Korean Mafia at Work in Juction City
Steve

Wichita, KS

#104 Jun 10, 2010
thanks Steve wrote:
You just showed us what you`re about, dissing 1/3 of the global population with your "slant eye" slur. You probably use the N word all the time also, except in front of Blacks. Your beastality fantasies are the most compelling evidence of your small mind.
I am entitled to my opinion just as you are...the only difference is...I don't bash you for having a different opinion than I do.
thanks Steve

Wichita, KS

#105 Jun 12, 2010
You are correct. You have every right to be a racist and have sex with animals. Be careful for STD`s.{Pssst! Beastiality IS illegal, however.}
fact check

Baxter Springs, KS

#106 Jun 12, 2010
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG...you must be one of those loser men that can only hook up with a slant eye. They are the ugliest, stinkiest women on earth...but...of course they do obey their men and that's probably what you like. Where as most white women have enough brains and respect for themselves to take up for themselves when it comes to a man. I would rather f..... a donkey than a Korean woman.
steve is a white female sh*t stirrer.
to King Dwight

Wichita, KS

#108 Jun 14, 2010
Light the cross on fire and get out the noose, this homie`s coming to see you. YEEEEEEhaww!!!!
The King

Junction City, KS

#109 Jun 15, 2010
to King Dwight wrote:
Light the cross on fire and get out the noose, this homie`s coming to see you. YEEEEEEhaww!!!!
You sound like a racist like the rest of these people who don't like us white folk to be proud of our race. Why? You insecure about it or are you not proud of your race?
Whoever you are, you sound like a piece of trash. You are an insignificant turd that needs to be flushed. I don't need a burning cross or noose or a bed sheet over my head to be proud of being white. Maybe all of YOU RACISTS should take a look in the mirror and find out what your real issues are, jealousy. You want to be white so bad you can taste it.
Come on down Homie, I'd have you in my cross hairs before you can pull up your baggy pants. ROFLMAO!
Homie

Wichita, KS

#110 Jun 15, 2010
Crosshairs? That`s a long-range option. I prefer up close and personal,cold steel, one on one, in the boonies, nobody around for miles, in the darkness. Only one walks out. You don`t have the stones for that, Redneck.
The King

Junction City, KS

#111 Jun 16, 2010
Homie wrote:
Crosshairs? That`s a long-range option. I prefer up close and personal,cold steel, one on one, in the boonies, nobody around for miles, in the darkness. Only one walks out. You don`t have the stones for that, Redneck.
You sound so angry, did I hit a nerve? The truth hurts huh, Homie? My neck is tanned, not red, you racist punk ass thug. LOL! Good luck in prison.
What

Wichita, KS

#112 Jun 17, 2010
"The King"? You think you`re Elvis? Or maybe the "king of Pop? Sorry, they`re both dead. Why do I picture you as some scrawny-ass loser who drives a big-ass 4WD with a lift kit and mud tires jamming on Big and Rich to feel like a "man"? With your bleach-blond minority hating, overweight, hail damaged ass wife by your side? Bet those descriptions are closer to the truth than bullshit. Or you`re a BK mascot wannabe. "The King". What a joke. You silly-ass little sissy. Got your old lady checking out her disgusting cellulite in the mirror now, thinking of going to Curves. The truth definitely hurts!!!
The King

Junction City, KS

#113 Jun 18, 2010
What wrote:
"The King"? You think you`re Elvis? Or maybe the "king of Pop? Sorry, they`re both dead. Why do I picture you as some scrawny-ass loser who drives a big-ass 4WD with a lift kit and mud tires jamming on Big and Rich to feel like a "man"? With your bleach-blond minority hating, overweight, hail damaged ass wife by your side? Bet those descriptions are closer to the truth than bullshit. Or you`re a BK mascot wannabe. "The King". What a joke. You silly-ass little sissy. Got your old lady checking out her disgusting cellulite in the mirror now, thinking of going to Curves. The truth definitely hurts!!!
You picture me as some scrawny whatever, just goes to show you don't know shit. I drive a sedan, always have, my wife is Puerto Rican and Portuguese, and yes she does have a bit of cellulite, most women her age do. I can guarantee she does not stare at herself in the mirror thinking of Curves, she is too busy enjoying her life to be so vain. It is just your ignorant opinion of all white people, I say that makes you a RACIST! I do not hate any race, I am simply proud to white, are you too stupid to understand that, or do you need to go back to school?(sounds like that 6th grade education needs some fine tuning) That is the truth, and I am sure it hurts. As far as being the King, to you I always will be, for you are beneath me.
Jailhouse Rock

Wichita, KS

#114 Jun 18, 2010
My bad, you the King. Yes sir.Too bad your Latina wife hates other minorities so bad. Un-wise Latina.
The King

Junction City, KS

#115 Jun 19, 2010
Jailhouse Rock wrote:
My bad, you the King. Yes sir.Too bad your Latina wife hates other minorities so bad. Un-wise Latina.
My wife can think what she wants and has more wisdom in her little finger than you do in your whole fat head.
My wife does not hate other minorities, she is one dumbass.
YOU ARE THE RACIST, and obviously you are very proud of it.
Look in the mirror you moron, and what do you see? A poor uneducated minority,( I think, since you never mention your race you are sooooo proud of) who is just pissed at the world because he is not white, poor thing.
Thank God most of the population is not like you, ignorant, stupid, and just weak.
tired of this crap

Junction City, KS

#116 Jun 19, 2010
I don't usually comment on here, I just read the posts for amusement. However....
I do not see anything wrong with white people being proud of their race one bit. I have a lot of white freinds as well as black, hispanic and Asian. The only time race comes into the discussion it is posetive. Most educated and cultured people don't care, but ignorance is alive and well here, and this guy who keeps bringing up The Kings hail damaged wife is obcessed with the cellulite, or just can't come up with a more legitimate argument.
If you don't think white people can be proud of their race and show it, YOU MUST BE A RACIST!!!
And why does he care so much? To the King, I hear you and totally support what you are TRYING to get accross, but quit wasting your time on the idiot who is obcessed with your wife, he clearly is not worth it and must get his kicks dogging out strangers on line.
JC truth finder

Holly, MI

#117 Jun 20, 2010
Danny want everyone to believe he is a big man in JC with his makebelieve Mob connections. Don't believe this Danny is a small time lier and no power to do anything. Just laugh at him and he goes away.
The King

Wichita, KS

#118 Jun 21, 2010
If we could drive out all the blacks and Koreans, JC would be a great place to live. Oh, how they wish they were white like me. Even my wife wishes she was white like me. I AM THE KING !!!
Homie

Wichita, KS

#119 Jun 21, 2010
Actually your wife wishes you were brown like her and I, and hung like me !! Bwahahahaha!!!!
JC truth finder

United States

#120 Jun 25, 2010
I have done a lots of research on the Korean Mafia and you can believe it or not the infi is correct. Do your own research. The Korean Mafia is headquarted in Junction City Kansas. There was a bust done and the big bosses James and Jack left Junction City and went to the Kansas City area leaving a Recurter Danny in Junction City to fine more girls from Junction City and Fort Riley.

Do your own research.

If you are a young girl and looking for a job to make quick cash just let Danny know.
Spelling Bee

Wichita, KS

#121 Jun 25, 2010
Infi {info} Recurter{recruiter} fine {find} Good job. You sound highly intelligent and well educated.
JC truth finder

United States

#122 Jun 25, 2010
I may not be able to spell to good but I know the facts. I know Danny is a crook. I know the Korean mafia work out of Junction City. I know James and Jack run a prostitute ring with clubs all around the USA where they send girls to work for about two weeks then send then to another club in a different city where the police can not have tome to build a case.
how much

Wichita, KS

#123 Jun 26, 2010
What do you charge for a short-time?
hates this ignorance

Junction City, KS

#124 Jun 27, 2010
I am a korean woman who lives in JC and I am very offened by this. To think there is a "MOB", first of all JC is too small of a town, second it's just stupid. That's just plain racisim. That's just like me saying there's a white mob because white people get away with everything. IGNORANCE AND RACISM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Jan '09) 5 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,317
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) Thu Honest Babe 5,695
Chief Brown Retires Jul 27 Retired JCPD 16
Chief of Police, Junction City (Aug '12) Jul 27 No way 57
Dr. Naccarodo ? (Nov '15) Jul 26 Concerned 10
Kyle Kelley 66441 Jul 22 retort 5
Slum landlords and greedy rental agencys (Nov '12) Jul 19 JC the Dump 38

Junction City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance