what do you need to know about him ?
justmightknowsom thing

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 12, 2011
what do you want to know ?

Since: Jan 11

United States

#4 Jan 12, 2011
Just curious if he turned on both kids or just the one! Plus does he treat his daughter like he treated his sons? He is a dead beat father who will never have a good relationship with his kids! I feel bad for both sons that was born into his family!
Friend of Tims

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 12, 2011
I never knew he turned his back on his son. Justin His Dautgher is your Sister if you wanted know about her maybe you should call her sometime . as i know it you never wanted a relatinship with him ...And Tim has a wonderful loving Family they are one of the few blessing in your life .

United States

#6 Jan 12, 2011
First this is not Justin but a good friend if his second Justin only claims one sister the one who lives with his mother that he talk to often. Second his so called father wanted nothing to do with him for years as I'm told! Third you don't know me nor what Justin has been thru I was simply asking if anyone else thought of him the way we justins friends do! But he has us now to be there for him he don't need you! Who ever you are !
julian citizen

Belle, WV

#7 Jan 30, 2011
I know Timmy and Julie and first of all he didn't turn his back on his boys he has done for them and everything else and as far as him being a dead beat DAD he isn't he works every day and so does Julie whoever has started this is lieing and don't know what they are talking about He is a great FATHER and Julie is a great MOTHER this is a bunch of CRAP find someone else to talk about maybe yourself...Matt lived with him and Justin chose to live with his Mom so how is that being a dead beat dad don't think it is in my eyes..
julian citizen

Kimberly, WV

#8 Jan 31, 2011
??????????they are great people
1 post removed

United States

#10 Jan 31, 2011
julian citizen wrote:
??????????they are great people
You kno then so well hoe who is you? Hiding behind a fake name thinking you know it all! I have told Justin about what I said and he agreed with me. So talk about me! Let's hear it! How about u post a name and well talk! Bitch
Friend of an old man

Charleston, WV

#11 Feb 26, 2011
An old man once said ...There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living.
curios

Huntington, WV

#12 Mar 8, 2011
Justin, you need to grow up! You tell everyone you are so happy with your life then act like it and stop the drama!

Since: Mar 11

United States

#13 Mar 8, 2011
curios wrote:
Justin, you need to grow up! You tell everyone you are so happy with your life then act like it and stop the drama!
Well first off Justin was never on this bi*** till now! Second I am very happy and dont need no fake ass bitch saying otherwise! I would much prefer if your going to tell someone to shut up and grow up and shit then come to me! Don't tell me shit over no forum! Just like the name says I can back it up! Won't think twice about knocking you nor anyone else the fuck out! I did not start this forum nor did I approve of what was said! If anyone has the right to dawg my father it should be me! I live in another state for a reason an that is because of the wilburns! They would much rather stab you in the back then piss on u if on fire!! If you think other wise then they already have you in there twisted head game! My suggestion run! From big sandy down these people will use and abuse everyone ! Nice to ur face till you walk away then there throwing knifes! A bunch of fake ass people! As for who wrote this I got ur drama b! Come to me next time u wanna say my name!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Julian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Winner 1,765
Looking for (May '14) May '14 Farmer 1
Who do you support for State Senate in West Vir... (Oct '10) Aug '13 anes 16
Look (Jun '11) Jul '13 Strange 3
women of boone (Oct '11) Mar '13 lmao 4
bonfires (Jan '13) Jan '13 karen 1
jason clay (Oct '12) Oct '12 chirp 1
Julian Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Julian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Julian News, Events & Info