dirt
not bad.

Arlington, TX

#2 Jul 24, 2011
Grow up...
MrJackmehoff

United States

#3 Jul 26, 2011
she has a pretty fat ass would like to run my tongue down her crack lol!
Str8UpBitchh

Addison, TX

#6 Jan 17, 2012
Is her last name olivarri???? That girl is nasty!!
Forsure

United States

#7 Jan 23, 2012
She is so nasty....u might wanna think twice about running ur tongue anywere on her u will get an std just looking at her...shes had so many guys she makes a hooker look good
ride

Euless, TX

#9 May 30, 2012
Forsure wrote:
She is so nasty....u might wanna think twice about running ur tongue anywere on her u will get an std just looking at her...shes had so many guys she makes a hooker look good
That's fine with me. I'd titty fu#$ the hell out of that bitch.
haha

Ballwin, MO

#10 Dec 13, 2012
Amazing big round titties. Mmm ;)
gsjunky

United States

#12 Dec 14, 2012
She's ez. If u wanna turn just show her some money or a hamburger.
N she's not very pretty
friend

Houston, TX

#13 Dec 15, 2012
Sabrina isnt very pretty you are.right about that one, cause she is absolutely gorgeous! shes an amazing friend and as for easy idk about that one as far as I know shes happily taken
gsjunky

United States

#14 Dec 15, 2012
friend wrote:
Sabrina isnt very pretty you are.right about that one, cause she is absolutely gorgeous! shes an amazing friend and as for easy idk about that one as far as I know shes happily taken
Maybe there's another girl by the same name that also works at Walmart that also has a tattoo on her wrist CUZ the one I knw is NOT gorgeous n any way shape or form!!!!! LMAO!!!!
Her teeth r all dumb n she's got more rolls than a bakery!!!
N yes she IS ez. Always bragging abt she slept with this guy n that.
Gross. STD's!!!!
SMDH

San Antonio, TX

#16 Dec 18, 2012
I'm sure if you know who Sabrina is then you are already grown and out of high school so why don't you all start acting like it. If you don't like someone then...WHO GIVES A FLYING F***. It's time you girls stop calling other girls "EZ" and saying they have an STD just because you don't like them. I doubt you know anything about this girls life. She's probably not even "EZ" she probably just got with some guy you wanted so your mad. Calling her fat? "more rolls than a bakery!!" the fuck? get some new material. Grow up and stop calling someone fat or pointing out the fact that they have rolls or a big face. That shit is childish and you sound ignorant. I bet you don't have a perfectly slim body either bi**. and NEWS FLASH PEOPLE you can have sex more than one person and not get an STD and unless you are a doctor and diagnose the person you can not make that claim. Stop hating. GROW UP. GET A LIFE and stop judging someone else's.
wow

San Antonio, TX

#18 Dec 18, 2012
awesome SMDH
gsjunky

United States

#19 Dec 19, 2012
SMDH wrote:
I'm sure if you know who Sabrina is then you are already grown and out of high school so why don't you all start acting like it. If you don't like someone then...WHO GIVES A FLYING F***. It's time you girls stop calling other girls "EZ" and saying they have an STD just because you don't like them. I doubt you know anything about this girls life. She's probably not even "EZ" she probably just got with some guy you wanted so your mad. Calling her fat? "more rolls than a bakery!!" the fuck? get some new material. Grow up and stop calling someone fat or pointing out the fact that they have rolls or a big face. That shit is childish and you sound ignorant. I bet you don't have a perfectly slim body either bi**. and NEWS FLASH PEOPLE you can have sex more than one person and not get an STD and unless you are a doctor and diagnose the person you can not make that claim. Stop hating. GROW UP. GET A LIFE and stop judging someone else's.
Yes I'm sorry when someone f*cks several DIFFERENT guys in the SAME week then YES that IS what u call EZ!!! She bragged about it....
Duh that's a sl*t for u !!!
N no way am I jealous. Lol. She's fugly. No comp to me. Just simply statin the facts. Ur right abt one thing I don't know for sure if she has n std it's just there's more probability of it when u put your *ss out to EVERYONE at the bar n screw around alot.
That's just math/statistics
SMDH

San Antonio, TX

#20 Dec 20, 2012
I just think if this girl or anyone wants to sleep around as long as they are adults and single and taking care of themselves I don't think anyone has the right to judge. Honestly if you want to go have sex and have a good time more power to you as long as you are being safe and responsible. It's her body not ours to judge. I get that her bragging about it probably was not the smartest thing to do since she practically asked for girls like you to call her a slut. also if you heard her "bragging" about her sex life you must have known her maybe even been friends with her at one point. And to come on topix and diss her calling her "fugly" and a slut is pretty low. If you don't like someone to the point where you have to put them down on the Internet behind a fake name then you have some issues with yourself and that's the definition of a fake ass person. It's 2012 not the 1950s if a grown woman wants to sleep with more than one guy then so be it. I don't think it's right that other girls judge so harshly. I'm sure your not a saint, have only had sex once or saving yourself for marriage. I'm sure we have all had a little fun now and then. Do it while your still young as long as your grown and responsible. I think it's sad that girls call each other sluts because they have sex with more then one guy or talk about having sex a lot. but when a guy does the same thing it's something to really brag about. bottom line is what you wanna do with your body is your thing and if you choose to talk about it and be proud of it then so be it. You can call this girl a slut because she did that but coming on topix and calling her stupid ass names and talking shit about her doesn't makes you any more classy.
gsjunky

United States

#21 Dec 20, 2012
SMDH wrote:
I just think if this girl or anyone wants to sleep around as long as they are adults and single and taking care of themselves I don't think anyone has the right to judge. Honestly if you want to go have sex and have a good time more power to you as long as you are being safe and responsible. It's her body not ours to judge. I get that her bragging about it probably was not the smartest thing to do since she practically asked for girls like you to call her a slut. also if you heard her "bragging" about her sex life you must have known her maybe even been friends with her at one point. And to come on topix and diss her calling her "fugly" and a slut is pretty low. If you don't like someone to the point where you have to put them down on the Internet behind a fake name then you have some issues with yourself and that's the definition of a fake ass person. It's 2012 not the 1950s if a grown woman wants to sleep with more than one guy then so be it. I don't think it's right that other girls judge so harshly. I'm sure your not a saint, have only had sex once or saving yourself for marriage. I'm sure we have all had a little fun now and then. Do it while your still young as long as your grown and responsible. I think it's sad that girls call each other sluts because they have sex with more then one guy or talk about having sex a lot. but when a guy does the same thing it's something to really brag about. bottom line is what you wanna do with your body is your thing and if you choose to talk about it and be proud of it then so be it. You can call this girl a slut because she did that but coming on topix and calling her stupid ass names and talking shit about her doesn't makes you any more classy.
I guess u n I just c things WAY different. I see sleeping around with several different men within a few days as a very raunchy thing to do. Male or female there's no difference. Men can b sl*ts too n it's nasty either way! No I'm not perfect but don't hop into bed with any/every guy that gives me a little attention. That's just sad, pathetic and just downright nasty!!
We can agree to disagree.
But yes that's how I c that girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jourdanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horrible flooding 2 hr calmate 2
Katy Delgado 2 hr Haha 30
carolyn tep (Sep '14) 3 hr stetham 14
What do you think about Lelany Garcia 13 hr lol 5
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
jolene luna (Sep '14) May 20 khgjhg 6
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
More from around the web

Jourdanton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]