mad

Jourdanton, TX

#1 Mar 20, 2012
what the fu** the oil companies move in and now you cant even find a place to rent under $950 a month. What about the people that work their a**es off everyday for little pay where are they suppose to live.
lol

Bonner Springs, KS

#2 Mar 21, 2012
blame the landlords. they are the ones that are doing it.
lookn

La Mirada, CA

#3 Mar 21, 2012
lol wrote:
blame the landlords. they are the ones that are doing it.
Yup blame the landlords or better yet apply in the oil fields :)
a ng

Kansas City, MO

#4 Mar 22, 2012
raping the land and the people
lookn

La Mirada, CA

#5 Mar 22, 2012
a ng wrote:
raping the land and the people
Lol hey do u drive a car? Do u have rubber things? All made of oil quit complaining haha
lol

Bonner Springs, KS

#6 Mar 22, 2012
all people do is bitch and moan about the oil field boom. must be the ones who aren't getting any benefits from it. people are moaning about the way some of them drive...HELLO!!! there's been dumbas*es in atascosa county this whole time!!! yes, the traffice is bad. but oh well. deal with it. yes, the rent in town has skyrocketed. but don't blame the oil field blame the landlords who are trying to take advantage of it. they have screwed us. and geez, really, "raping the land"..go hug a freaking tree.
a ng

Dallas, TX

#7 Mar 23, 2012
Actually I don't drive my car because of the price of gas and everything costing more, you must be one of the ones that are benefiting from it.
yea ok

San Antonio, TX

#8 Mar 25, 2012
a ng wrote:
Actually I don't drive my car because of the price of gas and everything costing more, you must be one of the ones that are benefiting from it.
Yea right so when u need to go get groceries you go on foot? Or you don't use electricity in your house? Get a life and quit complaining or get the fk out of this town and move somewhere else.... No room of whiners here!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jourdanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Campsey (Nov '16) 7 hr Daniel Tralosky 11
Jason on meth as usual 7 hr Daniel Tralosky 3
Z back in jail again 18 hr Rhonda Brown 1
Stupid people 23 hr zjcastillo 9
Rhonda Brown on all fours! (Oct '16) Sat zjcastillo 6
zjcastillo and Rhonda kicked out of Pizza Hut (Oct '16) Sat Jason Brown 2
Z I'm telling Driscoe where the dumpster you hi... (Oct '16) Sat Jason Brown 2

Jourdanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance