Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, C...

Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutional Amendment Question 1

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

3,476 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6307 Jul 28, 2014
Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Sick troll get help now.
You're badgering the other poster for a snuff pic and you think that he/she needs help? Look in a mirror if you want to see a sick firearm extremist. Better get some psych help yourself! I'd hate to see you "go all Sandy Hook" on a classroom of innocent kids.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6308 Jul 28, 2014
The Constitution can not be banned. http://digital.olivesoftware.com/Olive/ODE/KC...
Lies

Olathe, KS

#6309 Jul 29, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
You're badgering the other poster for a snuff pic and you think that he/she needs help? Look in a mirror if you want to see a sick firearm extremist. Better get some psych help yourself! I'd hate to see you "go all Sandy Hook" on a classroom of innocent kids.
Your a real badger now aren't you? I didn't ask for any pictures. I don't own any guns. Why don't you go all "reading comprehension" before you run your fat troll mouth. Sick in the head topix troll, get help now.
Lies

Olathe, KS

#6310 Jul 29, 2014
bang wrote:
I watched my Dad put a Glock 9mm in his mouth and pull the trigger. He had some mental issues, but had no problem in buying the Glock and ammo.
The 2nd Amendment has been raped by political idiots. Restrictions should be in place to prevent this. Look in a mirror and see how you would react if it was your Dad. Of course, you are heartless assh-les, and genius decision makers for a better peaceful world.
Get help NOW.

Location hidden

#6311 Jul 29, 2014
Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a real badger now aren't you? I didn't ask for any pictures. I don't own any guns. Why don't you go all "reading comprehension" before you run your fat troll mouth. Sick in the head topix troll, get help now.
You reply in grey to a post where the poster refused to provide a snuff pic. But another grey poster originally asked for the pic? You're totally full of shite, aren't you? I'd guess if you don't own any guns, the GF or the missus has to "own" them, due to your felony conviction. Look in a mirror. There's your troll. LMAO@U
Smelly lies

Olathe, KS

#6312 Jul 29, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
You reply in grey to a post where the poster refused to provide a snuff pic. But another grey poster originally asked for the pic? You're totally full of shite, aren't you? I'd guess if you don't own any guns, the GF or the missus has to "own" them, due to your felony conviction. Look in a mirror. There's your troll. LMAO@U
So you are totally wrong. Get help now for yor family's sake. Not laughing. Concerned.

Location hidden

#6313 Jul 29, 2014
Smelly lies wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are totally wrong. Get help now for yor family's sake. Not laughing. Concerned.
The non - responsive reply above is what an ex con firearm extremist would say, right after he badgered another poster who lost a relative to a self - inflicted firearm suicide, for snuff pics.

Thanks for confirming that you're that lowlife extremist gun troll. A guy who was actually " concerned" about anyone here wouldn't be asking a grief - stricken other for snuff pics.

"Concerned?' You're a funny little guy!
Lies

Olathe, KS

#6314 Jul 30, 2014
First Kangaroo/ChilliJ, or possibly it's butt buddy, has the gaul to post this, for their own sick political reasons ...
bang wrote:
I watched my Dad put a Glock 9mm in his mouth and pull the trigger. He had some mental issues, but had no problem in buying the Glock and ammo.
The 2nd Amendment has been raped by political idiots. Restrictions should be in place to prevent this. Look in a mirror and see how you would react if it was your Dad. Of course, you are heartless assh-les, and genius decision makers for a better peaceful world.
Then Chilliroo posts this ...
uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Pics or it didn't happen.
Chilliroo/butt buddy pretends to cry, aww concern troll ...
bang wrote:
<quoted text>You want a suicide picture? Fellow, you are more sick than my Dad, before he put the Glock in his mouth. Wish you better luck, chump.
I recommend help ...
Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Sick troll get help now.
Chilliroo gets all nutty ...
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooo, go get um bulldog ...
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I recommend help ...
Smelly lies wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are totally wrong. Get help now for your family's sake. Not laughing. Concerned.
Oh it's really starting to cry now ...
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
The non - responsive reply above is what an ex con firearm extremist would say, right after he badgered another poster who lost a relative to a self - inflicted firearm suicide, for snuff pics.
Thanks for confirming that you're that lowlife extremist gun troll. A guy who was actually " concerned" about anyone here wouldn't be asking a grief - stricken other for snuff pics.
"Concerned?' You're a funny little guy!
Thanks for confirming you have nothing in the way of an adult reply.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6316 Aug 4, 2014
deader than a doornail wrote:
<quoted text>
It only takes once.
OK I can accept that as a logical premise. It's probably considerably less likely than a sharknado hitting though.

Location hidden

#6317 Aug 4, 2014
wally515 wrote:
The Constitution can not be banned. http://digital.olivesoftware.com/Olive/ODE/KC...
I'm not sure, but I think that one was a 5-4 decision. It's an interesting concept but the different sections of the constitution are not, as the saying goes, "written in stone." If they were Edward Snowden and Chelsea Manning would be touring the university circuit. Many think the court erred there and it would only take one additional justice which values freedom to reverse it.

If I recall, the case concerned a retired cop who worked as a scurity guard in D.C. and overturned D.C.'s gun ban. That may have heavily relied on what jurisprudence exists regarding D.C. law, which is under oversight from Congress. When Republicans control the House D.C. Committee, they take especial care to demean and in some cases countermand the ordinances made by the D.C. Council and Mayor. That is entirely legal, and one of the reasons Republicans seldom get more than 10% of the black vote (D.C. is majority black).

Location hidden

#6318 Aug 4, 2014
Lies wrote:
First Kangaroo/ChilliJ, or possibly it's butt buddy, has the gaul to post this, for their own sick political reasons ...
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I recommend help ...
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I recommend help ...
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You claim that I have no adult reply, after posting grey as "Lies" and "Smelly Lies?" So adult of you! Hypocrite much? LMAO@U
Bud

Kansas City, KS

#6319 Aug 4, 2014
Thar they blow!
Sundancer

Coffeyville, KS

#6320 Aug 4, 2014
Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly did remark that he should show pictures to be believed. You should read your own remarks before denying them.

Location hidden

#6321 Aug 4, 2014
Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I recommend help ...
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I recommend help ...
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Your semi-accusation that somehow Chill J and Kangaroo are the same person just shows how incredibly stupid you are, or else the length to which you are willing to go to lie in order to manipulate others.

For the record: Kangaroo, Chill J = not the same person.

Now: prove it wrong, scumbag, or STFU. End of story.

Folks, here's the best argument for gun control there is: this microbe is either too stupid to live or too amoral to tell the truth, and therefore not one who should be permitted access to lethal toys.

Lies

Olathe, KS

#6322 Aug 4, 2014
Sundancer wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly did remark that he should show pictures to be believed. You should read your own remarks before denying them.
No, moron, I most certainly did not request any pictures. That was some other Junction City asshat. I don't believe Bangs lies. Get Over It.
Lies

Olathe, KS

#6323 Aug 4, 2014
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your semi-accusation that somehow Chill J and Kangaroo are the same person just shows how incredibly stupid you are, or else the length to which you are willing to go to lie in order to manipulate others.
For the record: Kangaroo, Chill J = not the same person.
Now: prove it wrong, scumbag, or STFU. End of story.
Folks, here's the best argument for gun control there is: this microbe is either too stupid to live or too amoral to tell the truth, and therefore not one who should be permitted access to lethal toys.
Reveal how I know? Hahaha no.

Location hidden

#6324 Aug 4, 2014
Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
No, moron, I most certainly did not request any pictures. That was some other Junction City asshat. I don't believe Bangs lies. Get Over It.
They say that confession can be good for the soul. Your "That was some other Junction City a$$hat" comment, confirms that you're aware that you're also one and is a step in the right direction. Lol
Bud

Kansas City, KS

#6325 Aug 4, 2014
Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you.

Location hidden

#6326 Aug 4, 2014
Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you bluffing or lying? I'm not the other poster. So either way, your "Lies" name describes your posts perfectly.

Location hidden

#6327 Aug 4, 2014
Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
These, my friends, are the words of a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. Dinky 10 hr iwasthere 44
Copyrights gone bad 16 hr Ebonic Mary 39
Word Association (Jan '09) 16 hr Honest Babe 1,109
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) 16 hr Honest Babe 5,275
Not Bright Fri Joe Blow 6
12 years (Apr '09) Fri no way 117
is the son's of silence taking over junction ci... May 22 FOB 28
More from around the web

Junction City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE