girls who complain about their baby d...

girls who complain about their baby daddys

Posted in the Jourdanton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yeppp

Lockhart, TX

#1 Feb 17, 2013
OMG these girls are so stupid your dumbassess always dogging on them when y'all are the ones who chose to get knocked up by them! Stupid hoez get over it especially tanayiia Jenkins and that chick who got knocked up by martin perez
chicken tenders

United States

#2 Feb 18, 2013
yeppp wrote:
OMG these girls are so stupid your dumbassess always dogging on them when y'all are the ones who chose to get knocked up by them! Stupid hoez get over it especially tanayiia Jenkins and that chick who got knocked up by martin perez
It takes two to Tango !
Raymond

Lockhart, TX

#3 Feb 18, 2013
Josie romero and i have a daughter and she wint leave me alone never satisfied with what i do for my daughter she uses my babys money for her other daughter who is old
chicken tenderschi

United States

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Raymond wrote:
Josie romero and i have a daughter and she wint leave me alone never satisfied with what i do for my daughter she uses my babys money for her other daughter who is old
You SHOULD have pulled out dummy. I bet you were not complaining when you were shooting your wad.
joe j vila

San Antonio, TX

#5 Feb 18, 2013
@ Raymond take that fat chick to court and get your girl you can do it you have your son !!
yoio

United States

#6 Feb 19, 2013
Sonya with Michael. Gregio: he's worthless never has moneyy but he's always. at The bars.
forreal

United States

#8 Feb 19, 2013
ALICE CASARREZ. WITH MY BABY DADDY. HE BUYS BEER FOR GWEN BUT WONT PUT OUT FOR MIJA. HES NO GOOD JUST A DAD THAT U CAN DEPENDS ON
shana

United States

#9 Mar 1, 2013
Needs to get over it Levi don't want you! Never did ha
Sassafras

Houston, TX

#10 Mar 1, 2013
Whoever keeps posting about Shana and Levi must have a huge hard on for Levi. Why else would you care wtf that girl says?! Obvious cry for attention. Attention you clearly aren't getting!! Why don't you try telling him you'll pop out one of his kids, then maybe you'll have a shot :)
nice

United States

#11 Mar 2, 2013
My man and me got kids together and were not even together we still date i love him still i always will. Friends forever.
mcds

United States

#12 Mar 2, 2013
yoio wrote:
Sonya with Michael. Gregio: he's worthless never has moneyy but he's always. at The bars.
lmfao
tig

United States

#13 Mar 2, 2013
yeppp wrote:
OMG these girls are so stupid your dumbassess always dogging on them when y'all are the ones who chose to get knocked up by them! Stupid hoez get over it especially tanayiia Jenkins and that chick who got knocked up by martin pere z
So true...smiley is another dum one
stfu

Lockhart, TX

#14 Mar 3, 2013
Im a woman and seeing this makes me lmfao. If those men are such losers, whats that saying about you??? Maybe you should stop fkn losers pendeja. Quit complaining about the men you fk, work on yourself and how you see yourself. Then maybe you will find a good man instead of losers. js
yeppp

United States

#15 Mar 3, 2013
Ummm that's what I'm saying dumb b!tch. I said these girls are complaining about the guys they get knocked up by when they are the supid asses who chose them, just goes to show they are just as stupid as they are. and they think they will change for them but truth is they will leave them and go knock some other dumbass up
stfu

Lockhart, TX

#16 Mar 6, 2013
Im agreeing with you fkn bitch. You dont know me to be calling me names. All you had to say was, wow someone gets it. I wasnt dogging you, you fkn idiot.
kayla h

United States

#17 Mar 18, 2013
Yall need to stfu
whyyouscaredho

United States

#18 Mar 18, 2013
Alex escamilla same don't let her babydad see her son!
Tincrzax

La Vergne, TN

#19 Oct 28, 2013
Lol omg I'm just seeing this tanayiia jenkins is crazy she's so dumb her babydaddy pays her all this money in child support nd she still doesn't want him to see her I think he lives outta state and drives to come get there child when he can she lives in Austin now stripping at all the clubs and giving it up like its nothing...lol I'm an old friend she tried to talk to my man stupid hoe can't be trusted
friend of a sad parent

United States

#20 Oct 28, 2013
I have a friend who got pregnant from this oilfield guy she told him she was not pregnant then she said she lost it.but just the other day I saw her brother with her new son wth!! I think he should know he has a son!! Just because he dropped your ass for young ass doesn't mean he wouldn't love his son your wrong girl! That guy has the rights to know his son smh I can't believe your doing this to your son!! Just because your daughter has a dad doesn't mean your son doesn't need one!! I'm so upset with my friend.just one look at his son I bet he will fall in love with him!! So sad he won't ever know his biological FATHER! Because you don't let him!! Miss fuck my sperm donor.karma is a bitch my friend especially when your daughter has her DAD and your son has SHIT! smh
Casandra Gonzalez

United States

#21 Oct 28, 2013
Y'all are all a bunch of stupid losers you bunch of sperm buckets. Y'all need to be like me and have the bastard kid sue the loser for child support and collect welfare. How easier can it get i suck for pills don't swallow though i guess that makes me smart. Live with mom and dad have the morons take care of my stupid kid oh wait my brother lives there to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jourdanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Bobby Lansa? 53 min Jerry bosquez 17
Harrasing helica 1 hr ufa 12
busted 3 hr Malo Gato 29
Hooch 3 hr Hondo 2
Rosie Hernandez in a new Denali (Jun '15) Mon Tia 19
Samantha Lopez Mon lmao 6
hey jourdanton im looking for MaryKay please he... (Jan '11) Sun Husban 9

Jourdanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance