Stay in school, stay off drugs and st...

Stay in school, stay off drugs and stay in shape!

Posted in the Jourdanton Forum

Preston Pearsall

Barnesville, OH

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Live a clean life just like Preston Pearsall and someday you may be able to play for a division 1 school.
Hooah

Hütschenhausen, Germany

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Nope nobody! How about tell us your real name, I'm sure it will be easier to find that way.
Preston Pearsall

Barnesville, OH

#3 Feb 26, 2013
I remember running you over for a TD they said you ran away all the way to Ramstein AFB because when the scouts saw you get run over they cut you off their list. I ran over The Berlin Wall and freed all the East Germans.
Hooah

Hütschenhausen, Germany

#4 Feb 26, 2013
Lmao guy I graduated in 08'. Just admit you're a pathological liar. (As if anyone believed you anyway.)
Preston Pearsall

Barnesville, OH

#5 Feb 26, 2013
I ran you over in middle school when we beat you all 44-0. Would have been 66-0 but coach took me out in the fourth quarter.
Preston Pearsall

Ballwin, MO

#6 Feb 26, 2013
I'm really a girl in boys clothes.
Preston Pearsall

Barnesville, OH

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Now you can tell your buddies you got ran over by a girl! LMAO
gorilla

San Antonio, TX

#8 Feb 26, 2013
I know who this preston pearsall guy is, he is a idiot that has done nothing, that why he is here writing stuff about himself, no you didnt run over me, or beat us (enter score here)to zero in middle school or high school in any sport, or academics, he will still enter stupid comments
Haho

United States

#9 Feb 26, 2013
ITS THE TRUTH! YOU ARE A GIRL!
Preston Pearsall

Barnesville, OH

#10 Feb 26, 2013
I will be scoring TDs on Saturdays while you all get fat swilling beer and talking like a bunch of has beens. Instead of studying and staying away from drugs and alcohol you all will be working at the feed store with a huge beer gut.
Preston Pearsall

Ballwin, MO

#11 Feb 26, 2013
I play with ken and Barbie dolls. I dance in front of the mirror in girl thong panties. I'm a sissy boy.
Preston Pearsall

Barnesville, OH

#12 Feb 27, 2013
New Mexico will be a national power once Preston Pearsall takes the field. Stay off drugs! And go to school! And stay in shape!
Haho

United States

#13 Feb 27, 2013
Ya! PRESTON FOR PRESIDENT!
Haho

United States

#14 Feb 27, 2013
And I would like my thong panties back!!:) VOTE FOR PRESTON!
Preston Pearsall

Barnesville, OH

#15 Feb 28, 2013
After my football days are over I might run for president.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jourdanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manny V loves Angie D T 43 min Blaj 20
vicente and jessica 2 hr Sally 8
Here you Mel Salazar 2 hr lol 27
Samantha Chapa 2 hr TakeCareOfYourKids 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 902
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Farters 742
Amber Dillard (Dec '14) Jun 30 Bad boy 11
More from around the web

Jourdanton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Jourdanton Mortgages