FYI

Waterford, MI

#2760 Nov 15, 2012
ha he ha

Dallas, TX

#2775 Nov 18, 2012
Lmaoooooooooo dam they still talking bout this bull shit lmao well yall get it in this case will be going on for the next 5 yrs lol lets move on how about Eddie long lets talk about his punk ass im over this Edwin young jordina bull shit yall sucking on they names like dicks lol whew people well guts get on this post all the head hunters abs head givers are on here posting every day if there miserable. Broke ass life !!!!
Bendi

Olney, IL

#2776 Nov 18, 2012
ha he ha wrote:
Lmaoooooooooo dam they still talking bout this bull shit lmao well yall get it in this case will be going on for the next 5 yrs lol lets move on how about Eddie long lets talk about his punk ass im over this Edwin young jordina bull shit yall sucking on they names like dicks lol whew people well guts get on this post all the head hunters abs head givers are on here posting every day if there miserable. Broke ass life !!!!
Is that Pig Latin?
lol

Kent, WA

#2777 Nov 18, 2012
Isn't that the same guy that said that he's about to get all rich and stuff?
Notre Dame

Olney, IL

#2781 Nov 19, 2012
must be eddie wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting up here talkimg bout sucking dicks.
whatever floats your boat.
Fool

Junction City, KS

#2791 Nov 19, 2012
ha he ha wrote:
Are you a graduate of FT? Looks like they really taught you well. Looking back at other posts, you have identified that you are a member there. Think you should go back to a "real" school and learn how to speak English.

GO FT!!!! You have raised a bunch of dummies.
nonfaithtabmembe r

Junction City, KS

#2835 Nov 21, 2012
"Young sexually abused underage males at Faith Tabernacle (located on Burke Drive in Junction City) and at the church’s school called the Apostolic Academy (located several miles away from the church on Rucker Road in Junction City), as well as “outside of both” of those locations.

“We’re dealing with an alleged pattern of conduct that ranges from 2008 to the present,” she said, addressing when the reported crimes occurred."

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/Junction-C...

The next time you are sitting quietly in the FT sanctuary, listen...

...maybe you can hear the echos of the children screaming for help for the last four fking years.
Bee Juice

Olney, IL

#2839 Nov 21, 2012
nonfaithtabmember wrote:
"Young sexually abused underage males at Faith Tabernacle (located on Burke Drive in Junction City) and at the church’s school called the Apostolic Academy (located several miles away from the church on Rucker Road in Junction City), as well as “outside of both” of those locations.
“We’re dealing with an alleged pattern of conduct that ranges from 2008 to the present,” she said, addressing when the reported crimes occurred."
http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/Junction-C...
The next time you are sitting quietly in the FT sanctuary, listen...
...maybe you can hear the echos of the children screaming for help for the last four fking years.
It is never quiet in an apostolic sanctuary unless someone is laying below the pulpit in a casket. Always noisy there. They have to get themselves all hyped up to fell Jesus in the place.
Okay geez

United States

#2841 Nov 21, 2012
Soooooo.....been hearing some people still dont think EY committed sin....and if he did it was only with one lady....what yall think heehee !!!!!!
Okaaaaay well

United States

#2842 Nov 21, 2012
I personally dont think dis many ladies would suddenly jump up and lie on him for no reason i mean think about it seriously folks
Bee Juice

Olney, IL

#2843 Nov 21, 2012
Okay geez wrote:
Soooooo.....been hearing some people still dont think EY committed sin....and if he did it was only with one lady....what yall think heehee !!!!!!
Stir the cauldron. stir, stir, stir.

Why don't you give it a rest over Thanksgiving you ole witch.
Pastors Granddaughter

United States

#2844 Nov 21, 2012
My downfall was wearing cowboy boots. I'm sure glad I got the revelation that a woman wearing cowboy boots is an abomination. You might ask how I know that cowboys were the only ones who wore cowboy boots? Well, women in the old days rode side saddle!
Just Saying

Albany, GA

#2859 Nov 22, 2012
/@#$%^&*(()__++_)&^ &^%%$$#@?><m
Steamboat

Albion, IL

#2860 Nov 22, 2012
I am thankful on this Thanksgiving day that I'm not as fu____ up in the head as "U can call me Mr Jones."
Carlson

United States

#2904 Nov 24, 2012
Did Edwin believe in cowboy boots on girls? I guess what I'm saying is did they ride side saddle or mount up?
Notre Dame

West Salem, IL

#2905 Nov 24, 2012
Carlson wrote:
Did Edwin believe in cowboy boots on girls? I guess what I'm saying is did they ride side saddle or mount up?
Whats it to ya?
unknown

Arcola, MO

#2906 Nov 24, 2012
Notre Dame wrote:
<quoted text>Whats it to ya?
Carlson is saying that women who wear cowboy boots are wearing that which pertaineth to a man. Deuteronomy 22:5 says: "The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God."
Notre Dame

West Salem, IL

#2908 Nov 24, 2012
A Texan went into the big city up North for the first time. After strolling around the downtown area for a while, he happened to look up and saw a man at the top of a tall building.

The man looked like he was ready to jump off. Concerned about the man's fate, the Texan immediately started thinking of things he could tell the man so that he would want to live and would not jump.

"Remember your wife," yelled the Texan. "She divorced me," said the man.

"Remember your children," yelled the Texan. "They ran away," said the man.

"Remember your parents," yelled the Texan. "They're dead," said the man.

"Remember the Alamo," yelled the Texan. "What's the Alamo?" inquired the man.

"JUMP, YOU STUPID YANKEE SUMBITCH!!" yelled the Texan.
FT member

United States

#2919 Nov 25, 2012
Edwin is in Florida. Several reliable sources
Rastous

Albion, IL

#2920 Nov 26, 2012
FT member wrote:
Edwin is in Florida. Several reliable sources
Let it go man.. Be thankful you have not lost anything in the mess.. Move on.. Peace dude..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slum landlords and greedy rental agencys (Nov '12) 6 hr JC Resident 25
Geary County Court 7 hr JC Resident 4
Chad Taylor Exits Senate Race, Leaving Roberts ... 18 hr dreamer 8
8 Ways the Obama Administration is Blocking Inf... 21 hr Barry 3
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) Sat _Zoey_ 4,775
Brownback Folding Like A Cheap Card Table Sat it is revealing 27
I vote Democrat because... Sep 19 bottlecap 43
•••
•••
•••