In love with himself.

Not worth the time!

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 20, 2011
A man who constantly perplexes the poor schmuck who posted this thread, because he knows he is a weak and cowardly human being in comparison, and how intimidated he is by The Kangaroo's erudition and elan. This poor fellow constantly seeks to try this sort of juvenile bullying to see if he can drive me away, but, folks, I'm in it for the long haul and crap like this intimidates me not in the least. It is clear evidence of my effectiveness that this coward feels a need to post such things as this.
Birdawg68

Salina, KS

#2 Sep 20, 2011
I don't always agree with the kangaroo, but as a grown ass man I realize that that is ok. Why post something like this? Do all your fake internet friends think you are cool now? Those who resort to name calling and using baseless insults are actually just acknowledging their own defeat.
Disney

Marion, KS

#3 Sep 20, 2011
Possibly if the dear kangaroo would not incite and call names people wouldn't be so disgusted by him.

Location hidden

#4 Sep 20, 2011
Disney wrote:
Possibly if the dear kangaroo would not incite and call names people wouldn't be so disgusted by him.
Incite? Everyone is responsible for their own behavior. the right wingers seem to love that slogan applied to welfare bums, but not to themselves.

I never called anyone names except in response to their namecalling. When I joined the liberal bashing here was excessive. Now it's toned down because the right-wingers know at least one person will give as good as they got, and the rough tough cream puffs can't take it.
disney

Marion, KS

#5 Sep 20, 2011
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Incite? Everyone is responsible for their own behavior. the right wingers seem to love that slogan applied to welfare bums, but not to themselves.
I never called anyone names except in response to their namecalling. When I joined the liberal bashing here was excessive. Now it's toned down because the right-wingers know at least one person will give as good as they got, and the rough tough cream puffs can't take it.
Check the messages on the farmers thread - in response to someone's posting a list of area farmers and the subsidies they received over the past 15 years I responded with "Your point would be?" That was met with you calling me "Dumbo."
So your statement that you never call anyone names except in response to their namecalling is not correct because my post did not call anyone any names at all
Grant

Junction City, KS

#6 Sep 20, 2011
I know who Kangaroo is and where he gets his hair cut...
georgieroo shuler

Junction City, KS

#7 Sep 20, 2011
Kangarootard in de flesh.
The Kangaroo

Junction City, KS

#8 Sep 20, 2011
Completely owns his nemesis, Jerry.

Location hidden

#9 Sep 20, 2011
disney wrote:
<quoted text>
Check the messages on the farmers thread - in response to someone's posting a list of area farmers and the subsidies they received over the past 15 years I responded with "Your point would be?" That was met with you calling me "Dumbo."
So your statement that you never call anyone names except in response to their namecalling is not correct because my post did not call anyone any names at all
An entirely reasonable response given your sorry history here.
I know Roo

Junction City, KS

#10 Sep 20, 2011
Grey hair clippings all over the floor...same ol conversation throughout.
BarberShopSpy

Junction City, KS

#11 Sep 21, 2011
I know Roo wrote:
Grey hair clippings all over the floor...same ol conversation throughout.
Sounds like you`re jealous that he has hair, grey as it may be.
Stalking the Roo

Junction City, KS

#12 Sep 21, 2011
Grant wrote:
I know who Kangaroo is and where he gets his hair cut...
You obviously have a serious man-crush on the Roo. Typical of homophobes like yourself.
TRUTH

Topeka, KS

#13 Feb 19, 2013
LOL

Junction City, KS

#14 Feb 19, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
"People be givin' him the side-eye." Hahaha.
Sylvester Morris

Leavenworth, KS

#15 Feb 19, 2013
who knows he may be your daddy
mental illness

Junction City, KS

#16 Feb 19, 2013
5,164 since Oct 2010? You have no friends whatsoever, right? The only attention you get comes from a computer screen, right? You are actually very lonely, right? Maybe you should shut down the computer for a while and go listen, yes, listen, to real people for a change.

Location hidden

#17 Feb 19, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
"People be givin' him the side-eye." Hahaha.
The battle's won when the trolls call you the troll
Historic Day

Junction City, KS

#18 Feb 21, 2013
For the first time in over 3 years..... not a single post by the Roo. The streak ends, quietly and without fanfare. The record is safe , nobody else will ever come close. A plaque in Topixtown Hall of Fame awaits the fightin` liberal. Induction ceremonies at the UMC, followed by a banquet at the Mason`s Lodge. Jerry will be the emcee, adding class and style to the festivities.

Location hidden

#19 Feb 22, 2013
Oh, Jerry....The Kangaroo has been absent from Topix for weeks at a time like in summer 2011 hen we wee at Glacier NP, and last September when we were at Charlotte for the DNC. It just didn't seemlike it because your slow reading comprehension takes you a long timeto read my posts.
Another ShulerFail

Junction City, KS

#20 Feb 22, 2013
Wtf does "hen we wee" mean? Reads like Chicken-Piss.

And "seemlike"? And "timeto"?

Getting sloppier than usual, George.

You remembering to take your Aricept?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Describe your life in SIX WORDS (Jan '10) Apr 18 Winning 55
Russian meddling did not affect the outcome Apr 17 Tweetie bird 52
Lol scooter Apr 13 Yellow rain 2
Where is Ms Beaty Apr 12 What is the Story 18
CVB Report Card Apr 8 Report card 2
Junction City all over again Apr 8 Chell 3
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) Apr 8 1CoolCat 5,937

Junction City Jobs

Personal Finance

Junction City Mortgages