Tomball, TX

#3 Jul 18, 2011
huh wrote:
Worthless more like it
Huh? Huh
kat

Poteet, TX

#4 Feb 1, 2013
All those brothers are worthless. But then again look at the mother.
Hah

United States

#5 Mar 18, 2013
Seriously stfu. Quit talking down on these boys already under all their fuckups their good people
Give me a mammon

Lockhart, TX

#6 Apr 10, 2013
No there not there all losers I'm going to knock out all of them one by one I hate them there so worthless wait till I see them on the street a if y'all read this meet me punks lets throw down Mamones, ill have u sleeping with the crabs boy ill have you sleeping on the concrete mattress ill hit me up
shut up

Glen Rose, TX

#7 Apr 30, 2013
Why are yall hating on them? I know for a fact that Manuel isn't worthless. Why would yall down someones mother? Who are you all to pass judgement on anyone its not like your any better. Should we talk about your mother? So keep my man out your mouth!!!
Anonymous

Poteet, TX

#8 May 13, 2013
All these "boys" are worthless. They beat up on women, they make babies they dont give a F*** about or even try to take care of, they cant hold a job....dam i coud go on and on. Manuel,Ray,Rowland,and Robert are all trash.
shut up

Cresson, TX

#9 May 13, 2013
At least they can spell Roland. Maybe some might deserve what they get.
agree

United States

#10 May 14, 2013
Na no one deserves to be hit and kids especially dont deserve to be treated bad. I think at least Roland sees his kids. But the other ones....nombre. these dudes are losers. Stupid girls for taking them back. Stupid girls that get with them to begin with. The poor kids of these...."men" hopefully dont turn up like thier dads.
shut up

Cresson, TX

#11 May 14, 2013
Guess your perfect... lucky you. Say why don't we talk about you...AGREE?
agree

Poteet, TX

#12 May 15, 2013
Na not perfect but im not a compulsive fuck up like them either. haha! I pay my sons childsupport and make sure he has what he needs. And i aint never hit not girl. the post aint about me its about them. shut up you must be one of the stupid ass baby mamas thats all beat up with your kid sticking by your "man" huh? ha! used to work with one of them. till they found him passed out all high and shit. oh yea badass dad and man. one of the other ones high on ice all the time. badass dad. dam.
His

United States

#13 Jul 21, 2013
What about the brother Richard? Is he scum too??
Dumb

Floresville, TX

#14 Jul 21, 2013
Not all of them are worthless. Roland is going to college in San Antonio and works 2 jobs and also helps out the church. At least he found the good in living and got away from all that craziness. Before you bad mouth them shouldn't know what they are up to first.
margaret

Houston, TX

#15 Jul 22, 2013
Dumb wrote:
Not all of them are worthless. Roland is going to college in San Antonio and works 2 jobs and also helps out the church. At least he found the good in living and got away from all that craziness. Before you bad mouth them shouldn't know what they are up to first.
I agree with u, people like to judge everyone else but their own lifes, but the only one that we will have yo answer to is god, nd he is the only one that can judge, so people can talk about my cousins all they want too, oh wht the hell i guess their names taste good in their mouths.
future

Texarkana, TX

#16 Sep 29, 2013
they all hate, they wanna talk shit but dont throw all there shit out there for ppl to judge. hateraides!!!!!!!!!! haha when the come out still strong all u haters will see.
lol

United States

#17 May 2, 2016
"Boys" you got that right! That's all they will ever be. All they like to do is prey upon woman and use them and NOT take care of their children. Worthless if you ask me. One of them thinks he's God's gift to woman, the other is dumb to think his chick isn't cheating on him and the other one all he does is preaches, yet doesn't lead by example (plays with women's hearts)
Mandi

San Antonio, TX

#18 May 13, 2016
Which one was dating Lindsey the one that was killed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jourdanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lindsey F 2 hr Lololol 9
Veronica Rodriguez 7 hr Truth 7
She caused Mexico earthquake she tooted 8 hr Sylvia Cousin 1
Yo turn to white her Culo 8 hr Slyvia Cousin 1
She rolled over caused earthquakes 8 hr Sylvia Cousin 1
We use a forklift to move her 8 hr Sylvia Cousin 1
We are Sylvia leg with tortillas 8 hr Sylvia Cousin 1

Jourdanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance