Euless, TX

#1 Aug 18, 2012
Whatcha think about her??
info

Euless, TX

#2 Aug 18, 2012
her name don't need to be on here!! well from the way I see it u shouldent be starting drama!

Ward, AR

#3 Aug 19, 2012
Im not starting I want to know what people think about her. I have heard some things and I want to know what else people say. It's not like they are brave enough to put their names up.
info

Euless, TX

#4 Aug 19, 2012
ik but her name shouldent be on here of u wana know so bad become friends with her an see for ur self
yep

Searcy, AR

#5 Aug 24, 2012
Shes a drama queen and she falls all over random guys and its all for attention
brooke elizabeth

Euless, TX

#6 Aug 25, 2012
How would I be a damn drama queen??
haha!

Batesville, AR

#7 Aug 25, 2012
And the funny thing is she thinks she's hot!

Searcy, AR

#8 Sep 2, 2012
Was a good friend of hers but didn't like the way the little girl throughs her self at guys. She has no self respect. An the way i hear it neither does her daddy.
brooke elizabeth

United States

#9 Sep 4, 2012
You can talk about me all you want it doesn't bother me a bit. But leave my father out of this. He is a great man and I am sure you aren't any better! We all make mistakes and I'm sure you are one of those people that are scarred to look in the mirror I am not afraid to say my mistakes and accept them.
----

Searcy, AR

#10 Sep 4, 2012
Yeah like they say apple doesnt fall far from the tree so who knows
"newsflash"

Searcy, AR

#11 Sep 15, 2012
Me? Ha hun your daddy is a "great man" your so wrong. He cheated on your mother with a woman from a gas station. Then he's cheating on his wife now. Yes, clearly is a great man! He has you full of lies!
?!(&

Searcy, AR

#12 Sep 16, 2012
All i have to say is if one will cheat with you he will cheat on you so u might want to tell his new woman to look out
hahahah

Euless, TX

#13 Sep 18, 2012
is this about brooke or her father......some people need to grow up
brooke elizabeth

Euless, TX

#14 Sep 19, 2012
Thank you. This is about me. Not my dad.
"newsflash"

Searcy, AR

#15 Sep 23, 2012
Brooke dear, it has everything to do with your "daddy". If he wouldn't have used women you wouldn't TRY to screw every boy you come across. Your daddy should have showed you that love with the heart existed not the love of how sex feels. Now do you see why this about your "daddy" an you?
brooke elizabeth

Euless, TX

#16 Sep 24, 2012
[QUOTE who=""newsflash ""]Brooke dear, it has everything to do with your "daddy". If he wouldn't have used women you wouldn't TRY to screw every boy you come across. Your daddy should have showed you that love with the heart existed not the love of how sex feels. Now do you see why this about your "daddy" an you?[/QUOTE].
I'm sorry I don't know who you are. And I do not care. But I do know how to love. I am in a relationship now. Have I had sex. No. Do I plan to any time soon. No. And even if I did that would be none of anyones concern. I live how you all judge for peoples mistakes. When you have made some also. They may not be as bad as others. But you have made them. If you haven't. You are too young. Or you are locked inside a house all the time. You all judge me on my dads mistakes. I have seen nothing about how my mother has raised me for the past 5 almost 6 years.
Whatever

Euless, TX

#17 Sep 28, 2012
First off newsflash, mind ur own business!!! If u got a problem about her daddy make a topix about him leave this poor girl alone!!! What are u one of his exs? Are u obsessed with him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Judsonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dustin Devore 42 min Gymbo 1
Need a job isn't too physical (bad back) 1 hr Super_Chick_ 7
unity health ER 1 hr tom 15
Morris school (Aug '11) 1 hr gimnas 205
I'm not being judgemental 2 hr Guest 23
Craiglist pay for service in B.K. 2 hr Thinking 13
News Budget, then can go home, legislators say 22 hr Gilliham and Dism... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Judsonia Mortgages