Haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Someone needs to tell him that she wasn't faithful to him while he was locked up. She was with all kinds of men. Saw her in pearsall with a white dude. What a nasty a*# bi@*h!!
huh

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Which Nicole and John are you talking about?
lol

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

John Pena Nicole Flores
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

She's a joke she needs to quit smiling. Them teeth them teeth get them fixed. Dang- one eight hundred orthodontist.
Haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Lol! She sure does! She thinks she is sexy...YEAH RIGHT!!
Truth

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

are they really married??? i think she is vry pretty and she is really sweet. Yes her teeth may not be strait but who cares apparently John loves her so why do you all care what she is doing if your not the ones dating her?
Yeah sweet

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

On other men she is. So tell the truth to her man how she was when he was locked up! Yeah real sweet she is. Yeah real pretty to other men when she needed a good time out. Yeah yeah whatever you say.
Whatever

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

No there not married!!! She is a sl*@!! I know one of her co-workers and that person said that she throws herself to the male customers! She is not going to change. Oh yea and if ya'll want to know about this b*+%h just ask the people that she lived with, I'm pretty sure they know everything. So John there is your answer!!
okay

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Okay really. It looks to me someone is alittle jealous seeing that all the posts on here besides 2 are from the same location just different names. Really get a life and stop bashing people. Karma
Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

What does location have to do with it? And who in Gods name would be jealous?? Over that? Really is that all you could come up with? I think the truth hurt you! She does walk around like she's all that when really take a look in a full length mirror. And do take into consideration who she does "do" because everybody does take notice! She can "run" but she couldn't hide somebody saw her doing sombody.
Lover

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I miss him....his touch,his kiss, his laugh
Just Asking

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Whatever wrote:
No there not married!!! She is a sl*@!! I know one of her co-workers and that person said that she throws herself to the male customers! She is not going to change. Oh yea and if ya'll want to know about this b*+%h just ask the people that she lived with, I'm pretty sure they know everything. So John there is your answer!!
Where does she work??
Whatever

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

TRACTOR SUPPLY in Pearsall
True Message

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Locked up!! Are you kidding me. If she was unfaithful during his time in prison, then these two deserve each other. A convicted felon and a hoe, now that sounds like a true life long couple to me.
Not IF

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

She was unfaithful, she was and is. A hoe is a hoe.
Pearsall

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Not IF wrote:
She was unfaithful, she was and is. A hoe is a hoe.
And what do you care? What is it to you that it would offend you what she does?? Does it bother you, maybe it's because the person she did... Didn;t do u??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jourdanton Discussions

Search the Jourdanton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Destinee rae 5 min Im back 1
fat bitch from poteet 28 min indiyan princess 1
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Truth is might 21,082
Olivia at Blockbuster 4 hr Curious 1
Woman's body found near church outside Pleasanton 4 hr Wtf 47
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Anyone Know 16,790
Melinda Tapp 5 hr really 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jourdanton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jourdanton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE