Jack Ellis expresses intent to file f...

Jack Ellis expresses intent to file federal complaint on behalf of Sammie Davis

There are 4 comments on the examiner.com story from Mar 20, 2013, titled Jack Ellis expresses intent to file federal complaint on behalf of Sammie Davis. In it, examiner.com reports that:

On Monday, March 18, C. Jack Ellis told Central Georgia's largest television station, WMAZ-TV in Macon that he is likely to file a federal civil rights complaint on behalf of the now deceased Sammie Davis, Jr.against Macon police officer Clayton Sutton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at examiner.com.

bite me

Dallas, TX

#1 Mar 20, 2013
and when that fails, what's next, a third grade class at some elementary school?
Jgr2448ad

Macon, GA

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Jack Ellis is a joke
Amazed at the audacity

Cumming, GA

#3 Jul 22, 2013
Wow. Really? Why would he want to cause more heartache for the officer, his and Mr. Davis' family? It's obvious he's trying to divide Macon once again. The city has enough issues without creating more. The shooting was an awful situation best left done. Mr. Ellis, please allow people to heal instead of being a constant "scab picker".
Terry

Macon, GA

#4 Jul 25, 2013
I thought Ellis changed his name? Is he back to Jack Ellis for the election?

Which is it now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Juliette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Walter Russell Wright, Mon Olethas daughter 1
Elder Dr. Azariyah Ben Yosef May 20 Wayne 3
waitress at whistle stop (Sep '14) Sep '14 anonymous 1
News Visit Juliette, Georgia, the Movie Set of Fried... (Jun '10) Feb '13 billy 3
News EPA: Decline in carbon pollution from power plants (Feb '13) Feb '13 PHD 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Georgia (D... (Oct '10) May '12 BOSS Anlsee 15
News Whistle Stop Cafe still open 20 years after movie (Aug '10) Jan '12 how to open a cafe 5

Juliette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Juliette Mortgages