Searcy Hospital
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Miles

Park Hills, MO

#1 Sep 24, 2012
I need honest reviews of the hospital in Searcy. They seem to offer a lot of advanced services.
theone

United States

#2 Sep 25, 2012
Stay away from that death trap of a hospital......

Since: Sep 10

Searcy, AR

#3 Sep 25, 2012
Don't go there.
just saying

United States

#4 Sep 25, 2012
I worked there and it sucks!!!

Haslet, TX

#5 Sep 25, 2012
It's wonderful! Great facility, awesome physicians. It has it's share of disgruntled employees like every other employer, but that's why they "used" to work there.

Searcy, AR

#6 Sep 25, 2012
Worst excuse for a hospital been there numerous times as well as family members and every time we go we say well never b bak but when u live in white county that's ur only choice unless u wanna drive to lil Rok but if anyway possible stay away. I know I will!! from now on we will make the trip instead of wasting money in that hell hole
umm

United States

#7 Sep 25, 2012
guest wrote:
It's wonderful! Great facility, awesome physicians. It has it's share of disgruntled employees like every other employer, but that's why they "used" to work there.
I use to work there but left for a better job!

Searcy, AR

#8 Sep 25, 2012
It's a very good hospital. I have worked at 7 hospitals in my career, and I can safely say this one is the best hospital of any hospital that I am familiar.

As a side note, a friend was in St. Vincent's in Little Rock a couple of months and said the same thing being said here, that they would never go back.

Inherently, hospitals will almost always receive their number of bad reviews. But honestly, WCMC is a great place to work (if you follow their policies) and the care there rivals anything in our area, including Little Rock.
shannon

United States

#9 Sep 25, 2012
If that's the best hospital there is.... We're all in BIG TROUBLE
Miles

United States

#10 Sep 26, 2012
I now have to agree that this hospital is nothing special. A loved one recently went to the ER and I was appalled at the level of care she received. We are both in the medical field and I have never seen a hospital lack so strongly in patient assessments and testing. The Dr. Seemed to not have any concern about the patient and I felt gave a poor diagnosis.

Searcy, AR

#11 Sep 26, 2012
guest wrote:
Not necessarily

Haslet, TX

#12 Sep 26, 2012
Guest wrote:
It's a very good hospital. I have worked at 7 hospitals in my career, and I can safely say this one is the best hospital of any hospital that I am familiar.

As a side note, a friend was in St. Vincent's in Little Rock a couple of months and said the same thing being said here, that they would never go back.

Inherently, hospitals will almost always receive their number of bad reviews. But honestly, WCMC is a great place to work (if you follow their policies) and the care there rivals anything in our area, including Little Rock.
agreed. Isn't it funny how when you don't follow the rules and get in trouble for it then "they treated you awful and it's a horrible place", but if someone you work with is breaking the rules and you don't think they're punished harshly enough then "they just don't care how some of the associates act or how you're being treated" and then they're still an awful place.
Those that are going to complain are going to find a reason to complain no matter what.
Anonymous

Searcy, AR

#13 Sep 26, 2012
I am a nurse who has worked there in a couple of different areas. Your care does just depend on what area you are in and what care you need to be honest. Some groups of doctors are pretty amazing while others are only so-so. Some doctors bedside manner irks many patients to no end while some love them.

It's just a matter of opinion but please do not let one doctor and one experience ruin the whole facility for you. In all honesty EVERY hospital is going to have bad apples and people are going to complain regardless of how 'amazing' the place is supposed to be.

I worked at the VA as a tech previous to this and was appalled at some of the care that happened there as well. I have a friend who went to work at a hospital in UAMS but the grass isn't always greener for patients or staff.
Just Me

United States

#14 Sep 26, 2012
I have never had a good experience with this hospital other than the birth of my 2 kids, and the 2nd one wasnt that great because they completely messed up my epidural. My mom was admitted once because she had a heart attack, and 24 hrs later, she was still in the ER. The lab work they did when she first arrived was suppose to be repeated after 12 hours. 16 hours later when I confronted them about the test they simply said, OH YEAH, I forgot about it. She was not given a meal tray even though she had been admitted because she was still in the ER. When asked about that, they said that they had plenty of beds to transfer her to a room, but not enough staff and she wouldnt recieve adequate care. Honestly, it couldnt have been any worse than they care the dipwads were giving her in the ER. I immediately had her transfered to LR. I wouldnt take my dog to the ER at WCMC.
trisha

Olive Branch, MS

#15 Sep 26, 2012
Told me my sons tonsils were infected. He doesnt even have tonsils....Idiots!!

Rose Bud, AR

#16 Sep 27, 2012
This place is no good for anyone! Many ppl have died because of lack of care here plz ppl do not use this hospital
JM

Cotulla, TX

#17 Sep 27, 2012
Every time I go back and every time I say I won't go back. They under service. They double bill. They forget what room you're in. They don't bill your insurance. They have negligent deaths. But we all know very good people there and hope for the best and don't fail to disappoint.

Haslet, TX

#18 Sep 27, 2012
There's over 1600 people who work there. It's amazing how apparently one organization was able to scavenge out 1600 of the most incompetent people in the county to staff it's hospital. If there are that many rude and incompetent employees in every single department providing every single type of service, then this county must not have anybody but rude and incompetent people to choose from.

Searcy, AR

#19 Sep 28, 2012
If there were good lawyers here WCMC would shape up over night. Bad things happen and people do not pursue the legal the remedies afforded to them by this great free land we live in. Step up to the plate people. Take action.
sorry

Searcy, AR

#20 Sep 28, 2012
trisha wrote:
Told me my sons tonsils were infected. He doesnt even have tonsils....Idiots!!
hahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Judsonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apartment complex with the least blacks 8 min Nice Guy 13
Searcy Shoplifting Punishment (Mar '15) 13 min Nice Guy 25
Anthony French (Dec '14) 45 min so proud of you L... 16
Hurst 2 hr bens bail bonds 4
News $280,000 salary at DHS has lawmakers talking May 24 Gillham and Dismang 17
Melissa burress May 24 Wonder 1
Trisha miller May 23 Boy howdy 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Judsonia Mortgages