goodbye sirloin stockade
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mexican food anyone

Junction City, KS

#1 Sep 3, 2012
Sign on the door says 'see us at our manhattan location'.(Is it next to edenspace?) Maybe we can get a mexican food place instead! I'm glad barnes, I mean what's his face, is telling me how great things are in JC or I might be worried when a chain like sirloin stockade can't make it.
Tackelberry

Junction City, KS

#2 Sep 3, 2012
Get a life already if your still butt hurt why dont you leave JC? If your so great what have you done to make this a better Place? O I know cry on topics. Whinny ass Bitch.
Garcia

Tulsa, OK

#4 Sep 4, 2012
Are ther any decent Mexican eateries in JC?
culinary delight

Junction City, KS

#5 Sep 4, 2012
Sirloin Stockade couldn't make it because the food was nasty.

The best Mexican place is the one next to Sirloin Stocade.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#6 Sep 4, 2012
I had no idea their where so many Mexicans in JC!
Puerto Rico Rules

United States

#7 Sep 4, 2012
Sirloin Stockade could not make it because the people of this town do not support locally. Everyone can whine all you want, the bottom line is that Many people choose to go out of town to do their shopping. Do I? Yep, there are things that I just cannot get in this town.... sorry, that is how it goes. I don't shop the grocery stores in Manhattan, don't need to, I force Walmart to honor thier adds just like they say they will. Case in point...... Menards had wide mouth canning jars on sale this week for 6.99. The same thing in the WONDERFUL local Walmart is 10.99. I made Wallyworld honor it and saved myself 24.00. Want .39 banana's? Ray's Applemart has them every Tuesday.... I just cruise on into Wally World and force them to honor their committment.I do wonder though why so MANY Mexican Restaurants can stay open..... do you wonder the same?

Since: Jul 12

Junction City, KS

#9 Sep 4, 2012
Darnell wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I'm not missing much not living in Geary County anymore lol.
That's great because we don't miss you either.
Jc Finest

Junction City, KS

#10 Sep 4, 2012
There food; was meant for old people,no taste no flavor. They should of had the manhanttan manager come train them on how to cook.
Puerto Rico Rules

United States

#12 Sep 4, 2012
I would not live in any other community! I love it here! Yep, there are things that bother me, however every city is going to have those things. I make the best of where I am at! I figure if I have to go to another city, then I go. I do my best NOT to however. I make do with what we have here and do not whine around when we don't have it! I keep a list of things that take me out of town to shop and get it in one fell swoop. I do not go out to eat, would rather eat at home. Going out to eat and dropping 50.00 on a meal is just not fun anymore..... I look at the small amount of groceries that could buy and the number of meals I could create with it and all of a sudden I would rather be home.......
Bak2PR

Junction City, KS

#13 Sep 4, 2012
Puerto Rico Rules wrote:
I would rather be home.......
We wish you were home too.

Garnett, KS

#14 Sep 4, 2012
Jc Finest wrote:
There food; was meant for old people,no taste no flavor. They should of had the manhanttan manager come train them on how to cook.
it sucks in Manhattan as well as Topeka just my personal opinion

Garnett, KS

#15 Sep 4, 2012
Puerto Rico Rules wrote:
I do wonder though why so MANY Mexican Restaurants can stay open..... do you wonder the same?
I wonder why all the crappy chinese food places still exist, also i would love to have a Puerto Rican restaurant or a Soul Food place

Garnett, KS

#16 Sep 4, 2012
shelby668 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why all the crappy chinese food places still exist, also i would love to have a Puerto Rican restaurant or a Soul Food place
what am i clueless too??? why do you think i'm nuts and what do you disagree on???
JCKs18

Junction City, KS

#17 Sep 4, 2012
Mexican place next door to Sirloin Stockade is also closed and out of business. With several businesses going out in the last few months, I wonder if the City Commission will endeavor any guesses or have any discussion about this? My guess is: NO!!

Garnett, KS

#19 Sep 4, 2012
Darnell wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol are you quoting and asking yourself to answer your own question?
LOL that was in regards to the people that judged me without giving a valid reason as to why they judged that way.....LOL
culinary delight

Junction City, KS

#20 Sep 4, 2012
JCKs18 wrote:
Mexican place next door to Sirloin Stockade is also closed and out of business. With several businesses going out in the last few months, I wonder if the City Commission will endeavor any guesses or have any discussion about this? My guess is: NO!!
Really?!? when did they close, I was just there a couple of weeks ago.

Garnett, KS

#22 Sep 4, 2012
culinary delight wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?!? when did they close, I was just there a couple of weeks ago.
Friday was their last day of business
the spin zone

Junction City, KS

#23 Sep 4, 2012
How is old gerry barnes I mean rod vernon oh whatever going to spin this so we understand how this is good for us
d o_0 b

Junction City, KS

#24 Sep 4, 2012
Was Thursday their last Health Inspection?
LOL

Junction City, KS

#26 Sep 4, 2012
LOL I'm not even sure having hepatitis is a crime any more since republicans have turned lying into a campaign platform LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Used Car Salesman Mick Wunder 21 min Just saying 12
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) 23 hr Doug77 5,807
The proposed new JCHS building Wed Dadgummit 19
What Is The Solution? Mar 14 Big Tussie Jackson 37
Make JC Great Again Mar 13 Tired Taxpayer 10
Grandview Plaza Police Growing Mar 8 oh yeah 3
Kentucky Fried Chicken Mar 6 Emptynest 18

Junction City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance