Faith Tabernacle
Concerned from New Life

Omaha, NE

#3011 Dec 15, 2012
[QUOTE who="..."]<quoted text>
Yes, I think he could care less about some stupid online forum lol just ask him and find out.[/QUOTE]
I still think it would hurt if he found out. Do you know Pastor Riggen?
Concerned from New Life

Omaha, NE

#3012 Dec 15, 2012
Brad wrote:
Can't wait for the Phil Wickham concert at Bro. Riggen's church on February 9. http://www.facebook.com/events/50070722328735...
You're thinking of the wrong place. Pastor Riggen would never let a man not filled with the Holy Ghost play Christian rock music from his platform!
which hole

United States

#3013 Dec 15, 2012
Does Friggen Riggen fill the little boys up with the Holey Ghost like Jordan?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3014 Dec 15, 2012
There's no place in a real Church for rock music, whether you call it 'Christian' or not, because rock is not Christian.
Concerned from New Life

Kearney, MO

#3015 Dec 15, 2012
escribe wrote:
There's no place in a real Church for rock music, whether you call it 'Christian' or not, because rock is not Christian.
You're exactly right, I hate it when these churches are "pentecostal" but when you show up to their meetings they're playing songs like "Who Am I" and "Its OK". Pastor Riggen has disfellowshipped several pastors in the KC area due to this type of charismatic worship.
Let The Music Play

Junction City, KS

#3016 Dec 16, 2012
Concerned from New Life wrote:
<quoted text> You're exactly right, I hate it when these churches are "pentecostal" but when you show up to their meetings they're playing songs like "Who Am I" and "Its OK". Pastor Riggen has disfellowshipped several pastors in the KC area due to this type of charismatic worship.
Psalm 150:1-6

King James Version (KJV)

Praise ye the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.

Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.

Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.

Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.

Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.

Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.
Let The Music Play

Junction City, KS

#3017 Dec 16, 2012
Job 21:12

King James Version (KJV)

12 They take the timbrel and harp, and rejoice at the sound of the organ.
Precious Memories

Toledo, IL

#3018 Dec 16, 2012
John 3:16

Go PACK go! Beat da Bears!
Concerned from New Life

United States

#3019 Dec 16, 2012
Let The Music Play wrote:
Job 21:12
King James Version (KJV)
12 They take the timbrel and harp, and rejoice at the sound of the organ.
None of your scripture advocates rebelious rock and roll music. I'm all for the old paths but this new modern music creeping into Apostolic churches is going to send a lot of churches to hell! Just because one man, the pastor, told his bald drummer to stick out his tongue and "rock out" while his brother sings "Who Am I" and "It's Ok". It's not Ok to advocate this type of mockery!
Uncle Ted

Toledo, IL

#3020 Dec 16, 2012
Rock music gets them worked up to a frenzy. Kinda "Punk" like.
Let The Music Play

Junction City, KS

#3021 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text> None of your scripture advocates rebelious rock and roll music. I'm all for the old paths but this new modern music creeping into Apostolic churches is going to send a lot of churches to hell! Just because one man, the pastor, told his bald drummer to stick out his tongue and "rock out" while his brother sings "Who Am I" and "It's Ok". It's not Ok to advocate this type of mockery!
So in YOUR mind it is better to exclude young people from the positive teachings of the gospels, just because they listen to positive message music with a popular beat?

Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

In my opinion - Getting them into the pews with popular rythm is better than leaving them in the streets.

But you do what you feel is best.
Rev Jimmy

Junction City, KS

#3022 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text> None of your scripture advocates rebelious rock and roll music. I'm all for the old paths but this new modern music creeping into Apostolic churches is going to send a lot of churches to hell! Just because one man, the pastor, told his bald drummer to stick out his tongue and "rock out" while his brother sings "Who Am I" and "It's Ok". It's not Ok to advocate this type of mockery!
"I believe with all my heart that it's a contributing factor to the juvenile delinquincy of today. I a hundred percent believe it. Why I believe that is because I know how it feels when you sing it.

I know what it does to ya. And I know of the evil feeling you feel when you sing it.
I know of the lost position you get into and the beat.

Well, uh, you talk to the average teenager of today and you ask them what it is about rock and roll music that they like and the first thing they'll say to you is, "The beat. The beat. The beat."

Jimmy Snow Preaching video

The evil beat filled music he was preaching against and named in one of his rants...

The Flairs - She wants to Rock
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

"That [email protected] music has our white children gyrating and wiggling like worms on a hook."

Jimmy Snow - 1954

The Grapist

United States

#3023 Dec 21, 2012
It is alleged that Edwin was caught breaking into a home in a wealthy neighborhood in south Florida. A neighbor tried to tackle him, and Edwin graped him in the face
Confused

Plattsburg, MO

#3024 Dec 21, 2012
The Grapist wrote:
It is alleged that Edwin was caught breaking into a home in a wealthy neighborhood in south Florida. A neighbor tried to tackle him, and Edwin graped him in the face
Sounds like a creepy lesbian Welch's commercial.
Roots Rock Reggae

Junction City, KS

#3025 Dec 21, 2012
Let The Music Play wrote:
<quoted text>
Psalm 150:1-6
King James Version (KJV)
Praise ye the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.
Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.
Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.
Right on, Jerry Bob ! Fire up the ganja spliffs and crank up the sounds of Bob Marley, Jimmie Cliff, Peter Tosh, and Burning Spear. Mellow out on some brain food !
Poochie

Olney, IL

#3026 Dec 21, 2012
The Grapist wrote:
I thought only Grape Apes, graped faces.
neighborhood watch

Junction City, KS

#3027 Dec 21, 2012
The Grapist wrote:
Where`s George Zimmerman when you need him ?
Mobowhuntr

United States

#3028 Dec 21, 2012
I've got my camo on!!! I'm gonna find Edwin

Since: Dec 12

Marion, IL

#3029 Dec 21, 2012
If Christ were here now there is one thing he would not be - a Christian.
- Mark Twain
"Take from the church the miraculous, the supernatural, the incomprehensible,
the unreasonable, the impossible, the unknowable, the absurd, and nothing but a
vacuum remains."
-- Robert G. Ingersoll
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.
-- Blaise Pascal
dex

Junction City, KS

#3030 Dec 22, 2012
Les Nessman wrote:
If Christ were here now there is one thing he would not be - a Christian.
- Mark Twain
"Take from the church the miraculous, the supernatural, the incomprehensible,
the unreasonable, the impossible, the unknowable, the absurd, and nothing but a
vacuum remains."
-- Robert G. Ingersoll
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.
-- Blaise Pascal
You spelling is better when you cut and paste, Rastous.

It's safer of course, but demonstrates your inability to produce original thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kyle Kelley 66441 Fri retort 5
Word Association (Jan '09) Jul 22 Hatti_Hollerand 1,315
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) Jul 21 Pasquali 5,693
Slum landlords and greedy rental agencys (Nov '12) Jul 19 JC the Dump 38
Mr. Dinky (Mar '15) Jul 19 Fired 221
Chief of Police, Junction City (Aug '12) Jul 19 Given It Rest AD 56
Chief Brown Retires Jul 19 Yeah would not even 15

Junction City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance