“Conscience of the Heartland”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

#2967 Dec 4, 2012
dumbass george wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all in the bible. The cashier stalking and niece molestng. Yep. All there in black n blue.
dear God, I pity you.
Hoopla

United States

#2968 Dec 4, 2012
I don't understand why everyone keeps hating on the Friggen. Have you even read his book called "The Madness & Method of Modern Music"? You cannot justify your viewpoint if you haven't even read the book. I don't understand what his big deal is with PEAK though...ever heard of General Conference or NAYC?!

Junction City KS

#2969 Dec 4, 2012
Hoopla wrote:
I don't understand why everyone keeps hating on the Friggen. Have you even read his book called "The Madness & Method of Modern Music"? You cannot justify your viewpoint if you haven't even read the book. I don't understand what his big deal is with PEAK though...ever heard of General Conference or NAYC?!
what did he say that Bab Larson didn't say 35 years ago?
UPC hater

United States

#2971 Dec 5, 2012
U are so right about NAYC! Friggen is angry with PEAK when NAYC is such a liberal sinful joke. They have fog machines, strobe lights and NO HOLINESS STANDARDS! Friggen needs to friggen channel his friggen criticism in the friggen right direction. Not towards the friggen WPF but towards the friggen UPC!
Rastous

Olney, IL

#2974 Dec 5, 2012
Hate - Such an awful word.
Dont Agree

De Witt, IA

#2975 Dec 5, 2012
I HATE Child Molester's

Child Molester, what an Ugly word

Junction City KS

#2976 Dec 5, 2012
Dont Agree wrote:
I HATE Child Molester's
Child Molester, what an Ugly word
I don't like it; it seems to trivialize the crime. Child Assaulter is more accurate.
Rastous

Olney, IL

#2977 Dec 5, 2012
Cho Mo

Junction City KS

#2978 Dec 5, 2012
Prison term for 'em's "Short Eyes"
Porker

United States

#2979 Dec 5, 2012
If one more thing is said about friggen I am going to send my rock n roll bald drummer to beat your head in with his drumsticks
Chad Denim

United States

#2981 Dec 6, 2012
I'm ready pastor porker! My sticks are in my hand! I would like to smash Edwin and Jordina's head in just like I smash the drums every service! I'm such a beast on the drums and I let everybody know it!
Dustin

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#2982 Dec 6, 2012
Chad Denim wrote:
I'm ready pastor porker! My sticks are in my hand! I would like to smash Edwin and Jordina's head in just like I smash the drums every service! I'm such a beast on the drums and I let everybody know it!
Chad, it's OK! Pastor Porker shouldn't be getting his saints all riled up like this. Maybe you should ask yourself, Who Am I? Or sing it to yourself...
yup

Modesto, CA

#2983 Dec 6, 2012
This is exiting dialogue.

-no one ever
yup

Modesto, CA

#2984 Dec 6, 2012
Exciting* even
Brad

Wheatland, MO

#2985 Dec 6, 2012
yup wrote:
This is exiting dialogue.
-no one ever
Learn how to spell you freak! I find it interesting how the Friggen Riggen always tends to get dragged into this. Since when did anyone care about anything he said?!
Jue Jue

Olney, IL

#2986 Dec 6, 2012
Yeah
Osama

Littleton, CO

#2987 Dec 6, 2012
Anybody know where Edwin is....for real?
The CAF Rat

United States

#2988 Dec 9, 2012
I'm in Chicago right now and I don't see Edwin here. I do see that the guys on CAF are being awfully quiet. Maybe they're tired of arguing with Bro Ledeay and Dunlap. CAF needs the Friggen Riggen back to stir it all back up. And no, I'm not talking about the latest Christmas thread that Jason Loser Hood started!!!
hmm

United States

#2989 Dec 9, 2012
The CAF Rat wrote:
I'm in Chicago right now and I don't see Edwin here. I do see that the guys on CAF are being awfully quiet. Maybe they're tired of arguing with Bro Ledeay and Dunlap. CAF needs the Friggen Riggen back to stir it all back up. And no, I'm not talking about the latest Christmas thread that Jason Loser Hood started!!!
Are these guys supposed to be renown?
Cheese Head

Olney, IL

#2990 Dec 9, 2012
Osama wrote:
Anybody know where Edwin is....for real?
Who cares besides you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Water Restriction (Jul '14) 5 hr Move on 24
NO! to Marcus and Alexander's self interests NO! 5 hr Seriously haha 8
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) 7 hr Honest Babe 5,174
Mr. Dinky 20 hr Cityworker 13
Quitter Johnson 22 hr pew 9
Review: Junction City Pediatrics (Oct '09) Fri The Kangaroo 25
Word Association (Jan '09) Fri Honest Babe 1,076
Junction City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web