justin hagadorn
kkk

AOL

#1 Sep 14, 2010
does anybody no this person?
Megan

Powderly, TX

#2 Sep 14, 2010
So I'm 100% SURE my cousin DIDN'T allow you to fckn put his name on topix. If you're gonna try and start stuff about him, you're wasting your time. He's much better of a person than that. I better not see ANYTHING bad about him either. He's a good person.
Kk. Bye <3
Ur so tough

Pflugerville, TX

#3 Sep 19, 2010
Lol megan. Ur hilarious. WTF would you do about it??? Dumbass

Since: Aug 10

Fowlerton, TX

#4 Sep 19, 2010
hey yo leave homeboi name out of ths sht man he cool
Hmmmm

Jourdanton, TX

#5 Sep 19, 2010
He needs to tell his Mom to find friends her own age doesn't make her cool makes her look pathetic hanging out with a bunch of kids that could be hers she's what like 40 really get a life let ur kids have friends find ur own

Fowlerton, TX

#6 Sep 19, 2010
well sht if u want tht thn tell her to her face not on here
To hmmmmm

Pflugerville, TX

#7 Sep 20, 2010
Well done!
Vincent Hagedorn

Houston, TX

#8 Sep 20, 2010
to all you f*gs except megan all yall can suck it my bro would f*ck you up if your talkin sh*t and you know it and yall cant say sh*t about my mom she can do whatever she f*ckin wants and yall cant say sh*t about it f*ckin grow balls and put your real name or say it in person i dare you
Megan

Powderly, TX

#9 Sep 20, 2010
Ur so tough wrote:
Lol megan. Ur hilarious. WTF would you do about it??? Dumbass
Lol, you're hilarious. You don't even have correct grammar...or... I don't know... A name?? Hah.()
Val

Tomball, TX

#10 Sep 21, 2010
Megan you sound like an idiot. I bet you're a young, dumb, whore. So if you think you're so big and bad go find everyone who posts anything bad. It's nice to know you stick up for Justin. He's a good guy. His mom on the other hand, well I'm pretty sure if you look up "trash" in the dictionary you'll find her picture :) talk about someone needing to grow up and get a life. She really is worthless!!!

United States

#11 Sep 22, 2010
man all ya people jus like totlk sht behind everyone back dont ya get a life dng if u got a prob wit someone say it to there face n dnt b punks bout it
Megan

Powderly, TX

#12 Sep 22, 2010
Val wrote:
Megan you sound like an idiot. I bet you're a young, dumb, whore. So if you think you're so big and bad go find everyone who posts anything bad. It's nice to know you stick up for Justin. He's a good guy. His mom on the other hand, well I'm pretty sure if you look up "trash" in the dictionary you'll find her picture :) talk about someone needing to grow up and get a life. She really is worthless!!!
You don't even know me dude. Stfu.

Since: Feb 12

United States

#13 Feb 19, 2012
Thanks megan and vince, people can say what they want but everyone knows no one would say it to my face. And as far as my mom she is crazy but she means well, people shouldn't be so quick to judge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jourdanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gabriel Castillo pregnant again 2 hr Joe 6
Donna La Moon 5 hr KeepingIReal 1
Sickos 5 hr Gross 1
Z is stealing MD 20/20 again 6 hr Rhonda Brown 1
Chinese poison klimax 7 hr Smoke more 2
Lit chick 8 hr Rhonda Brown 2
The white envelope yb 12 hr No compo wopa pag... 1

Jourdanton Jobs

Personal Finance

Jourdanton Mortgages