Faith Tabernacle
FYI

Clarkston, MI

#3312 Jun 4, 2013
Here is the latest from Lindsey Rogers: http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/Prosecutio...

Next status hearing is June 25 as the one today was continued.

It is also finally revealed that there is a separate investigation on Edwin Young.
Hmmm

Junction City, KS

#3313 Jun 4, 2013
Anybody know what this seperate investigation is about???
FYI

Clarkston, MI

#3314 Jun 4, 2013
They are not saying at this time. But, consider the things that he has been accused of doing.
Gillard

Neoga, IL

#3315 Jun 4, 2013
FYI wrote:
Here is the latest from Lindsey Rogers: http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/Prosecutio...
Next status hearing is June 25 as the one today was continued.
It is also finally revealed that there is a separate investigation on Edwin Young.
Would it be Puff -n- Stuff?
Tax Man

Junction City, KS

#3316 Jun 4, 2013
Gillard wrote:
<quoted text>Would it be Puff -n- Stuff?
Tax evasion is probably a more realistic charge.
The Court Room

Somerset, KY

#3317 Jun 18, 2013
Roses are Red, bob wire is rusted. It'll be a wonderful day when Eddie is busted!
Buzzard on a gut wagon

Olney, IL

#3318 Jun 18, 2013
The Court Room wrote:
Roses are Red, bob wire is rusted. It'll be a wonderful day when Eddie is busted!
Get a life.
escribe

Denver, CO

#3320 Jun 24, 2013
So, what did the court do to Jordan today? Nothing again? Looks to me like the father and the son are going to get away with their criminal activities.
escribe

Denver, CO

#3323 Jun 25, 2013
-----

Looks like Jordan Young is going to make a plea deal on July 31 to avoid a jury.

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/Junction-C...
Spike

Olney, IL

#3324 Jun 25, 2013
escribe wrote:
-----
Looks like Jordan Young is going to make a plea deal on July 31 to avoid a jury.
http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/Junction-C...
Good. You will get some sleep then tonight.
escribe

Denver, CO

#3325 Jun 25, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Good. You will get some sleep then tonight.
Spike, you're not a pedophile too, are you?

-----

Rastous

“Go PACK Go!!”

Since: Dec 09

Lawrenceville, IL.

#3326 Jun 25, 2013
escribe wrote:
<quoted text>
Spike, you're not a pedophile too, are you?
-----
No I'm not.
It will not matter soon

Colorado Springs, CO

#3327 Jun 27, 2013
What the supreme court did moves us in the direction of defending the rights of pedophiles. You can call me crazy if you want. The European Union started down this slippery slope and it's working to give those rights. I have a different view on the issue than I used to. I was bitter for a long time after having been molested myself. However, one day I realized I was putting women into a box and using them as an object. That is perverted, too. I believe God can change anyone if they allow Him too. I am not for putting pedophiles down, calling them names, or degrading them. I am for teaching them the real love of Christ, which Jordan was not taught. You can call me crazy, but the system is wanting to accept them. Here are a couple of links about the movement in the European Union. All of you railing angry mobsters better realize He is the answer. The system you trust in to protect you will eventually give them their rights just as the Supreme Court gave homosexual rights.
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/european-par...
http://www.eutimes.net/2009/06/germany-and-eu...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3328 Jul 1, 2013
It will not matter soon wrote:
What the supreme court did moves us in the direction of defending the rights of pedophiles.
Can you back that up with anything other than liks from unreliable right-wing news sites?
You can call me crazy if you want.
I wouldn't know about that but unless you can prove your thesis you are a liar.
The European Union started down this slippery slope and it's working to give those rights.
Source?
You can call me crazy, but the system is wanting to accept them.
Proof?
Here are a couple of links about the movement in the European Union.
No, what you've furnished is sensationalistic feature stories from unreliable sources about a rather eccentric member of the European Parliment which does not, to anyone who understands politics like a 10th grader, constitute a "movement".
The system you trust in to protect you will eventually give them their rights just as the Supreme Court gave homosexual rights.
Oh? And just how, pray tell, will such occur?

BTW, a rudimentary understanding of the DOMA and Proposition 8 cases of necessity would mean someone who has it knows SCOTUS did not "give" homosexual rights.
Kangadump

Junction City, KS

#3330 Jul 1, 2013
Kangaroo lives in a dump LOL!
Concerned

Irving, TX

#3332 Jul 3, 2013
Where is Edwin now?

Rastous

“Go PACK Go!!”

Lawrenceville, IL.

#3333 Jul 3, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Where is Edwin now?
Florida. Bet he wishes he was still sitting in the hot tub at Faith Tab deflowering virgins when they came of age. And fleecing all those poor folk of what little money they have.

Rastous

“Go PACK Go!!”

Lawrenceville, IL.

#3334 Jul 3, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Where is Edwin now?
If you need the town in Florida, you will need to get that from the J.C. Police Dept.(If they feel you need to know.)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3335 Jul 3, 2013
Kangadump wrote:
Kangaroo lives in a dump LOL!
Whatever. It's a shame how some never grow emotionally since third grade, isn't it?
slumaroo

Junction City, KS

#3336 Jul 3, 2013
I think you can get a part time job down at the Ihop. Might be good supplemental income so you could afford something a little nicer. Maybe stop spending so much on Liberal Bumper Stickers and double cheeseburgers for you and Lois.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Used Car Salesman Mick Wunder 3 hr going Biblical 11
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) 19 hr Doug77 5,807
The proposed new JCHS building Wed Dadgummit 19
What Is The Solution? Mar 14 Big Tussie Jackson 37
Make JC Great Again Mar 13 Tired Taxpayer 10
Grandview Plaza Police Growing Mar 8 oh yeah 3
Kentucky Fried Chicken Mar 6 Emptynest 18

Junction City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance