help all others notbash them on a daily basis! I was looking for real comments not this jiberish!
WTF??? lol You silly!
Augusta Education

Junction City, KS

#44 Jun 23, 2013
Nice y'all are on the crack! Of course I feel not all crack is bad, lmfao! And oops sorry burst your bubbles BUT! No medicine no sleep ! Pain is constant and I gave up the other stuff years ago! It sounds to me like a bunch of high school drop outs and ged grads can not handle when someone really has hooked them on 10 pound test! My rods been bent over the whole time with multiple size angry fish! Why not instead of wasting my time with nonsense you take yourselves outside to the hang'n tree! You are just wasting your lives try'n to be something your not! Your so easy to judge ! Your so easy to call people names! Nice mentality! My 8year old daughter has more morralls then y'all! She even knows that it is not nice to not be nice! Help all others notbash them on a daily basis! I was looking for real comments not this jiberish!
You will be able to find a Remedial English class at the Augusta Learning Center at 600 Walnut Street. The cost is pretty low and your SRS assistance will be able to help.

Or you could just get your "8year old" with good "morralls" to correct your "jiberish".
friend of innocent

Arkansas City, KS

#45 Jun 25, 2013
Fyi I am done talking to all of the infedels ! I have better things to do with my time! You will not hear from me again on these matters! Good luck with your egotisticle lives! Anger and pain are just to much to bear ! I have to much pain everyday physicaly do deal with the mental bashing of idiots who feel they are better then another! Thanks for playing GOOD RIDENCE TO BAD RUBISH!
HAHA

Lenexa, KS

#46 Jun 25, 2013
Fyi I am done talking to all of the infedels ! I have better things to do with my time! You will not hear from me again on these matters! Good luck with your egotisticle lives! Anger and pain are just to much to bear ! I have to much pain everyday physicaly do deal with the mental bashing of idiots who feel they are better then another! Thanks for playing GOOD RIDENCE TO BAD RUBISH!
Good bye and tell your "innocent friends" goodbye as well.....since they are going away too! LMAO!!
friend of innocent

Arkansas City, KS

#47 Jun 26, 2013
Sorry one last thing because some people are denser then brick walls! Goodbye means you no longer have to show your opinion ,no matter how childish it may be, to these matters! This is say you are still a child! Have fun in 5th grade being a bully to the 3rd grader with glasses and a lisp! Go back to looking after those you feel are below you! For we are all equal in the eyes of the LORD!
good thing

United States

#48 Jun 27, 2013
Sorry one last thing because some people are denser then brick walls! Goodbye means you no longer have to show your opinion ,no matter how childish it may be, to these matters! This is say you are still a child! Have fun in 5th grade being a bully to the 3rd grader with glasses and a lisp! Go back to looking after those you feel are below you! For we are all equal in the eyes of the LORD!
Good thing God sees you as "equal" because the rest of us think you are a moron, crack-head.
HAHA

Lenexa, KS

#49 Jul 1, 2013
I knew you would want the last word, crack head. You just can't help yourself can you? The first step is admitting you have a problem!!! ROTFLMAO!!! GOODBYE and I am inmplying you WILL be going AWAY, not just refraining from posting.
three mil deal

Junction City, KS

#50 Jul 3, 2013
Makes you wonder where 1.2 million came from to build and supply an indoor gun range and supply a business will all that cool inventory. God Free my soul.
Fancy

Wellsville, KS

#51 Jul 3, 2013
Think about it, gun range and party buses and on and on. Yea think about it.
HAHA

Lenexa, KS

#52 Jul 5, 2013
Fancy wrote:
Think about it, gun range and party buses and on and on. Yea think about it.
Greed and Envy is a real MoFo ain't it Gardner?.......you got hurt feelings or something?
Fancy

Wellsville, KS

#53 Jul 6, 2013
Don't like when the law can steal from so called criminals and it's ok. I have no envey for anyone doing well.
HAHA

Lenexa, KS

#54 Jul 6, 2013
Fancy wrote:
Don't like when the law can steal from so called criminals and it's ok. I have no envey for anyone doing well.
Call me crazy but it sounds to me like you have been arrested by JCPD and have hurt feelings over it.
friend of innocent

Lenexa, KS

#55 Jul 31, 2013
Well I see people still wonder what exactly happens here. Well no one really knows because it is hidden under the corrupt moral blanket so called the justice system of geary county! Others and myself wonder in aww of the ideas the police force has on civil rights! Well my friends the ACLU has there own ideas! And the people will see what is exactly going on or at least in this one incident! And that my friends will open the doors for others not to be afraid to take charge of there civil rights ,do not let them steal from the people any longer!
Fancy

Wellsville, KS

#56 Jul 31, 2013
I agree, stop the lying and stealing and walking on peoples rights.
friend o innocent dumbass

Junction City, KS

#57 Jul 31, 2013
Well I see people still wonder what exactly happens here. Well no one really knows because it is hidden under the corrupt moral blanket so called the justice system of geary county! Others and myself wonder in aww of the ideas the police force has on civil rights! Well my friends the ACLU has there own ideas! And the people will see what is exactly going on or at least in this one incident! And that my friends will open the doors for others not to be afraid to take charge of there civil rights ,do not let them steal from the people any longer!
Well I thought you were finished posting the last time you posted. Well what was it you said?
I guess we can't take your word for jack sh!t.

BTW: The correct spellings were "infidels", "egotistical" and "physically". Also it should be "better than", "too much pain",

That last post had so many errors I just lost count. Perhaps your friends at the ACLU can decode it, if they are not in too much awe over your mastery of English.
free legal advice

Junction City, KS

#58 Jul 31, 2013
You may find this helpful:

ACLU: Advice to any citizen

Thanks Bob

Junction City, KS

#59 Jul 31, 2013
friend o innocent dumbass wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I thought you were finished posting the last time you posted. Well what was it you said?
<quoted text>
I guess we can't take your word for jack sh!t.
BTW: The correct spellings were "infidels", "egotistical" and "physically". Also it should be "better than", "too much pain",
That last post had so many errors I just lost count. Perhaps your friends at the ACLU can decode it, if they are not in too much awe over your mastery of English.
Let`s hope it (get`s) better , Jerry.
friend of innocentm

Lenexa, KS

#60 Jul 31, 2013
Well to start with I have way to much fun with y'all! Finally I have the power to anger the dip@#$% a##hole people who think they are better then the ones whom a surrounding them! I just laugh my a## off when I read the stupid reply after reply! Most of the time I have to wipe the laughter tears away before I move to rolling on floor in hysterics! Thanks guys gals whom ever is on the side of the thieves! Oh yes to the thieves fu:%o##! That's more youre mentality y'all understand that! He who laughs first does not always laugh last! Saddest part is poor dog died!,,!:(
friend of innocentm

Lenexa, KS

#61 Jul 31, 2013
Besides if your police officers can lie under oath what else you think they lie about or to! Obviously they give total disregard to giving there promise to the bible in a courtroom. Food for thought that's all. Also since when do they have the right to just walk into your home without permission and see your wife naked! If it was there house they would of shot first and asked questions later. Lucky I didn't. Think if it is your wife being seen naked just outa bed. Hmmm how would you feel or act hmmmm?!
Pix or it didnt happen

Junction City, KS

#62 Aug 1, 2013
friend of innocentm wrote:
Besides if your police officers can lie under oath what else you think they lie about or to! Obviously they give total disregard to giving there promise to the bible in a courtroom. Food for thought that's all. Also since when do they have the right to just walk into your home without permission and see your wife naked! If it was there house they would of shot first and asked questions later. Lucky I didn't. Think if it is your wife being seen naked just outa bed. Hmmm how would you feel or act hmmmm?!
Post up a picture of your wife and I'll let you know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kyle Kelley 66441 Fri retort 5
Word Association (Jan '09) Jul 22 Hatti_Hollerand 1,315
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) Jul 21 Pasquali 5,693
Slum landlords and greedy rental agencys (Nov '12) Jul 19 JC the Dump 38
Mr. Dinky (Mar '15) Jul 19 Fired 221
Chief of Police, Junction City (Aug '12) Jul 19 Given It Rest AD 56
Chief Brown Retires Jul 19 Yeah would not even 15

Junction City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance