Comments
4,181 - 4,200 of 53,242 Comments Last updated 31 min ago
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#4605 Mar 8, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>Boring.
Riding around in circles on a unicycle going forward and backward.
Thanks for reading.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4606 Mar 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike that fat wh"re aggie; I know bait when I see it. I was only giving you what you wanted.
You're a Rhodes Scholar, huh?
Anonymous

Covington, GA

#4607 Mar 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike that fat wh"re aggie; I know bait when I see it. I was only giving you what you wanted.
Why the degrading of women? I find it repulsive and uncalled for. It's better to remain quiet than spew hatred.
Anonymous

Covington, GA

#4608 Mar 8, 2013
Maybe you should join "the bird" who kept flying in similar circles and just disappeared. Poof. Gone. I think you mentioned you missed him...
Chicken Little

Blairsville, GA

#4611 Mar 8, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM chill. You don't have that kind of power over me.(You think you do, so that makes YOU an egomaniac. Just sayin'.)
I think you are a bigger nut than I'll ever be. Do you care? No. So, there ya go. Checkmate.
Only an egomaniac would say something like checkmate when they clearly lost an argument. Funny stuff, this Topix...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4613 Mar 8, 2013
glorya wrote:
<quoted text> Why the degrading of women? I find it repulsive and uncalled for. It's better to remain quiet than spew hatred.
It usually is a way for insecure men to try and compensate for their various inadequacies. The troll in question is best ignored and really isn't worth wasting time with. The "best" he can come up with is vulgarity and profanity, the last resort of those with no substance. But that "uncle tom" comment was so gutter dredging that it had to be addressed. Time to go back to ignoring.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#4615 Mar 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I agree 100%.
not to disagree with you or dave,but just who is it that has determined n.korea has the ability to launch a nuke at the u.s.? their threats are much more likely just more feeble attempts at blackmail.even their one powerful ally,china,has began to back away from them.i doubt seriously if they could defeat their rivals to the south (s.korea)much less launch a nuke at the u.s.their threats are more likely aimed at attention and sympathy against the santions imposed against them.i wouuld ignore them and impose even harsher santions,unless and until it is determined that they do actually have such ability.in that case,i would not be opposed to a first strike annihilation,but i believe that is several yrs. down the road.meantime,let them starve.i know this may sound mean but i believe it preferable to the alternatives.

Location hidden

#4616 Mar 8, 2013
Chicken Little wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an egomaniac would say something like checkmate when they clearly lost an argument. Funny stuff, this Topix...
Only an egomaniac would post a reply like yours. I've lost no argument. I've not argued. YOU, on the other hand, are giving yourself credit for winning something that never happened. That makes YOU an egomaniac. Funny stuff, you.

Location hidden

#4617 Mar 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>That's not the first time I've been accused of that. Thanks.
So, there are TWO of us with such a sense of humor?????? Awesome.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#4618 Mar 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I agree 100%.
more on same,they're have been numerous attempts by any countries and entities to help n.korea.they have all ended in frustration because the n.koreans will not allow any type of supervision in seeing that the food is disdributed among the masses.any aid that is given is only used too strengthen their miltary.they are conidered to be a 'hermit society' because of their extreme isolation.the few who have managaed to escape tell tales of horror about the "kims" requime.it is more likely that any attempt to launch a missle at the u.s. now would end up hitting china,russia or God knows where.
Nasty Aliens

Saint Marys, GA

#4619 Mar 8, 2013
How about one of those nice people that live on International Drive in Atlanta.
OMTE

Perry, GA

#4620 Mar 8, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>not to disagree with you or dave,but just who is it that has determined n.korea has the ability to launch a nuke at the u.s.? their threats are much more likely just more feeble attempts at blackmail.even their one powerful ally,china,has began to back away from them.i doubt seriously if they could defeat their rivals to the south (s.korea)much less launch a nuke at the u.s.their threats are more likely aimed at attention and sympathy against the santions imposed against them.i wouuld ignore them and impose even harsher santions,unless and until it is determined that they do actually have such ability.in that case,i would not be opposed to a first strike annihilation,but i believe that is several yrs. down the road.meantime,let them starve.i know this may sound mean but i believe it preferable to the alternatives.
What about the 28,500 american troops that are stationed in South Korea? I don't think they'd need a long range missile to hit them. There was a guy on Fox News lastnight saying; that he believed it was more likely that they'd share this technology with terrorists and smuggle a bomb here piece by piece. That they'd then call the White House and ask them if they wanted to deal then. I agree with Dave. If someone tells me they're going to shoot me and I whether I believe they have a gun or not; I'm going to lay that a$$ down.
Anonymous

Conyers, GA

#4621 Mar 8, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>more on sane,they're have been numerous attempts by any countries and entities to help n.korea.they have all ended in frustration because the n.koreans will not allow any type of supervision in seeing that the food is disdributed among the masses.any aid that is given is only used too strengthen their miltary.they are conidered to be a 'hermit society' because of their extreme isolation.the few who have managaed to escape tell tales of horror about the "kims" requime.it is more likely that any attempt to launch a missle at the u.s. now would end up hitting china,russia or God knows where.
I fear the nearest target would be South Korea & the 30,000 Americans living there. Possibly?
OMTE

