Korean Mafia at Work in Juction City

Posted in the Junction City Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Mafia Info

Bristow, VA

#1 Feb 23, 2010
The Korean Mafia at Work in Juction City but the Citizens of Junction Turn away from knowing the truth.

Ask yourself why are most of the Bars, Night Clubs,Strip Clubs, Drug Dealers, Prostitutes in the Junction City area all controlled by the Korean Mafia.

The reason is the Police do not want to deal with the Koreans because they do not speak Korean. The Koreans only speak Korean when anything is not going their way. If you owe them money they speak great English but if they owe you money they can not understand English and most non-Korean people just stop trying to deal with them letting the Korean have their way.

The Korean Mafia are in the business to make money which is done by selling drugs, recruiting prostitutes and spipping the prostitutes to different clubs around the USA and moving them before the police could build a case on them.

The Song family is the controlling Family in Junction City. Believe it or Not.
Techno Beaver

Franklin, TN

#2 Feb 23, 2010
Ya thats jc's problem.NOT!
JC Bar Girl

United States

#3 Feb 23, 2010
I am one to tell you that when you get in debt to the Koreans you willnever get you debt paid. I got in debt to Danny for some rent money on a trailer I was renting and I am still paying it back to a guy named James Song in Kansas City. I worked for him at a party in KC. Janes then made me do a few clubs for him or he would publish some pics he had taken of me when he had me High on oxycotton. You church going people in JC can turn your head or you can wake up and understand this is true.
Gail

Wichita, KS

#4 Feb 23, 2010
James is in Chicago.
Techno Beaver

Franklin, TN

#5 Feb 23, 2010
JC Bar Girl wrote:
I am one to tell you that when you get in debt to the Koreans you willnever get you debt paid. I got in debt to Danny for some rent money on a trailer I was renting and I am still paying it back to a guy named James Song in Kansas City. I worked for him at a party in KC. Janes then made me do a few clubs for him or he would publish some pics he had taken of me when he had me High on oxycotton. You church going people in JC can turn your head or you can wake up and understand this is true.
It probably is true but who cares? Your the idiot who dealt with the people. Get a brain and quit doing drugs they make you stupid. I bet a "church person" wouldent be in your position.
old man from JC

Manhattan, KS

#6 Feb 23, 2010
you guys got to be kidding me, of all the stupid $#it thats posted on topix, this one really takes the cake..peace..I'm out
Crispus Attucks

Junction City, KS

#7 Feb 23, 2010
Finally we agree on ONE thing , Jerry.
Techno Beaver

Franklin, TN

#8 Feb 23, 2010
it is damm stupid!
Sick of Wunder

Wichita, KS

#9 Feb 23, 2010
old man from JC wrote:
you guys got to be kidding me, of all the stupid $#it thats posted on topix, this one really takes the cake..peace..I'm out
I'm with you. What a bunch of ignorant redneck comments. If you want to know where the problem in this town lies, look in a mirror. I've been stationed all over the world and it wasn't until I came here in 1978 that I saw this level of overt racism so poorly disguised.
I'm surprised that retard running around town with KKK on his pickup hasn't been elected mayor by you fools.
By the way, I'm white and my wife is half Korean. She grew up in this town and was treated like sh&t by many of the locals because of that.
You people deserve each other.
Colonel Parker

Junction City, KS

#10 Feb 23, 2010
Maybe 20-30 years ago, this post would be SOMEWHAT contemporary or relevant. But not in 2010.
Mafia Info

Bristow, VA

#11 Feb 23, 2010
Sick of Wunder you state that Your white and your wife is half Korean. you state that your wife grew up in Junction City and was treated like sh&t by many of the locals because of she was half Korean. The reason was because the local know what is going on in the Korean Mafia and your wife was looked on as one of the Korean Prostitutes that was being recurited to work in the Korean Family Business. We want this Korean Family business to find some place else to have their Family Headquarters, Junction City has been known as the Prostitute Capital of the USA for too many years. Don't the citizens of Junction City have the right to clean up Junction City and protect our young girls from working for the Korean Mafia.

Ask yourself again why are most of the Bars, Night Clubs,Strip Clubs, Drug Dealers, Prostitutes in the Junction City area all controlled by the Korean Mafia. Then ask yourself why don't you find any Koreans on the streets of Junction City? Why are the Korean Mafia staying hid fron the citizens of Junction City? The answer is because they want to not be seen and work from the background. The Korean recurter is the only one you will see working the Waitresses in the eating places in town trying to get the girls to work for the Family. They will work for the Korean family as soon as he has the Girls selling drugs or hooked on drugs.

Wake up Junction City this is our future and the future of our children.
Sick of Wunder

Wichita, KS

#12 Feb 24, 2010
Mafia Info wrote:
Sick of Wunder you state that Your white and your wife is half Korean. you state that your wife grew up in Junction City and was treated like sh&t by many of the locals because of she was half Korean. The reason was because the local know what is going on in the Korean Mafia and your wife was looked on as one of the Korean Prostitutes that was being recurited to work in the Korean Family Business. We want this Korean Family business to find some place else to have their Family Headquarters, Junction City has been known as the Prostitute Capital of the USA for too many years. Don't the citizens of Junction City have the right to clean up Junction City and protect our young girls from working for the Korean Mafia.
Ask yourself again why are most of the Bars, Night Clubs,Strip Clubs, Drug Dealers, Prostitutes in the Junction City area all controlled by the Korean Mafia. Then ask yourself why don't you find any Koreans on the streets of Junction City? Why are the Korean Mafia staying hid fron the citizens of Junction City? The answer is because they want to not be seen and work from the background. The Korean recurter is the only one you will see working the Waitresses in the eating places in town trying to get the girls to work for the Family. They will work for the Korean family as soon as he has the Girls selling drugs or hooked on drugs.
Wake up Junction City this is our future and the future of our children.
To start off with, I really wouldn't know what the inside of the local bars and strip clubs look like. I spend my time at home with my wife. Second, I don't associate with drug dealers and prostitutes, why would I? I'm not even going to ask why you are so concerned over those things because that's your business. Your complaints sound an awful lot like a competitor that's not getting his market share.
As I stated before, I came here in 1978, and times were a lot different then. I also worked in local law enforcement for several years and I don't ever recall Korean girls on the corner at the Taxi stand. I saw plenty of white women and African American women. Prostitution complaints from the local motels never involved Korean women either. Maybe you should stay out of the bars and you won't run in to the local bar girls, whatever ethnic background, hustling you for drinks.
As to your notion that the Koreans, or anyone else for that matter, trying to recruit local women from our local eating establishments, what eating establishments? JC doesn't have anything other than fast food. I don't think I remember many Koreans in Stacey's. Napoli's probably doesn't have that problem and I would guess Coaches and Kites either. So, what's left?
This is just a bunch of crap designed to incite people. Pure racist hogwash spewed forth from someone that is ignorant, most likely uneducated and pissed at the world and not gutsy enough to admit their problems stem from themselves, not others.
You should go to college and learn something about the planet and its inhabitants and rethink why you say what you do and act out the way you do.
Unless you want to have intelligent discourse about the issues within the subcultures in JC, this conversation with you is over.
I feel like I should throw in a Heil Hitler or white power or something equally stupid for you at this point.
ladyj

Garnett, KS

#13 Feb 24, 2010
Sick of Wunder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with you. What a bunch of ignorant redneck comments. If you want to know where the problem in this town lies, look in a mirror. I've been stationed all over the world and it wasn't until I came here in 1978 that I saw this level of overt racism so poorly disguised.
I'm surprised that retard running around town with KKK on his pickup hasn't been elected mayor by you fools.
By the way, I'm white and my wife is half Korean. She grew up in this town and was treated like sh&t by many of the locals because of that.
You people deserve each other.
Believe it or not I was actually told that the guy driving around with the KKK on the back windshield didn't represent the actual KKK it was the guys initials of his name. I got a good laugh. Sounds like a cover up to me.
Sick of Wunder

Wichita, KS

#14 Feb 24, 2010
ladyj wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe it or not I was actually told that the guy driving around with the KKK on the back windshield didn't represent the actual KKK it was the guys initials of his name. I got a good laugh. Sounds like a cover up to me.
A poor cover up at that. I was in the post office the day before yesterday and as I got to the window, this guy comes in with a shaved head, black satin bomber jacket with a German flag on the right sleeve with "Skinhead" written under it. On the left sleeve he had an "SS" flash. On his right chest there was a "White Pride" neo nazi emblem. This guy had a ring through his ear. He walks up to the window I was at and asks the Asian mail clerk about some passport issue. Even though I completely disagree with what he represents, at least he had the guts to own it. Unlike some of the closet biggots I see on here at times.
Without a doubt, that was one of the wierdest things I've seen at the Post Office. I told the clerk, "Well, you don't see that everyday." He just nodded and said, "Yeah."
Nostradamus

Junction City, KS

#15 Feb 24, 2010
The only thing that kept Mafia Info from getting a college education was high school.
bill

AOL

#16 Feb 24, 2010
Sick of Wunder wrote:
<quoted text>
A poor cover up at that. I was in the post office the day before yesterday and as I got to the window, this guy comes in with a shaved head, black satin bomber jacket with a German flag on the right sleeve with "Skinhead" written under it. On the left sleeve he had an "SS" flash. On his right chest there was a "White Pride" neo nazi emblem. This guy had a ring through his ear. He walks up to the window I was at and asks the Asian mail clerk about some passport issue. Even though I completely disagree with what he represents, at least he had the guts to own it. Unlike some of the closet biggots I see on here at times.
Without a doubt, that was one of the wierdest things I've seen at the Post Office. I told the clerk, "Well, you don't see that everyday." He just nodded and said, "Yeah."
He has every right to wear what he wants. Does he now lose rights because he is white?
james

Sierra Vista, AZ

#17 Feb 24, 2010
All the freakin' Koreans need to go back where they came from...and...the GI's need to quit marrying the scum and bringing them here. They are ALL alike...scum
Sitting Bull

Junction City, KS

#18 Feb 24, 2010
Tell us of your bad experiences with them, james. Or just hate for the sake of hate?
Sick of Wunder

Wichita, KS

#19 Feb 24, 2010
bill wrote:
<quoted text>
He has every right to wear what he wants. Does he now lose rights because he is white?
Did I say he didn't? I clearly said that while I disagree with what he represents, he at least had the guts to be open about what he thinks. I believe in free speech even when it goes against all I believe.
Free speech is the one freedom I clearly stand up for, but not when it's some idiot hiding his/her true motivation. If you're going to say racist things, at least be honest enough to say that you're a racist. I don't have to like it.
Sigmund Rhee

Junction City, KS

#20 Feb 24, 2010
Since the `88 Olympics, Korea emerged as an economic giant.GI marriages to Koreans has been in a steady decline since, to the point of nearly none these days. Many soldiers now meet and marry Filipina Nationals while stationed in Korea. The vast majority are loyal, loving wives, as evidenced by low divorce rates {lower than the military average for ALL marriages}. The Korean population of JC is afraction of what it was 20-30 years ago. My conclusion is that "james" is an uneducated racist with an axe to grind over some slight, real or perceived, by ANYBODY of Asian ethnicity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
legal serious opinions please 14 hr J Carrey 3
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) Thu Pasquali 5,819
The proposed new JCHS building Wed what 29
Jami Pass looks like ET doesn't she lol. Apr 24 David is a deviant 3
Washington St liquor store closed? Apr 22 Tony 3
Used Car Salesman Mick Wunder Apr 16 The Kangaroo 41
Kentucky Fried Chicken Apr 13 Maballz Izari 21

Junction City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance