kristi and misty
vicki

United States

#1 Sep 16, 2012
There's no other way to get ahold of. We tried. But ya'll eric is 23 and he wantsbto talk to ya'll. If ya'll have a problem of any kind pleasenjust don't be mean to him. Ethan is 22 next month and then pqrker will be 21 soon. But if ya'll wanna talk to eric jmustg say womethikng
vicki

United States

#2 Sep 16, 2012
I have a different computer and irs so different an hard.
vicki

United States

#3 Sep 16, 2012
I need kristi to answer me so I can tell eric something,' he has been thro alot l
vicki

United States

#4 Sep 19, 2012
I haven't heard from ya'll. Guess I should take hint! Anna you really seem like a down to earth. Maybe you can talk to them ani'lll be ok no matter the out come. It' eric I have to explain things an you are able to take me for my word. And I will take care of my sons heart if they don't want a relatinship with him. So dear help me if you can!!
bow

Sherwood, AR

#5 Sep 21, 2012
Maybe if you explain a little more you might get an answer. Maybe the ppl you are trying to contact don't get on Topix but someone they know does & they can relay the message. Kristi & misty who?
vicki

United States

#6 Sep 21, 2012
There dads name is ricky miller. He's lived there all his life and he's married to lisa. I think they have one other girl an a couple ofbboyys. Any input would be good. Thankyou
hearya

United States

#7 Sep 25, 2012
It seems like you might have to contact them trou a different way. But knowing the millers they say bad things about you to those girls. Sounds like mayb only one of them boys of yours wants to have acontact with them. Don't know if that's a good thing or bad. But you can always give an email address or facebook?
guest345

United States

#8 Sep 29, 2012
The millers are stilll keeping those girls from their mother and now their brothers an sister. Ricki and lisa how do you rest at night knowin there's a boy tryin to reach those girls an it sounds like one has had a hard time the least someone could do is contact vicky so she can talk to her son. I know she's a good mother. You done this to her for years. You make me sick
big boy

Olive Branch, MS

#9 Oct 6, 2012
vicki wrote:
There's no other way to get ahold of. We tried. But ya'll eric is 23 and he wantsbto talk to ya'll. If ya'll have a problem of any kind pleasenjust don't be mean to him. Ethan is 22 next month and then pqrker will be 21 soon. But if ya'll wanna talk to eric jmustg say womethikng
misty Jennings on Facebook.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Judsonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Gamble 1 hr Ummm 1
Miller for Sheriff 3 hr Truth teller 7
Shannon George (Feb '12) 3 hr UNAWARE ANGEL 5
Worthless POS (May '16) 4 hr Curious 2
Junker never gonna change 4 hr MRS JUNKER 1
Searcy homeless shelters 7 hr A Hole 4
Pipeline jobs 11 hr Dog_meat 14

Judsonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance