Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23265 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

tesd

Castroville, TX

#14500 Sep 27, 2012
TEST
Waco1909

United States

#14502 Sep 28, 2012
Met Rick Perry once.Afterwards...noticed my Tag Huer watch was missing from my wrist.Not saying he took it.But......
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14503 Sep 28, 2012
He's damn sure took a lot from the State and I don't think he earned any of it. Double dipping jerk.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#14504 Sep 28, 2012
all those messed up republicans are bad people! they want to take away the medacaid for my daugter, they want to thow my grandma over a cliff, and they want to reduce my food stamps. as a american my family and i are entitled to these things, they want to force me to show an id to vote eff u rommey and all u republican devils. REELECT OBAMA HE IS THE ONLY WAY TO A BRIHTER FUTRUE! ITS TIME TO MOVE FORWARD!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14505 Sep 28, 2012
D Locos you're F>in nuts. You are also a Republican attempting to ridicule everyone who doesn't agree with you. Obama isn't the only way, probably not even the best way, but he is better Romney and Ryan. You probably have been eating too many loco weed laced Doritos.
tesd

Castroville, TX

#14506 Sep 28, 2012
test

Location hidden

#14507 Sep 28, 2012
Texan wrote:
D Locos you're F>in nuts. You are also a Republican attempting to ridicule everyone who doesn't agree with you. Obama isn't the only way, probably not even the best way, but he is better Romney and Ryan. You probably have been eating too many loco weed laced Doritos.
u r a fool man if u think id ever suport a dum republican. its nasty people like u who allow people like romney and ryan to step on helpless people like me and my family. dont dare talk about Obama like he is the same as romney, he is a great and smart man who has accomplish more in 1 term than romney has in his whole life! Obama is the only way, u maricon! why dont u keep supprting ur messaih bush, its his fault Obama has to clean up such a big mess. 9/11, war in afganistan and iraq , katrina, wallst falling over, its all bushes fault! get ur stuff together and do the right thing VOTE FOR OBAMA!

“I'd Rather Be Waterboarding.”

Since: Jul 08

Your Ignorance Is Not My Fault

#14508 Sep 28, 2012
National Debt
2009: 10.6 Trillion
Now: 16 Trillion
Treasurydirect.gov

Food Stamps
2009: 32.2 million people enrolled
Now: 46.2 million people enrolled
Bloomberg.com

Unemployment
2009: 7.8%
Now: 8.3%
bls.gov

Median Household Income
2009:$54,983
Now:$50,964
forbes.com

Gas Prices
2009:$1.85
Now:$3.80
Consumerreports.org
eia.gov
Get a job

Flower Mound, TX

#14509 Sep 28, 2012
Doritos Locos wrote:
....they want to reduce my food stamps. as a american my family and i are entitled to these things
ENTITLED?
You make me sick. What ENTITLES you to expect ME to pay for this? Where do you think your welfare check comes from? It comes from those of us who WORK for a living. Why do I have to pay for some low life to collect welfare? Some low lifes collect welfare AND work cash-in-hand jobs.

If you can't afford to eat then quit squirting out babies, quit smoking, quit your cell phone plan, quit your cable TV.

Typical democrat. Think they are ENTITLED to what everyone else had to EARN.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14510 Sep 28, 2012
Phoney, or totaly ignorant.

Location hidden

#14513 Sep 28, 2012
Get a job wrote:
<quoted text>
ENTITLED?
You make me sick. What ENTITLES you to expect ME to pay for this? Where do you think your welfare check comes from? It comes from those of us who WORK for a living. Why do I have to pay for some low life to collect welfare? Some low lifes collect welfare AND work cash-in-hand jobs.
If you can't afford to eat then quit squirting out babies, quit smoking, quit your cell phone plan, quit your cable TV.
Typical democrat. Think they are ENTITLED to what everyone else had to EARN.
r u a retard or something dude? no one person can tell me not to have kids no one person can tell me i cant collect welfare because i cant work. u make me sick by trying to take my rights as a american and people like u would rather have a moron like rommney want to take the money from the poor and give it to his rich buddys. u dont know my life and u have no right to judge or tell me to do something i am not oblagated to do. and yeah I am a proud democrat so get used to President Obama because hes here to to stay. if i had a choice to vote him again in 2016 i would because he does stand for the hope and change repbulicans want to take away.

Location hidden

#14514 Sep 28, 2012
Texan wrote:
Phoney, or totaly ignorant.
thanks for backing me bro "Get a job" is totaly ignorant!
Get a job

Flower Mound, TX

#14515 Sep 28, 2012
Spoken like a Democrat moron. You can't afford kids, but you will still have them because everyone else will pay for them for you. You are a leech, a drain on society. Every time you squirt out another of your inbred kids you are polluting the gene pool.
You don't have the RIGHT to have others pay because you can't keep it in your pants. You don't have the RIGHT to have others carry you with welfare checks.
You ideology, your values, and your beliefs sound very much like a communist society. This is America, not North Korea.

Location hidden

#14516 Sep 28, 2012
Get a job wrote:
Spoken like a Democrat moron. You can't afford kids, but you will still have them because everyone else will pay for them for you. You are a leech, a drain on society. Every time you squirt out another of your inbred kids you are polluting the gene pool.
You don't have the RIGHT to have others pay because you can't keep it in your pants. You don't have the RIGHT to have others carry you with welfare checks.
You ideology, your values, and your beliefs sound very much like a communist society. This is America, not North Korea.
this is america and we all belong. stop trying to take that away from people not as rich as romney the man is a criminal. i got a message for u that maybe u can understand it can be said much better by someone better than urself

watch it moron!

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/now/yahoo-exclusiv...

#14517 Sep 28, 2012
just a troll looking for attention, stop feeding them

Location hidden

#14518 Sep 28, 2012
American Soldier 93 wrote:
just a troll looking for attention, stop feeding them
ur right dude, this guy doesnt no what hes talkin about anyways just another dum republican with his nose up ronmeys culo

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14519 Sep 28, 2012
Doritos Locos wrote:
<quoted text>
ur right dude, this guy doesnt no what hes talkin about anyways just another dum republican with his nose up ronmeys culo
I think he was talking about you.

Location hidden

#14520 Sep 28, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he was talking about you.
Im just here to say my view thats what this forum is for. republicans r all bad people a bunch of rich liars that want to control america. its my right to say what i want and i just want people to know that Obama is the only way to stop the evil of romney/ryan.
Get a job

Flower Mound, TX

#14521 Sep 28, 2012
Doritos Locos wrote:
<quoted text>
Im just here to say my view thats what this forum is for. republicans r all bad people a bunch of rich liars that want to control america. its my right to say what i want and i just want people to know that Obama is the only way to stop the evil of romney/ryan.
I'm not rich. Just a hard working blue collar American, sick of how this great country is being ruined by those willing to take from anyone who has more than them. I earn every single penny through long hours and hard work. I work hard to put food on my family table, I'm sick of having to do overtime to put food on those tables of families who think they are ENTITLED to it.

Nobody should be ENTITLED to take my money. Nobody should force me to have to work overtime because so much of my check is paying those that think they are ENTITLED to it.
Get your own damn money

#14522 Sep 28, 2012
Stay calm and Troll on you idiot Lib.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jourdanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skye Anderson (Nov '11) 57 min Youfcknwish 5
Jessie Galvan 1 hr what a shame 2
Mel Salazar dum can you be 1 hr Breeze wants to k... 1
wal-mart in devine?!? (Jan '13) 5 hr walmartmatt 166
Savannah Suites Hotel 8 hr Lmao 6
Zeon court case get tossed LOL 10 hr Dry Drunk Dan 1
Moe 11 hr April 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jourdanton Mortgages