Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23265 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Keego Harbor, MI

#24152 Jul 30, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know what a "purple people beater" I am not a right winger like you. Truthismight is the one who wanted people to rape undocumented women, not me. Rape is a crime and Rape against people for political, racial or religious reasons , is a crime against humanity.
You don't know what PPB's are? You are not educated enough about them and the assaults they commit........ If you are in favor of children coming 1800 miles by train without parents then you are in favor of them being victims to death along the way, rapes, sold into sex slave industry....... You are a nice person perv........
Gasman

United States

#24153 Jul 30, 2014
In England, it is customary to pull your dates finger to release a fart whilst eating pigeon and chocolate sauce....
why

Hondo, TX

#24154 Jul 30, 2014
test

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#24155 Jul 30, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking to that imbecile perry not to his lapdog. Who cares about your kids they sound like pendejos like you, besides by 2046 your kids and their ilk wont matter as La Raza will be the majority. Its too late to try and stop it now. And we do remember the Alamo when it was stole. So you and your kids should bow to the war eagle now before its to late and we drag you out of here by your ears.
You are one dumb MF. Your La Raza BS is just that. You are being told that you are going to reconquer the US, just to get all of you here. Then, the border will be gone. The US will no longer be a country.

Good news for you beeners, right? Wrong. You get nothing. Those elites who control everything will say screw you, step aside - oh and, thanks for getting the US for us. And, we appreciate you helping us to get Mexico and Central America, too.
Too bad you lost Mexico, in the process. FU, go away.
You must help us to get Canada, next.

Funny, they are telling you Mexicanos the same thing they told Americans.
FU, go away.

Location hidden

#24156 Jul 30, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop crying already. This is exactly why white women come running to us. They dont care i dont have a job they even give me stuff and money. You guys put them on pedestals and cry when they leave. We on the other hand treat them like they want to be treated like women that they realreally are. They like to be abused kicked slapped spanked forced to do bad things in bed.
Lol, I'm missing no women. I am a white woman. I see no interest in a short little brown man, with a shorter unit. I mean, really ... what good would a little Mexican do for a patriotic Texan woman? Seriously, I would just use you for fish bait.
You know what I would look at? Steve Austin or some other macho white guy.
Why look at a chicklet, when you could have the whole stick of gum?
Nope, you do nothing for me.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24157 Jul 30, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
If it weren't actually your run of the mill WHITE TIGHT WING CRACKERS who now flock to the Republican party.
GEE: why is it blacks who are actually alive today are Democrats?
Problem is I am not your actual run of the WHITE TIGHT WING CRACKERS like you Liberals Democrats are and were but still are the racist just like prior to the Civil War which everyone knows besides there is no need to flock to the Republican Party maybe you need to flock to Russia along with the other Liberal Democrats.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24158 Jul 30, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because blacks are threated in many ways just to keep them on the DemocRAT plantation. Otherwise you would lose most of your voting base, you rabid left wing partisan retard.
Exactly.

Location hidden

#24159 Jul 30, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>. You get excited talking about sex. Typical Christian........masterbation IS A SIN! That is the problem with you rednecks. BTW. AND is not spelled ans. Latte and hypocrisy......great way to start my day. Christianity kills great sex!!!!!!!"
AND ... some fools think that they can dismiss points by correcting our spelling.

Correct this ... EATSHIT
Gasman

United States

#24160 Jul 30, 2014
David 'Davy" Crockett was known for his loud farts during the battle of the Alamo....
Imperial Chicano

Mountain View, CA

#24161 Jul 30, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
AND ... some fools think that they can dismiss points by correcting our spelling.
Correct this ... EATSHIT
Aww stfu you vile tranny. Eat your own ShiandDie

Location hidden

#24162 Jul 30, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you have the site bookmarked, SpunkMonkey.
And I am sure they appreciate the work you do as pivot boy at parties behind the barn.
I don't know about your parties but, I'm sure you could explain them, barfly.

Location hidden

#24163 Jul 30, 2014
** Barfly with a hole too deep to measure*
Imperial Chicano

Mountain View, CA

#24164 Jul 30, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
** Barfly with a hole too deep to measure*
Your mommy or daughter?
Gasman

United States

#24166 Jul 30, 2014
If you were to release a fart at a party, do it in the kitchen and blame the smell on the crab cakes....

Location hidden

#24167 Jul 30, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You are not a Christian. You do not follow or believe in what Christ said. You only follow Jewish law, if you're not a Jew you obviously want to be one. The fact that I am not a racist like you , gives me the moral high ground over you.
Jews, Shmooz. I don't care about Jews but, you sure do. I care about the illegal invasion that is destroying the US, by design.
As far as I can tell, NONE of these illegals are Jews. Your point is bullshit.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#24168 Jul 30, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>I am a white woman.
me.
From your comments I could guess the texan part and the white part but interesting that you are a woman? Hmmmmm?

Location hidden

#24169 Jul 30, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Libtard handbook rule. Someone else did it first. Two wrongs make everything ok. A.K.A. ducking responsibility for anything.
I sure am glad that traitor Fubar/FED is in the mental hospital in CA. He can act like a crazy liberal but, lol - he's not in Texas.
Imperial Chicano

Mountain View, CA

#24170 Jul 30, 2014
Gasman wrote:
If you were to release a fart at a party, do it in the kitchen and blame the smell on the crab cakes....
No doubt that you are a gutless coward and white. Let those farts rip you fatpussy
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Keego Harbor, MI

#24171 Jul 30, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one dumb MF. Your La Raza BS is just that. You are being told that you are going to reconquer the US, just to get all of you here. Then, the border will be gone. The US will no longer be a country.
Good news for you beeners, right? Wrong. You get nothing. Those elites who control everything will say screw you, step aside - oh and, thanks for getting the US for us. And, we appreciate you helping us to get Mexico and Central America, too.
Too bad you lost Mexico, in the process. FU, go away.
You must help us to get Canada, next.
Funny, they are telling you Mexicanos the same thing they told Americans.
FU, go away.
You know that most "useful idiots" can't see what you are talking about. When they wake up in a third world country, what will they do????? We are going to have NOLO and DETROIT as the new normal once things get put into motion....... All because these silly activists are only thinking about themselves and not a growth nation...... 18th century without laws may be over the horizon......

Location hidden

#24172 Jul 30, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>Your mommy or daughter?
Well, thank GOD. No one in my family is a slutty Mexican so, what's your point?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jourdanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
h&h 59 min people 1
thieves 10 hr Farmville 4
anthony martinez (cheeks) 10 hr what 1
Mel Salazar dum can you be 11 hr lol 5
alone & pregnant 12 hr Joe 34
Zeon court case get tossed LOL 19 hr Rhonda Brown 2
Walmart 21 hr Who 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jourdanton Mortgages