Satan

Burlington, KS

#85 Jun 14, 2012
Edwin Young is a complee idiot. He worked in the Woolworth Warehouse and has no education or formal training.

Just like all the other uneducated people that go to that freaky place...no it is NOT a church!!

Myabe they will all drink some Kool Aid and die along with Young!!
heebie jeebies

Bridgeport, IL

#86 Jun 14, 2012
If they do, I hope they leave me a big ole sack of money.
tryn to make it to heaven

United States

#87 Aug 2, 2012
only reason im here to alk bout a great man of God who loves the people of God as as the sinner he may nt agree on some things but he and his family love everyone and jus wana see us all make it so whats so wrong for a man of God to relate to issues in life and salvation ,,,its gona take alot to make it but if i need correction and a few gud knotts on the head then i say by alll mmeans let it come i look up to the man of God and his wife they are both a beautiful pic of heaven so folks that cant talk right and jus feel they gotta spit on a gud man and family causing grief pain unhappiness in the lifes that are tryn to save you shame on you! wheres the respect to the man of God and his family just cus some dont wana line up to truth whih holds every powerful resource prayer lining to num 1 first without prayer life ]we well pastor young we love yall yur thr greatest of all and keep preaching dont allow satan to get these nast people who hate everyone not having the power of love which is the greatest to control them we w
LOL

Junction City, KS

#88 Aug 3, 2012
Jesus was Catholic as were the apostles. All other Christian religions were started by men.
LOL!!!
history

Junction City, KS

#89 Aug 3, 2012
LOL wrote:
Jesus was Catholic as were the apostles. All other Christian religions were started by men.
LOL!!!
What history book are you reading? That is absolutely 100% not true.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#90 Aug 3, 2012
history wrote:
<quoted text>
What history book are you reading? That is absolutely 100% not true.
of course not. Jesus was a smartass liberal Jew of blue-collar extraction who smote the bankers and the priests of his day.
laughable

New Athens, IL

#91 Aug 3, 2012
Well well the great Edwin Young has resigned and left his sheep wondering where and why.
offshore banking

Junction City, KS

#92 Aug 3, 2012
laughable wrote:
Well well the great Edwin Young has resigned and left his sheep wondering where and why.
He can live forever on the Cayman Islands account and the one in Switzerland. Brother KNEW what he was doing.
the whole story

Junction City, KS

#93 Aug 3, 2012
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was a smartass liberal Jew of blue-collar extraction who smote the bankers and the priests of his day.
Joseph was a Union Carpenter and Mary had quality pre-natal care as a health benefit the Union provided for Joe and his family. Young Jesus was raised in a middle class home with strong work ethics. The tax collectors and elite rich scumbags conducting business at the Temple one day put the young son of God over the edge, and he lost it. The rest is in the Bible. Jesus was no one-percenter , he drove that lot from the Temple. He was one of us , and remains beloved for it, 2012 years after his murder.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#94 Aug 4, 2012
the whole story wrote:
<quoted text>Joseph was a Union Carpenter and Mary had quality pre-natal care as a health benefit the Union provided for Joe and his family. Young Jesus was raised in a middle class home with strong work ethics. The tax collectors and elite rich scumbags conducting business at the Temple one day put the young son of God over the edge, and he lost it. The rest is in the Bible. Jesus was no one-percenter , he drove that lot from the Temple. He was one of us , and remains beloved for it, 2012 years after his murder.
Actually, 1995 years (Jesus was actually born in 4 BCE due to an accounting error by Catholic authorities at the time, and crucified at age 33 in 29 CE) but why quibble?
Confused

United States

#95 Aug 4, 2012
laughable wrote:
He did what? Is this reliable information?
Rastous

Olney, IL

#96 Aug 5, 2012
Did it cross your mind that Edwin Young may have been called to pastor in another church?
Probably not..
money talks BS walks

Junction City, KS

#97 Aug 5, 2012
Rastous wrote:
Did it cross your mind that Edwin Young may have been called to pastor in another church?
Probably not..
When you`re in the soul-saving, money-making business , you follow the money .
Rastous

Olney, IL

#98 Aug 5, 2012
money talks BS walks wrote:
<quoted text>When you`re in the soul-saving, money-making business , you follow the money .
Whatever you say. Have a nice night.
an idea

Junction City, KS

#99 Aug 5, 2012
Rastous wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever you say. Have a nice night.
You could get your own ministries degree online. Good way to supplement your income. Have a good one, Rastous !
Rastous

Olney, IL

#100 Aug 5, 2012
an idea wrote:
<quoted text>You could get your own ministries degree online. Good way to supplement your income. Have a good one, Rastous !
Thanks but no thanks. I'll take it anyway I can get it. Later dude, time to go watch some reruns on t.v.
Mr Shocked

Junction City, KS

#101 Aug 5, 2012
All I can say is wow
Hello

Junction City, KS

#102 Aug 5, 2012
Well it's all out now.... Now we all know why Edwin Young was a hater of homosexuals.... He was trying to hide the fact that he was basically raping women and yelling hate towards homosexuals to cover his own sins.... He is a worthless SNAKE and is on his way to a devils hell!!!
fire and brimstone

Junction City, KS

#103 Aug 6, 2012
Hello wrote:
Edwin Young is a worthless SNAKE and is on his way to a devils hell!!!
DUH ! You`re just now figuring that out ?
Mr Shocked

Junction City, KS

#104 Aug 6, 2012
It's gonna be so hard to trust any pastor anywhere .....not saying they are all fake...jus gonna take a lot to trust again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) 1 hr Whiny1 5,268
Not Bright Sun no win 5
Word Association (Jan '09) May 22 _Zoey_ 1,104
is the son's of silence taking over junction ci... May 22 FOB 28
JC needs to stop hiring losers!! May 19 JC Football 9
12 years (Apr '09) May 19 Thank You Buddy 114
Ft Riley Cuts Forthcoming, No Solid Taxes May 19 A complete Mess 3
More from around the web

Junction City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE