I hate being a hick

Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Devine has a lot. Lets put them on blast...
Green

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Jen Funari. From Castroville 4 kids and three baby daddies. Likes to steal too
lol

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Yall b i t c h s are just mad because you cant hold on to ur man. If ya'll didn't just stay home and become fat cows with no goal. Maybe ur man would stay home. Better yet, do yourself up now and then. But don't blame other women for ur men looking for something different. And for god sake, clean ur homes up. No guy wants a lazy fat cow that smells with a dirty home. Talking about other women just shows u have lost ur man and ur jealous. So get to cleaning and lose some weight all u fat Devine wives, aka cows. Or should I say herd, sense there is alot of u. And u know its true. And wax those lips.
Well said

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Finally, someone said it......
jry

Raymondville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

What is a homewrecker, someone who has sex with married men? So what's the difference between a "homewrecker" and a stripper that works at a bar and dances for married men, gets paid to do so and maybe even lets this men go down on her, then this stripper goes all psycho if her man so much as looks at another woman and doesn't see the irony in calling someone else a homewrecker.
think about it

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Only a homewrecker would say “cant wreck a home if the home was already wrecked!” Whatever helps you sleep at night!
Hoe detector

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Green wrote:
Jen Funari. From Castroville 4 kids and three baby daddies. Likes to steal too
I know diz hoe she f*** everyone... Eeeew stank rank pus$$¥
Green

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

She is... And she haz some fake a$$ teeth ... She first even take care of her kids. Leaves them to fend for themselves so she can spend the night with a random man, then steal his money.
pinky

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

If a man cheats on he's wife maybe just maybe because she not doing the right thing at home, as in to please him, if you single go for it you only live once cause who even knows if his wife ain't doing it to him?, I say thiz because I date a married man which he cheats on he's wife because she did it to him first so come on and Lets not blame just the girls in thiz every story had two sides, so maybe if you girls did what you had to at home this would not be happing, Single is better you DONT have to worry about getting hurt I got no kids no boyfriend or husband no drama and I do have to say feels great to have a married guy by your side
Natalie

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

SARAH SANCHEZ AND KIMBERLY RAMIREZ GIRLS KEEP YOUR GUYS AT HOME THESE B I T C H E S GET AROUND
u the homewrecker

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

pinky wrote:
If a man cheats on he's wife maybe just maybe because she not doing the right thing at home, as in to please him, if you single go for it you only live once cause who even knows if his wife ain't doing it to him?, I say thiz because I date a married man which he cheats on he's wife because she did it to him first so come on and Lets not blame just the girls in thiz every story had two sides, so maybe if you girls did what you had to at home this would not be happing, Single is better you DONT have to worry about getting hurt I got no kids no boyfriend or husband no drama and I do have to say feels great to have a married guy by your side
How stupid!
doe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Only Devine would have a topix to blast home wreckers and it turns into a bunch of ho's defending themselves for being home wreckers lmao
For the reals

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Cassandra Lascano is a homewrecker she likes to interfere with guys when they are alredy with someone else or they alredy have families. she needs to keep her puxxy to herself and her damn wanan be husband.
To pinky

Moore, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

If the wife is not doing her part at home like you say in the bedroom as a couple they talk about it you don't go and cheat.. This is just an excuse. But guys out there not all guys bot all ask for some sexual favors out of this wold and some wife's are not willing to do them.. Still you don't go cheat. And if you do obviously you didn't take your marriage vows seriously ... Talk to your partner but don't be an animal about I n the bedroom.. ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jourdanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 27 min brad 22,261
bobbie joe pacheco 2 hr yuoalreadyknow1234 5
margie rosa 2 hr yuoalreadyknow1234 17
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr fubar 17,838
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 6 hr Wow Wee 662
304 Bain 7 hr Shannon 78
Fine worker at HEB 8 hr Loco 1
•••
•••
•••

Jourdanton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jourdanton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE