Whistle Stop Cafe still open 20 years...

Whistle Stop Cafe still open 20 years after movie

There are 5 comments on the Daily Citizen story from Jul 31, 2010, titled Whistle Stop Cafe still open 20 years after movie. In it, Daily Citizen reports that:

Disqus Whistle Stop Cafe still open 20 years after movie DALTON - JULIETTE, Ga. - Life is still imitating art at the Whistle Stop Cafe in Juliette.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Citizen.

Wrightman

Alpharetta, GA

#1 Aug 23, 2010
I have direct ancestors who farmed for many years on the Jones Co side of Juliette.
Wm Gillis Wright in the US Census b. 1802 has a large acreage farm on the River.

We have been to the fall festival prior to learning about our ancestors. We will be w/you for the festival..?? Is it still happening? What days/ dates?
David M. Wright Carrollton Ga
Verna Coras

Forsyth, GA

#2 Sep 12, 2010
Wrightman wrote:
I have direct ancestors who farmed for many years on the Jones Co side of Juliette.
Wm Gillis Wright in the US Census b. 1802 has a large acreage farm on the River.
We have been to the fall festival prior to learning about our ancestors. We will be w/you for the festival..?? Is it still happening? What days/ dates?
Yes sir,
The festival is scheduled for 10/23-24/2010. Also while attending, visit Verna Cora's General Store located in the old depot next to the Whisle Stop cafe.
Pat Wright DeFore

Macon, GA

#4 May 25, 2011
Wrightman wrote:
My 2 great grandfather was Gillis Wright who lived in Jones Co., GA
He was born 1802 in SC. Could this be the same person? How do I get in touch with you. I live in Macon, GA which adjoins Jones Co.
harley man

Saint Pauls, NC

#5 Oct 23, 2011
any one know what ever happened to the origional owner of the wistle stop calf when it opened in 1991...did she die or sell or move, I met her and was a nice person..????
how to open a cafe

Manila, Philippines

#6 Jan 4, 2012
This is such a nice thing. Certainly, most people will truly adore this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Juliette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Want to know anything and everything about sara... Nov 28 Alpha Dog 5
Dozier Law Firm: Incompetent and inconsiderate ... Nov 22 Lamont D 1
Single Nov 18 True to thy self 1
Papa John's Pizza in Evans GA: FOOD POISONING! ... (Dec '16) Nov '17 Edward 7
Why do Black women think they're not bastards w... Nov '17 Sure Si 1
Massage Parlors (Dec '07) Nov '17 Model Mira 61
News As fossil fuels stagger, carbon emissions grow ... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Shame Shame Shame 1

Juliette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Juliette Mortgages