Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
14,281 - 14,300 of 21,423 Comments Last updated 26 min ago

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
I Try.....these days.....to keep from slinging insults on forum...as I believe it is never good to insult someone...unless they are in my physical proximity.
And I sincerely understand and respect that. It is very admirable. Af for me, I can't just sit by and ignore what people do here to HF, and now also to me simply because of my association with him. If the attack anyone, i will respond in kind.

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't MAKE them feel how I feel... you have to WANT to love.
True. Let me say it differently. I will return to them what they give to you. How they feel or respond is up to them.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
And I sincerely understand and respect that. It is very admirable. Af for me, I can't just sit by and ignore what people do here to HF, and now also to me simply because of my association with him. If the attack anyone, i will respond in kind.
I defend my friends on some other forums as well.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

<quoted text>
I'm not sure if you've noticed or not, MIKN... but people who attack me are almost always people who post without registering an ID.

They are the truely anonymous on Topix... at least with a registered name you have something invested in how the public perceives you.

The unregistered trolls have nothing invested... and nothing to lose.

Rarely if ever will you see a long time registered poster rip into me for anything... and usually when that happens it's a miss-perception and the arguments do not last long.

These yahoos have been attacking me for four years now.

LOL

But... what do you expect?

I've been removing their corrupt friends and their corrupt influences from the La Porte City Government... one by one the entire time.

What you are hearing is the screeching and moaning of demons and their minions being cast out... there is going to be a lot more of that to come.

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure if you've noticed or not, MIKN... but people who attack me are almost always people who post without registering an ID.
They are the truely anonymous on Topix... at least with a registered name you have something invested in how the public perceives you.
The unregistered trolls have nothing invested... and nothing to lose.
Rarely if ever will you see a long time registered poster rip into me for anything... and usually when that happens it's a miss-perception and the arguments do not last long.
These yahoos have been attacking me for four years now.
LOL
But... what do you expect?
I've been removing their corrupt friends and their corrupt influences from the La Porte City Government... one by one the entire time.
What you are hearing is the screeching and moaning of demons and their minions being cast out... there is going to be a lot more of that to come.
Unregistered but not unidentifiable. Two have given too much information. One I have identified with almost 100% certainty. He doesnt have too much to lose. Maybe a little public shame if people knew how he talks on here. The other revealed not as much but has everything to lose, and his exact identity isn't necessary to make it happen.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

<quoted text>
Unregistered but not unidentifiable. Two have given too much information. One I have identified with almost 100% certainty. He doesnt have too much to lose. Maybe a little public shame if people knew how he talks on here. The other revealed not as much but has everything to lose, and his exact identity isn't necessary to make it happen.
Keep on keeping on!

LOL

Some of them may even be incriminating themselves if anything ever becomes of the corruption I am after more than resignations I am seeking.

THEY CAN ALL BE IDENTIFIED... if need be.

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep on keeping on!
LOL
Some of them may even be incriminating themselves if anything ever becomes of the corruption I am after more than resignations I am seeking.
THEY CAN ALL BE IDENTIFIED... if need be.
You could already have enough to file a lawsuit like the Lesher case. A lot of things have been said that are blatantly untrue, and they specifically said them about you by name. If you have enough to sue then, just as in the other case, they could compel topix to release the identities of posters.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

You two boys are delusional.

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
You two boys are delusional.
Really? How do you think it is delusional to think the Lesher case would apply to HF? Please explain if you think it is so impossible that you would classify the two of us as delusional?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

I'm not much into sueing people...lawyers make enough money.

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
I'm not much into sueing people...lawyers make enough money.
Sometimes people are justified in filing a lawsuit. If no one sues just because lawyers already make enough money then people who are bullies and those who take advantage of others get away without consequences. Some people need to be sued and held responsible for their actions and words.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

<quoted text>
Sometimes people are justified in filing a lawsuit. If no one sues just because lawyers already make enough money then people who are bullies and those who take advantage of others get away without consequences. Some people need to be sued and held responsible for their actions and words.
I've been called every name imaginable on Topix.i've even got a stalker who follows me from forum to forum calling me ville names.Guess he's bored or just plain mean.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I've been called every name imaginable on Topix.i've even got a stalker who follows me from forum to forum calling me ville names.Guess he's bored or just plain mean.
Oh... the people who attack me here do far worse than that.

These people have zero respect.

They attack my family, my friends... anyone who says anything positive about me.

They post Cragslist postings with my address, photograph, call me a pedophile and a racist trying to get me killed where I am living in South Central Los Angeles right now.

I challenge you... go to pretty much any subject on the La Porte Forum... say something positive about me... or just hint that you MIGHT support even one of my views!

While you're there... click the Facebook LIKE button just under the forum title too!!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/la-porte-tx

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I've been called every name imaginable on Topix.i've even got a stalker who follows me from forum to forum calling me ville names.Guess he's bored or just plain mean.
Attacks on HF go way beyond that. They have indeed said the things he just said they did.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

I bit.Told Lomaxx the La Porte forum is open to anyone.The tone of the forum is horrible.I expect severely negative remarks from Lomaxx and some others.Six of one, half dozen of another...

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
I bit.Told Lomaxx the La Porte forum is open to anyone.The tone of the forum is horrible.I expect severely negative remarks from Lomaxx and some others.Six of one, half dozen of another...
You don't have a Facebook account???

Noticed you did not click the Facebook LIKE button on the La Porte Forum.

LOL

I can understand if you don't LIKE it.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a Facebook account???
Noticed you did not click the Facebook LIKE button on the La Porte Forum.
LOL
I can understand if you don't LIKE it.
I was on LaPorte forum.....over a year ago...it was so brutal I just ignored it....my Facebook account is screwed up....

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
Continue on that course and you will be accused of being HF. I had two people who wanted to come meet me in person to settle things. One wanted to come to my house, and the other wanted to settle things with me at the police station.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Continue on that course and you will be accused of being HF. I had two people who wanted to come meet me in person to settle things. One wanted to come to my house, and the other wanted to settle things with me at the police station.
I've been accused of being worse.The La Porte thing is pretty strange.Com ing to my house? That might be..as the politicians say.."counterproductive "...

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

<quoted text>
MIKN is not exaggerating at all... these people definitely have something they are protecting... and it's not good.

I am hot on the trail of corruption in La Porte!

Four resignations in four years... every one of them lied about their reason for resigning.

I'm disassembling their little machine bit by bit, the Chief of Police is next.

I started calling for his resignation about three months before he filed a false felony charge against me.

http://www.heavyfed.com/id133.html

Two lawsuits and five city citations they have frivolously assaulted me with in three years... I defeated them all serving as my own attorney.

In 2002 they looked over my fence and identified Okra growing in my garden right next to my tomatoes... and because they THOUGHT I was growing Marijuana in my blacked out barn... they swore under oath and identified it as Marijuana to secure a search warrant and they went into great detail about how much experience they had identifying Marijuana on sight!!!
http://www.heavyfed.com/id47.html

BUT... that's not the BIG thing... the BIG thing is that this false felony charge was investigated by the SAME EXACT OFFICER!!!!

It's not like La Porte Police Department does not have a plethora of detectives... but they let this SAME officer that LIED on me in 2002 investigate this fictitious theft in 2012!!!

All of these guys are friends... they play golf and share the wealth!!!

It's the epitome of corruption... and they are screaming and throwing as much mud as they can at me... because I have them by the balls!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jourdanton Discussions

Search the Jourdanton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 4 min Gasman 594
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 22 min Gasman 754
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 25 min Gasman 17,016
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 25 min Gasman 499
frank smith Wed mmmmmmmm 1
looking for Joe Tue Toyota 3
Coward Jul 19 red 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jourdanton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••