Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jan 2, 2012
Mr brownstone

United States

#1 Oct 17, 2010
Does anyone know this guy??? One of my friends said he's got a huge dick and that they f$!&ed...
GCOLFBJRIaV

United States

#2 Oct 17, 2010
Ummmm. He's not as bad a guy as people think. really shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. Everyone thinks he's a dirty druggy hoebag and it's not true y'all.
Mee

United States

#4 Jan 15, 2011
He is a dirty druggy hoebag!! He will live in jourdanton with no life forever and he dates the nastiest girls around prolly cuz they are the only ones that will date him he prolly has an std or something I don't know why anyone would even want to b his friend he's disgusting
truthsayer

Dallas, TX

#5 Jun 9, 2011
Mee wrote:
He is a dirty druggy hoebag!! He will live in jourdanton with no life forever and he dates the nastiest girls around prolly cuz they are the only ones that will date him he prolly has an std or something I don't know why anyone would even want to b his friend he's disgusting
Why would you say something like that? Ive known Brent or a long time and I don't think he's the greatest person in the world but he's no dirty hoebag an also... What girls ha he dates that are nasty? Young maybe but not nasty... Well not all of them
WordofG

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Sep 29, 2011
B. Be. Cool.
me

United States

#7 Sep 29, 2011
He is super hot!!!!!!! Always had a crush on him!!
Sadgurl

United States

#8 Oct 30, 2011
What the!!! Hes disgusting he smells like shit and has dirty hair! You r sooooooo nasty! I always see him around town with some chubby girl pamela I think is her name they more than likely effin cuz they both look nasty! No one wana b with them lame ass f$&@s
tired of bullshiz

Bedford, TX

#9 Jan 2, 2012
Sadgurl wrote:
What the!!! Hes disgusting he smells like shit and has dirty hair! You r sooooooo nasty! I always see him around town with some chubby girl pamela I think is her name they more than likely effin cuz they both look nasty! No one wana b with them lame ass f$&@s
Maybe u should be less of a poon and tell him this instead of being an anonymous bitsh talking shiz

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jourdanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min Gasman 17,863
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 37 min Gasman 22,276
304 Bain 52 min Slo 79
bobbie joe pacheco 3 hr crazy 6
alvarados 3 hr trish 3
Michelle Guerra AKA Black Bitch 8 hr lmao 17
gameroom in town 10 hr Yo soy 4
•••
•••
•••

Jourdanton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••