First Prev
of 4
Next Last
rv vacationer

Junction City, KS

#1 Jun 15, 2013
Don't drive thru here on vacation if you don't want to leave on probation. Innocent people should have to get there whole life ruined just because they are young and drive an rv. They come in without permission, take what they want send you on your way with nothing.!!! Guess who pays for your town!!
Steamboat

Newton, IL

#2 Jun 15, 2013
Boo-Hoo
Fancy

Wellsville, KS

#3 Jun 15, 2013
This town has a lot of searches and stolen stuff all the time. Nobody wants to drive through here and all the towns around us talk about it.
sgt stadanko

Junction City, KS

#4 Jun 16, 2013
rv vacationer wrote:
Don't drive thru here on vacation if you don't want to leave on probation. Innocent people should have to get there whole life ruined just because they are young and drive an rv. They come in without permission, take what they want send you on your way with nothing.!!! Guess who pays for your town!!
so, in other words, you did something wrong to get pulled over and they busted you for breaking the law and you think they should have just turned a blind eye to your lawbreaking azz. welcome to junction city where we BUST CRIMINALS, dumass.
BELIEVE IT

Junction City, KS

#5 Jun 16, 2013
sgt stadanko wrote:
<quoted text>so, in other words, you did something wrong to get pulled over and they busted you for breaking the law and you think they should have just turned a blind eye to your lawbreaking azz. welcome to junction city where we BUST CRIMINALS, dumass.
You just did not get what was said, the implication is that when the cop's are searching, they are also stealing.

Without a doubt I believe the first post, after all the cop's can fabricate any reason they want to make a stop.
mobama

Fort Riley, KS

#6 Jun 16, 2013
dear sgt when you work as a policeman you get to pick and choose who you want to bust and in jc it's mostly done by racial profile they bust those drug boys for selling dope and then take the drug money and keep it so now you have two criminals but only one goes to jail go to the register of deeds in that town and see how much property and businesses those cops have bought in that town on a policemans salary and you'll know who the dirty cops are
just wondering

Junction City, KS

#7 Jun 16, 2013
rv vacationer wrote:
what did you get stopped for and what did they take?
mobama

Fort Riley, KS

#8 Jun 16, 2013
report all stop and steals to the fbi and the attorney generals office in topeka if they get many complaints about the same cops they will have to investigate and tom and tony will be investigated too for keeping them dirty cops on the job they know who they are just like we do
rv vacationer

Arkansas City, KS

#9 Jun 16, 2013
sgt stadanko wrote:
<quoted text>so, in other words, you did something wrong to get pulled over and they busted you for breaking the law and you think they should have just turned a blind eye to your lawbreaking azz. welcome to junction city where we BUST CRIMINALS, dumass.
sorry was pulled over for dealer plates didnothing wrong to even get pulled over
rv vacationer

Arkansas City, KS

#10 Jun 16, 2013
We will see who goes boohoo when the attrny generals office does there investigation because some have friends in highly classed places not everyone is a criminal and also would not like to be the county when they get sued hope you will still have a job and you if your not as crooked as some fbi sure likes bad cops
rv vacationer

Arkansas City, KS

#11 Jun 16, 2013
Oh yeah they don't like crooked da's or judges!!!!!!!!!!
Fancy

Wellsville, KS

#12 Jun 16, 2013
Mobama you are so right. They been stealing the dope boys money for years and any house they go into if it has money or jewelry and electronics it's getting took. Most cops are struggling to make it and a few have a lot of stuff and know one seems to notice.
friend of innocent

Arkansas City, KS

#13 Jun 16, 2013
I remember a thing called the justice system! My clients civil rights where violated! I am going to have fun with this case! The bad will pay because good always triumphs over evil and I feel what has happened to so many is evil ! My clients not the first but hopefully he will be the last! It is time for change this community deserves justice not injustice! They did not have any idea whom they violated! But they will never forget! And you know who you are! I feel sorry for Kansas to have such a crooked county injustice system! Not everyone is guilty!
LOL

United States

#14 Jun 17, 2013
friend of innocent wrote:
I remember a thing called the justice system! My clients civil rights where violated! I am going to have fun with this case! The bad will pay because good always triumphs over evil and I feel what has happened to so many is evil ! My clients not the first but hopefully he will be the last! It is time for change this community deserves justice not injustice! They did not have any idea whom they violated! But they will never forget! And you know who you are! I feel sorry for Kansas to have such a crooked county injustice system! Not everyone is guilty!
Yeeeeaaaahhhh. Right. You're an attorney. Uh-huh. Ok. Hahaahahahahahahahahahah!
Jimmy Stewart

Junction City, KS

#15 Jun 17, 2013
friend of innocent wrote:
Your inability to form a cognitive sentence and lack of punctuation make me doubt your implication as an attorney or any form of legal council.

Then there is the fact that you are posting from the same address where you client is bitching and at 2 am.

I suggest you put down the moonshine or the pot and step away from your computer before you demonstrate your douchebaggery any further.

"Mr. Smith Goes To Junction City" would probably not be much of a box-office draw.
friend of innocent

Arkansas City, KS

#16 Jun 17, 2013
Oh so sorry! You must be another one of the fish in the same barrel. And sorry for the time without medicine sleeping is not an option! Pain and suffering on the other hand go hand in hand! Not to mention mental anguish! Also my attny is two hours behind us and gave me the idea to see how many of the crooked people will continue to slander a good person even though they are aware of situation! Thank you for your being a hungry fish! Hope the hook tastes as good as the bait!?) One more thing calling names is just a sign of guilt and stupidity! Thank you come again!!!
friend of innocent

Arkansas City, KS

#18 Jun 17, 2013
For sure so you cannot go under speed or they pull u over also lol or if your from out of town !! Walking yesterday I witnessed people hanging out smoking weed and the police jst drive by them and wave they must have went to school together because I know they do not have medical cards avail.in this state!!
HAHA

Lenexa, KS

#19 Jun 17, 2013
Hey RV Vacationer, next time you go on vacation maybe don't transport so much dope in your RV!
friend of innocent

Arkansas City, KS

#20 Jun 17, 2013
Wow what makes you even think I had bunch of dope!!!!!! You all are so enthused on the idea that everyone has a bunch of dope!!! Well sorry not this time not this rv . Better luck on your next thievery of someones actual life. Like I said before not everyone is a criminal!! I am sure by now you know whom I am cuz I know whom ya'll are . Sure is sad ya'll don't have the power that some little nobody has. Sure ya'll think so highly of yourselves. Because no one is above federal laws. No one ! Not even myself! But I have federal power and ya'll wish you did . Can not wait for ya'll to read your own names and your mugshots on the web! Its not a secret who I am or who I am related to! Sorry tisk tisk! Oh yeah one more thing this is great for evidence! The county is finally going to belong to the people not the corrupt departments that rely on inoccent peoples rights! God looks at evil and corrupt as sin not smoking one the seed bearing plants and herbs he created for use!! I don't have to talk down to people like ya'll do!! I help everyone I come across! Thank you,your truly, pay it forward is my nickname!!!
friend of innocent

Arkansas City, KS

#21 Jun 17, 2013
Again weed is not dope!!!!!!!!!! When were you born 1920 lmfao!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iron Order MC (Nov '10) 3 hr __Kangaroo___ 253
News Army fires Grigsby from fort command post Sep 28 Benghazi 3
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) Sep 28 Hatti_Hollerand 5,722
Word Association (Jan '09) Sep 28 Hatti_Hollerand 1,329
how can i get my cat back? (Apr '09) Sep 22 Sterling 305
Your All-Time Favorite JC Restaurant! (Oct '09) Sep 12 Skywarrior 162
Another Chamber Junk-it Trip Sep 12 boom 9

Junction City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance