Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, C...

Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutional Amendment Question 1

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

3,514 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

inquire

Cherryvale, KS

#6223 Jun 19, 2014
Well dumbo, you'll be screwed right along with us.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6224 Jun 19, 2014
wondering wrote:
Will the Right hate a female President as much as a Black President ?
More. But not as much as they hate themselves.
Bud

Olathe, KS

#6225 Jun 20, 2014
Hi hi tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Waa George Bush . Waaaa First ambassador lost since Jimmy Carter . Lowest labor participation since Jimmy Carter . Waaaa. Negotiate for an army deserter , let the Mexicans abuse your marines . Waaaa .
Brilliant. I must agree.
signosucess yes

Russell, KS

#6226 Jun 20, 2014
CitizenTopix wrote:
The purpose of this amendment is to preserve constitutionally the right of a person to keep and bear arms for the defense of self, family, home and state, and for all other lawful purposes, including hunting and recreation.
A "YES" vote would constitutionally preserve the right of a person to keep and bear arms for the defense of self, family, home and state, and for lawful hunting and recreational use, and for any other lawful purpose.
A "NO" vote would provide for no constitutional right of a person to keep and bear arms for the defense of self, family, home and state, and for lawful hunting and recreational use, and for any other lawful purpose.
How will you vote on November 2?
Yes, its our only way to survive, back in the day you either trapped for food , are had a gun whether for food are to defend yourself , how would we all be here today ! THINK WHY WAS IT INVENTED ! I Vote yes , yes , yes !To bear arms ! Get a gun permit if you have to but keep our guns !

Location hidden

#6227 Jun 21, 2014
Bud wrote:
Bla bla bla just like the IRS scandal would blow over.
It did, since there never was anything to it. Oh, the Faux News bobbleheads still milk it
to exploit their average aged 68 audience of reality deniers.

Location hidden

#6228 Jun 21, 2014
inquire wrote:
Hillary's a bimbo.
Translation: the only way this dimbulb gets any is by paying for it.
Internet communications

Junction City, KS

#6229 Jun 21, 2014
This whole IRS "lost emails" from a "bad hard drive" is the biggest bunch of bullshit ever.

Corporate, City, State and Federal "emails" are not stored on a PC hard drive.

For security, just as YOUR email, all transmitted messages are stored in encrypted binary on servers as back up.

Considering that even on topix there are redundant servers storing each and every post; Considering that it is a Federal Requirement for all interagency correspondence to be backed up by no less than 3 servers, Do you, Mr. Kangaroo, REALLY believe that all these lost email's were stored on one hard drive and one only?

Really?

http://www.onenewsnow.com/politics-govt/2014/...

IRS email claims 'just not plausible'

http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallasnews.com/...

IRS fails plausibility test in Lois Lerner email dodge
Bud

Tecumseh, KS

#6230 Jun 22, 2014
I hope the IRS is held to their own standards of "you are guilty until proven inocent" and "you must keep documents for seven years".
gettin jiggly with it

Tulsa, OK

#6231 Jun 23, 2014
Bud wrote:
I hope the IRS is held to their own standards of "you are guilty until proven inocent" and "you must keep documents for seven years".
Have you been going braless in this heat recently ?
Bud

Tecumseh, KS

#6232 Jun 23, 2014
Hi hi tony wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw you and chili connected at the butt like dogs!
Brilliant!
Bud

Tecumseh, KS

#6233 Jun 23, 2014
9yrds the whole of it wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual nothing here except a few high school girls and some old bald dude.
Agreed
mammaries

Tulsa, OK

#6234 Jun 23, 2014
gettin jiggly with it wrote:
<quoted text>Have you been going braless in this heat recently ?
I don't know what is more repulsive : Bud' s moobs or Toni's man boobs ?
Bud

Tecumseh, KS

#6236 Jun 23, 2014
Bud wrote:
Agree.
man up

Tulsa, OK

#6237 Jun 23, 2014
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree.
Right on Bud ! Burn that bra and let those moobs swing freely.
Bud

Tecumseh, KS

#6238 Jun 23, 2014
Bud wrote:
Brilliant!
The Professor

Manhattan, KS

#6239 Jun 23, 2014
mammaries wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what is more repulsive : Bud' s moobs or Toni's man boobs ?
WAIT!! You mean they're *not* the same thing?!?!?
Bud

Tecumseh, KS

#6240 Jun 23, 2014
Bud wrote:
I hope so.
Bud

Tecumseh, KS

#6241 Jun 23, 2014
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope so.
I must agree with that brilliant statement.

Location hidden

#6242 Jun 23, 2014
Internet communications wrote:
This whole IRS "lost emails" from a "bad hard drive" is the biggest bunch of bullshit ever.
Corporate, City, State and Federal "emails" are not stored on a PC hard drive.
For security, just as YOUR email, all transmitted messages are stored in encrypted binary on servers as back up.
Considering that even on topix there are redundant servers storing each and every post; Considering that it is a Federal Requirement for all interagency correspondence to be backed up by no less than 3 servers, Do you, Mr. Kangaroo, REALLY believe that all these lost email's were stored on one hard drive and one only?
Really?
http://www.onenewsnow.com/politics-govt/2014/...
IRS email claims 'just not plausible'
http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallasnews.com/...
IRS fails plausibility test in Lois Lerner email dodge
Everybody who files for a 501(c)(3) status has to go through the wringer. There's no evidence of any wrongdoing.
Poor Dodge

Junction City, KS

#6243 Jun 24, 2014
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody who files for a 501(c)(3) status has to go through the wringer. There's no evidence of any wrongdoing.
That is a non-answer. The question was:

"Considering that even on topix there are redundant servers storing each and every post; Considering that it is a Federal Requirement for all interagency correspondence to be backed up by no less than 3 servers, Do you, Mr. Kangaroo, REALLY believe that all these lost email's were stored on one hard drive and one only?
Really?"

It all goes to character, responsibility and lying to the public. Your dodge says a lot about your character.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sundown salute and uber! 1 hr Ubercourtney 1
dinky decision making 5 hr Wall ears 2
Mr. Dinky (Mar '15) Wed decisions 205
Worthless County Commisser Wed DanQuayles Chilea... 5
Junction City Streets Wed careful 42
Chief Brown Retires Jun 24 Glad he is out 13
Who is patrolling Geary county Jun 21 what a crock 2

Junction City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance