Faith Tabernacle
HE IS PLAIN RACHET

Topeka, KS

#3116 Feb 4, 2013
PLEASE SHUT UP....! EDWIN DID A LOT OF BAD EVIL THINGS TO ME AND A LOT OTHERS. TALK WHAT YOU KNOW. THINGS THAT WILL LABEL HIM AS A SICK FELON and then SOME! THEY WERE OTHER PEOPLE INVOLVED AND KNEW WHAT EDWIN WAS DOING AND DIDN'T SAY A THING, ON TOP OF THAT THEY WERE DOING SOME OF THE BAD THINGS TOO. I.E. INDULGING IN SEXUAL ACTIVITIES WITH AND WITHOUT THE FEMALES CONSENT. USING ROOFLINE DRUGS AND OTHER DRUGS THAT CAUSED SHORT AND LONG TERM MEMEORY LOSS. EDWIN AND THE "Y TEAM" WERE TAKING THEIR LIBERTY WITH GOOD FOLKS WIVES AND DAUGHTERS. ENTERING OTHER MEN HOMES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO DO EVIL DEEDS. ENPREGNANTING SOME AND SELLING THE BABIES ILLEGALLY. NEEDLESS TO SAY THERE WERE A LOT OF ABORTIONS AND FORCED MISCARRIAGES. SHOULD I KEEP GOING??? EDWIN ALSO IS A CHILD MOLESTER, ABUSER, THEIF, MUNIPULATER, CONNIVING, HYPERCRITE AND WILL PLOT WAYS TO GET DECEASED FOLKS LIFE INSURANCE. HE WILL ALSO PLANS DEATHS AND COVER IT UP AS A FATAL ACCIDENT OR SICKNESS TO GET THE LIFE INSURANCE MONEY. HE WILL CALL YOU CRAZY IF YOU SPEAK UP. HE IS A CREEP WITH MANY FACES. I THINK LUCIFER HAS MET HIS MATCH.
MAD

Mesquite, TX

#3118 Feb 7, 2013
Everyone at Faith Tabernacle was and still is responsible for turning your eyes from the truth and not putting GOD first but a man, who raped and pillaged right before the church. God is going to judge all the kiss ups. You people are the main reason Pastors are able to get away with abuse. you hee and haw behind them just to get a praise, so sad and pathetic. you'll turn your back even on your own family,just to look good in men eyes. What fools that's why God show you up every time by letting the Devil do the same things to you or someone you love.
Too show you that he is the only one you should try your very best to please. I don't believe yall really pray or have the love of God in yall life because Gods spirit will convict and make a person feel ashamed when he or she does wrong. I have been listening and watching how yall treat each other,and sinners. Lord have mercy I'm glad I don't go to that church and suggest that others don't go either. Yall all are hell bound because yall still haven't learned the first and second commandments even after what yall have done and been through. Wow!
Tim Tom

Lancaster, IL

#3119 Feb 7, 2013
MAD wrote:
Everyone at Faith Tabernacle was and still is responsible for turning your eyes from the truth and not putting GOD first but a man, who raped and pillaged right before the church. God is going to judge all the kiss ups. You people are the main reason Pastors are able to get away with abuse. you hee and haw behind them just to get a praise, so sad and pathetic. you'll turn your back even on your own family,just to look good in men eyes. What fools that's why God show you up every time by letting the Devil do the same things to you or someone you love.
Too show you that he is the only one you should try your very best to please. I don't believe yall really pray or have the love of God in yall life because Gods spirit will convict and make a person feel ashamed when he or she does wrong. I have been listening and watching how yall treat each other,and sinners. Lord have mercy I'm glad I don't go to that church and suggest that others don't go either. Yall all are hell bound because yall still haven't learned the first and second commandments even after what yall have done and been through. Wow!
Back under your bridge, Troll!
JC saint

Spokane, WA

#3120 Feb 9, 2013
I hope the law hands out stiff punishment to Ed and Jordy!!! That's exactly what they were handing out to their victims....stiff punishment!! I hope Dateline reveals all their secrets. Go get em Ann Curry!!!
Fum

United States

#3121 Feb 9, 2013
JC saint wrote:
I hope the law hands out stiff punishment to Ed and Jordy!!! That's exactly what they were handing out to their victims....stiff punishment!! I hope Dateline reveals all their secrets. Go get em Ann Curry!!!
Keep on wanking. Edwin Young did not break any of mans law. Now back to your wanking.
religious history

Junction City, KS

#3122 Feb 9, 2013
Fum wrote:
<quoted text>Keep on wanking. Edwin Young did not break any of mans law. Now back to your wanking.
IF Edwin didn't break any of mans laws, then why is he hiding?

(Rastous, you forget that Edwin withdrew approximately $100,000 from the church accounts before he ran. That would be grand theft. Whether the church files charges against him or not, the money then becomes unreported income and a felony. That's how they got Al Capone.

If the church members are good with him banging their daughters in the pastors office and breaking his marriage vows and the teachings of morality that he promoted, oh well...that's just more creepiness for the church.

But to evade taxes? Even Jesus himself said: "Render unto Caesar that which is Caesars.")
MAD

Austin, TX

#3126 Feb 14, 2013
MAD

There is a Dallas Preacher on this site who does not allow his saints to be on it, you all to be ashamed of yourself. Thatís how all this hell started at Faith Tabernacle and other Pentecostal churches who have fallen. You Preachers say one thing but yal do another. And Since you like to think your church is better. Letís talk about your church and how its in the same cult boat Faith Tabernacle was in, some of the same scenarios is identical. You have the nerve to snare your nose up at Bro: Pixler? I all to expose your name and church address. You demand your saints to give a so called love offering for the ministry of a $100 for adults and $50 for every working youth and if you donít receive it you harasses them and put them on blast. Did I miss something? The key words is love offering which means a person gives what they want out of the kindness of their heart not with a threat. Sweating aint ya?
Yeah I remember a lot of things going on in that church and I also have a friend still in that cult. You have eighteen to twenty seven year old men and woman afraid to text the opposite sex in church and other churches because you told them their going to hell if they do. Your crazy! Those women and men want to date but you want let them. The women go around looking like old maids dresses to their feet or under it and hair pulled back to a bun. You said no curls are allowed by the face and neck because its lust and the spirit of a Hoer. Yeah right!,your lust. Your members need God to deliver them from stupidity. Remember your nephew hurried up and got married to a girl he didnít even know just to get out of that hell hole. You told the whole church that he was going to hell because he married without your permission. What ! and you say your not a cult. Ha!
Then when he came to visit you called him on stage to perform, and hugged him now this is the same boy that was going to hell for rebellion. I guess since he sung for you he prayed through. God help you! and the church for going along with this crap. My friend said he wonder if you remembered how you condemned your nephew before the church. I wonder if my friend and the rest even realize theyíre in a cult because they havenít left. You miss half the year flying around the world thinking you can sing but you tell your followers their going to hell if they miss church. Where in the Bible does it say the Preachers were singing Preachers, I thought they are suppose to give themselves to prayer and fasting for the saints.
Wow! what a hypocrite. Also your own mother misses every Sunday night. You go singing in churches that doesnít believe the same way you do and non christian places too. Then you tell the church they canít go to Christian church conferences that you donít approve of because theyíre not holy. Come on Preacher, you and that church need God, wake up! Its just like Jesus said to the scribes and
Matt Crider

Puyallup, WA

#3128 Feb 14, 2013
If you are talking about Bro Pace you are way off base! You're just upset because you're probably in rebellion or a compromiser! Bro Pace's church IS THE ONLY conservative church in the entire Dallas area! It's sad to say that but it's true! All the other area churches have short skirts on girls, funny mod hair on boys, modern charismatic music, and a spirit of worldliness!! I thank God for men like Bro Pace and also Bro Mike Hearn who still have a spirit of anger....godly anger towards sin!!!
kenton pratt

United States

#3130 Feb 14, 2013
FTW wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone know thurman or edwin young? If you can find that thread it will answer all your questions.
I know them use to go to that church a long time
ago
uhhhhh

South San Francisco, CA

#3132 Feb 20, 2013
Matt Crider wrote:
If you are talking about Bro Pace you are way off base! You're just upset because you're probably in rebellion or a compromiser! Bro Pace's church IS THE ONLY conservative church in the entire Dallas area! It's sad to say that but it's true! All the other area churches have short skirts on girls, funny mod hair on boys, modern charismatic music, and a spirit of worldliness!! I thank God for men like Bro Pace and also Bro Mike Hearn who still have a spirit of anger....godly anger towards sin!!!
Yes, I believe you're church HAS to be the ONLY conservative church in Dallas. All the other churches have short skirts on girls? As though they're going into their homes and dressing them? You're simply religious. It's not enough someone repented, was baptized, and spirit filled. You have to condemn EVERY OTHER CHURCH in you're area. You're full of carp. Nice stinky, rotting, fish.
ho hum

United States

#3134 Feb 20, 2013
Nothing new here. Moving on!
Friggen GH2

Plattsburg, MO

#3136 Feb 21, 2013
uhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I believe you're church HAS to be the ONLY conservative church in Dallas. All the other churches have short skirts on girls? As though they're going into their homes and dressing them? You're simply religious. It's not enough someone repented, was baptized, and spirit filled. You have to condemn EVERY OTHER CHURCH in you're area. You're full of carp. Nice stinky, rotting, fish.
You sound like a liberal to me! I find it amusing that you think you can follow Acts 2:38 but don't have to read the rest of the bible. Compromiser!!!
Religious Rastous

Junction City, KS

#3137 Feb 21, 2013
I'll bet Rastous got his dirty jokes from that perverted idiot Westburg himself.
Religious Rastous

Junction City, KS

#3139 Feb 21, 2013
Faith Tabernacle sure produces some fiiiine "christians". I'll bet Rastous got his dirty jokes from that perverted idiot Westburg himself.
Friggen GH2

Plattsburg, MO

#3140 Feb 21, 2013
Religious Rastous wrote:
Faith Tabernacle sure produces some fiiiine "christians". I'll bet Rastous got his dirty jokes from that perverted idiot Westburg himself.
So one post wasn't good enough?! Why on earth would you post the same thing twice?! Idiot!
Religious Rastous

Junction City, KS

#3141 Feb 21, 2013
Because Rastous (Joker) from Illinois likes to brag how he was a religious man who "warmed the pews" of Faith Tabernacle when Westburg was the pastor.
Now he takes his Fat Tab Westburg faith and posts filthy jokes on the Faith Tabernacle thread.

So, I'll bet old Rastous got his dirty jokes from that perverted idiot Westburg himself.
Friggen GH2

Gower, MO

#3143 Feb 21, 2013
Religious Rastous wrote:
Because Rastous (Joker) from Illinois likes to brag how he was a religious man who "warmed the pews" of Faith Tabernacle when Westburg was the pastor.
Now he takes his Fat Tab Westburg faith and posts filthy jokes on the Faith Tabernacle thread.
So, I'll bet old Rastous got his dirty jokes from that perverted idiot Westburg himself.
You need to shut up! Rastous (Joker), sounds like he's your buddy. His posts are annoying and never are amusing. I report him as spam each time, seems to me like Rastous (Joker) is Edwin Young and is trying to post as many spam posts as he can so people will stop looking at and posting to this thread because its full of spam. That is exactly what I would do, but I wouldn't act so stupid!
chocolatemaker

Kansas City, KS

#3149 Feb 23, 2013
the church in junction city has not.been upc since around 2004 so dont judge the upc by this church thatbis whybi believe in organization above churches and why i believe independent churches are dangerous
got one part right

Junction City, KS

#3150 Feb 23, 2013
chocolatemaker wrote:
the church in junction city has not.been upc since around 2004 so dont judge the upc by this church thatbis whybi believe in organization above churches and why i believe independent churches are dangerous
Churches can definitely be dangerous, especially for vulnerable minors and clueless virgins whose minds have been under church control their entire lives. The culture of Faith Tab allowed Westberg and later, Young, to have total control of the minds and lives of their gullible flock. UPC or not, that church was a powder keg waiting to explode. Now they have countless young lives ruined, the flock`s hard-earned dollars gone, a lengthy trial coming that will draw international attention, and a former pastor facing possible charges. Just because the church won`t press charges doesn`t mean the IRS doesn`t want their unpaid cut from the hundreds of thousands Edwin ran off with. This is merely the calm before the storm, and it`s going to get ugly.
Rastous

Junction City, KS

#3151 Feb 23, 2013
I found this picture of Bro. Westburg. Brings back some memories.

http://www.memecenter.com/fun/1145819/i-dont-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jami Pass looks like ET doesn't she lol. 23 hr David is a deviant 3
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) Apr 22 Hatti_Hollerand 5,818
Washington St liquor store closed? Apr 22 Tony 3
The proposed new JCHS building Apr 22 JCKS23 28
Used Car Salesman Mick Wunder Apr 16 The Kangaroo 41
Kentucky Fried Chicken Apr 13 Maballz Izari 21
Bluffs Apartments Apr 12 Tired of Tired Ta... 2

Junction City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance