Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Dec 27, 2013
Shocked

San Antonio, TX

#1 Dec 27, 2011
Wow dizz bitcchh iss preegnnat AGAIN???? Shhee coulddnnt evenn take caree of da firstt babyy shee hadd and anotherrr...? Wow hopefullyy shee gets this kidd takenn awayy!!!! Herr lifee isnt that bad shess just a fuckinn a rebilous teenn...I knoww i talkk to peopllee!!!!!
NoO

Dallas, TX

#2 Dec 28, 2011
Yelp tht is all she is ... Ur words are exacually right she can't take care of shit. Love how she talks bout she loves her son & all this bull crap when if
She did I'm sorry I would have done everything in my power as a mother to get
My son bck but apparently not
Cuz she doesn't
Care bout him but it whatever cuz it
Her lost
He a cute boy from what I have seen I hope he has a good life & he better off away from her
wow

United States

#3 Dec 29, 2011
Ok I don't really know her that well bt she seems real nice and cool, so why talk sh*t it's not your problem so stay out of it and saying stuff about her is rude bt bringing her child into this is just wrong and pathetic you should be ashamed of your self, How dare you even think it's ok to do that I bet she is a wonderful mother and loves her son dearly and yea she's young bt I give her props for being a good mother to her child so shut the hell up and keep her name out of yalls mouth and find something better to do like talk about how pathetic you two are(:
drama

Dallas, TX

#4 Dec 29, 2011
wow wrote:
Ok I don't really know her that well bt she seems real nice and cool, so why talk sh*t it's not your problem so stay out of it and saying stuff about her is rude bt bringing her child into this is just wrong and pathetic you should be ashamed of your self, How dare you even think it's ok to do that I bet she is a wonderful mother and loves her son dearly and yea she's young bt I give her props for being a good mother to her child so shut the hell up and keep her name out of yalls mouth and find something better to do like talk about how pathetic you two are(:
dont feel sorry for her she doesnt even have custody of him his aunt and uncle have him and she isnt getting him back either, she just having another kid for us taxpayers to have to support.
skittles

Jourdanton, TX

#5 Dec 29, 2011
her life her business so stay out seriously like your anything above her are in her shoes no stfu and get a lifedcflm
lmao

United States

#6 Dec 29, 2011
NoO wrote:
Yelp tht is all she is ... Ur words are exacually right she can't take care of shit. Love how she talks bout she loves her son & all this bull crap when if
She did I'm sorry I would have done everything in my power as a mother to get
My son bck but apparently not
Cuz she doesn't
Care bout him but it whatever cuz it
Her lost
He a cute boy from what I have seen I hope he has a good life & he better off away from her
It's funny how you want to talk sh** about this girl on here but you are defending a girl name Erika when she is in the same boat. She might not be pregnant again but she does not have her baby either. How you going to to be a big mouth about one person and not the other?
redhead

Jourdanton, TX

#7 Dec 27, 2013
She want government help that right she need get a job like every else or make these dad pay.I tied support unwed mothers like her others

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jourdanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Never letting go Mel Salazar 1 hr Blahhh 2
bobbie joe pacheco 6 hr Youallreadyknow 8
Zeon and Rhonda song 7 hr JR Uing 1
Crack heads of Poteey who are they ? 8 hr The Big Man 1
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 10 hr That Fart Guy 530
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 10 hr That Fart Guy 22,339
Pizza Hut wing stret 12 hr Agree 4
•••
•••
•••

Jourdanton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jourdanton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••