Truth

Dime Box, TX

#1 Sep 20, 2012
Martina from Jaliscos never bathes she has poor hygiene how could she go to work like that without about 10 days before she will shower again.
Chris

Euless, TX

#2 Sep 26, 2012
Truth wrote:
Martina from Jaliscos never bathes she has poor hygiene how could she go to work like that without about 10 days before she will shower again.
I heard and well I saw this. I heard she sleeps around for money because her lazy Lil bf won't work you know that short Lil guy. Well I saw for myself, I saw here coming out of the middle hotel room at the jourdanton inn/ motels right across from the jail, she came out and there were about 3 black dudes inside wearing just boxers one had just basketball shorts and the other had a shirt and boxers. She came out if the room all sweaty and stuff and later all three black dudes cane out and smoked a cigaret. Ew I thought to myself I believe the took turns on her. I saw her stop and count some money b4 she walked back twards the jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jourdanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knights inn 9 hr Oilfield guy 1
Graduation - Dj needed 9 hr Sylvia P 1
KP Sux 10 hr jess 2
Hurley funeral home 12 hr H-Town 3
School bond 13 hr Seaview 1
Bealls is a disaster 13 hr Jenn 1
heritage residential in devine (Dec '12) 15 hr really 30
Jourdanton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web