Perry, GA

#4622 Mar 8, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, there are TWO of us with such a sense of humor?????? Awesome.
You're so cute.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#4623 Mar 8, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>not to disagree with you or dave,but just who is it that has determined n.korea has the ability to launch a nuke at the u.s.? their threats are much more likely just more feeble attempts at blackmail.even their one powerful ally,china,has began to back away from them.i doubt seriously if they could defeat their rivals to the south (s.korea)much less launch a nuke at the u.s.their threats are more likely aimed at attention and sympathy against the santions imposed against them.i wouuld ignore them and impose even harsher santions,unless and until it is determined that they do actually have such ability.in that case,i would not be opposed to a first strike annihilation,but i believe that is several yrs. down the road.meantime,let them starve.i know this may sound mean but i believe it preferable to the alternatives.
Sorry OmTE, I need to just jump in here for a minute to make a statement as the post were written by me. You may add anything you like in your own response.
Jeb, If you had actually carefully read my post which were post#4571 and 4587 you would see that I said that I didn't know what weapons they actually had and I used the word several times, IF, if they actually had nuclear capabilities that would change the whole picture. They would then become a serious threat and IF N. Korea did not retract the statements that they were going to nuke us then I would probably make a first strike.
Remember it would take but one nuclear explosion 150 miles high above the U.S. to cause an EMP to destroy most if not all of our electrical and electronic systems. How would you like to go without electricity for 4 to 5 years? Think what would happen to our country. The thought of this happening is intolerable.
I happened to come across this article today which might unnerve you somewhat but give it a read. It is a distinct possibility.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/new-threats-sugges...
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#4624 Mar 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>What about the 28,500 american troops that are stationed in South Korea? I don't think they'd need a long range missile to hit them. There was a guy on Fox News lastnight saying; that he believed it was more likely that they'd share this technology with terrorists and smuggle a bomb here piece by piece. That they'd then call the White House and ask them if they wanted to deal then. I agree with Dave. If someone tells me they're going to shoot me and I whether I believe they have a gun or not; I'm going to lay that a$$ down.
and you base this on a fox news story?maybe they do have have a gun.but just look at how many times that they have threatened to take back south korea,how has that worked for them?do you know that,on average,a south korean is 2" taller than a north korean?our current policy is working.side by side labratories,capatalism vs. communism,we win.it is an idle threat.again, can we afford to maintain some world order?if so, what exactly is this world order?
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#4625 Mar 8, 2013
glorya wrote:
<quoted text>
I fear the nearest target would be South Korea & the 30,000 Americans living there. Possibly?
agreed

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#4626 Mar 8, 2013
glorya wrote:
<quoted text>
They could do that anytime with the conventional weapons that they have. N.Korea probably has the largest number of heavy artillery batteries in the world. Their shells can easily reach many areas of S. Korea. They have a million man army which would be pretty hard to stop if they came charging across the border into the south. If they wanted to really hurt S.Korea and our forces they could have done that at any time. The oriental thought would be not to cut off the tail of the snake but to cut off the head, which would be a direct hit on the U.S.
You do realize that the U.S. would also have to fight Iran at the same time. Russia and would just arm them and watch with great delight. China would not like N.Korean refuges but would probably give aid to the North.
I think their favorite target would be the good ole U.S.A. That is what they have said, and I believe them.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#4627 Mar 8, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry OmTE, I need to just jump in here for a minute to make a statement as the post were written by me. You may add anything you like in your own response.
Jeb, If you had actually carefully read my post which were post#4571 and 4587 you would see that I said that I didn't know what weapons they actually had and I used the word several times, IF, if they actually had nuclear capabilities that would change the whole picture. They would then become a serious threat and IF N. Korea did not retract the statements that they were going to nuke us then I would probably make a first strike.
Remember it would take but one nuclear explosion 150 miles high above the U.S. to cause an EMP to destroy most if not all of our electrical and electronic systems. How would you like to go without electricity for 4 to 5 years? Think what would happen to our country. The thought of this happening is intolerable.
I happened to come across this article today which might unnerve you somewhat but give it a read. It is a distinct possibility.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/new-threats-sugges...
with all due respects,dave,i don't refer to alternate websites,posts,etc.not that i do not trust you,i have just lost my trust in some folks integrity on this site.but i agree that you never said that they actually had the ability to do such.
OMTE

Perry, GA

#4628 Mar 8, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>and you base this on a fox news story?maybe they do have have a gun.but just look at how many times that they have threatened to take back south korea,how has that worked for them?do you know that,on average,a south korean is 2" taller than a north korean?our current policy is working.side by side labratories,capatalism vs. communism,we win.it is an idle threat.again, can we afford to maintain some world order?if so, what exactly is this world order?
The point is they made a threat and we're a dam fool if we underestimate anyone. I'd give their a$$ a deadline to retract or be annihilated. We invaded Iraq on the assumption that they had WMD. These people have already set off three miniature bombs. That's why the sanctions are in place. Who will be held accountable if they blow up the troops in South Korea?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Juliette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dead body found in Dodge County 13 hr I heard it 10
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Thu Pfffft 185
Crystal Thorne (Jan '10) Thu Tool4daman 40
Food Depot nears opening, applications accessib... Aug 13 Carolyn boggs 1
Time to bail, Macon is imploding. (Mar '07) Aug 12 golfer 27
horses that mike green from byron,ga has not p... (May '11) Aug 10 just as confused 3
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul '14 what 2,045
•••
•••
•••

Juliette Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Juliette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Juliette News, Events & Info