United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

It's ridiculous that this town has become one that you have to watch your back, key your doors locked and have to worry about what can happen when you leave your own house....
honestly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Feelings Mutual wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup its usually the locals that cant pass a drug test to get a JOB and the huge amount of ICE; HEROINE; CRACK COCAINE; oh and lets not forget the PROSTITUTION.
Then please do us locals a favor and leave!
makes no sense

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

honestly wrote:
<quoted text>Then please do us locals a favor and leave!

And how will that change anything if its your locals doing the crime?
Girl

Pleasanton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Feelings Mutual wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup its usually the locals that cant pass a drug test to get a JOB and the huge amount of ICE; HEROINE; CRACK COCAINE; oh and lets not forget the PROSTITUTION.
I've lived here all my life and I don't know anyone personally that does drugs or that's involved in prostitution. What kind of crowd do you hang around? It is inevitable that every town will have "trash" but they are definitely the minority here. I'm not sure where you're getting your sources. Seems like you must be associated with that world to know so much about it. Please, enlighten us on which areas and people to avoid.
honestly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I've lived here all my life and I don't know anyone personally that does drugs or that's involved in prostitution. What kind of crowd do you hang around? It is inevitable that every town will have "trash" but they are definitely the minority here. I'm not sure where you're getting your sources. Seems like you must be associated with that world to know so much about it. Please, enlighten us on which areas and people to avoid.
Yep my point exactly...us locals never had the problems we are having till these outsiders came in. Crime rate surly has risen since thus oil boom...even more so since the last tune in the 80s
honestly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

This...time....*** dang spell check
Girl

Pleasanton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep my point exactly...us locals never had the problems we are having till these outsiders came in. Crime rate surly has risen since thus oil boom...even more so since the last tune in the 80s
Oh I agree with you 100%! I'm thankful for the oil boom, just because its given our local boys a chance at making some decent money. Especially, if they can't afford or don't have the incentive to go to college, the oil field is truly a blessing for them. I just wish, so many "out-of-towners" didn't come with it! I guess you gotta take the good with the bad though! Idk if you were the one talking about not wanting to even go to the grocery store but I feel exactly the same way, I always wait until my husband can go with me. Which is a pain, seeing as most husbands aren't big on grocery shopping lol anyway there's my venting for the night!
Girl

Pleasanton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Oops that part about the grocery store was in another topic I geuss..ignore that.
honestly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

To be honest with u...it hasn't given any of my local boys any work. My whole family that works for the oil field is over seas. :( I'm born and raised. Lived here for almost 40 years my kids barley gets to see our men folk...it sucks what I see our town coming too...the trash that's getting brought in. Such a disgrace.
FUCKOFFl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

[QUOTE welley MY KITTY SMELLY"]Its obvious one of yall lives under a rock not knowing about drugs and prostitution going around trying to sound all innocent. And the other person on here got so confused on which topic she was on. That about you average dummy, but the kick is its the same LUNITIC posting both post. BBBBAHAGAHAHAHA!!!!![/QUOTE]ST OP USING MY NAME BITCH:) GET A LIFE HOE!!
personally I don't care about anyone or what happened or HAPPENS in this town!!I live my life to the fullest I'm grateful not hateful:) everyone has their own life to Live slo just let everyone live how they want.less stress on you:) BUT SRIOUSLY GET MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!! &GTF TO SLEEP OBVIOUSLY YOU AIN'T GOT A JOB!!OR A LIFE!!ALWAYS ON TOPIX!!!USING MY NAME!!
SO STFU&STOp!!!
Girl

Pleasanton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Melley MY KITTY SMELLY wrote:
Its obvious one of yall lives under a rock not knowing about drugs and prostitution going around trying to sound all innocent. And the other person on here got so confused on which topic she was on. That about you average dummy, but the kick is its the same LUNITIC posting both post. BBBBAHAGAHAHAHA!!!!!
Do you not know what the words "personally" or "inevitable" mean? I clearly state that I know there is illegal stuff going on, I just don't know anyone directly involved like you seem to. That's why I asked you to enlighten us, but I guess that was a difficult word for you too. Yes, I got confused because there are so many damn topics on here talking about the oil field. You, my dear, got confused over two little words in the same paragraph. Who's the dummy? Here are two people having a decent discussion about the changes we have witnessed, then you come along with your unintelligible jargon.
hello

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

yes, there is drugs. yes, there is prostitution. however, has nothing to do wtih oil boom or its workers. there was a crap load of drugs way before this and ass full of whores as well. crime has gone up, however, the PD says most of it is locals. why would someone making that kind of money want to steal?? the only thing that can be blamed on oil field for sure is the traffic. but even that, if retards weren't out there driving, or idiots not on their phone, etc then it wouldn't be so bad. yes, the big trucks suck. the part in front of heb is bad. but PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!! is that so hard? the rent, greedy land lords taking advantage. how each person handles this boom is their choice.
Choochoo

Pleasanton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

hello wrote:
yes, there is drugs. yes, there is prostitution. however, has nothing to do wtih oil boom or its workers. there was a crap load of drugs way before this and ass full of whores as well. crime has gone up, however, the PD says most of it is locals. why would someone making that kind of money want to steal?? the only thing that can be blamed on oil field for sure is the traffic. but even that, if retards weren't out there driving, or idiots not on their phone, etc then it wouldn't be so bad. yes, the big trucks suck. the part in front of heb is bad. but PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!! is that so hard? the rent, greedy land lords taking advantage. how each person handles this boom is their choice.
Prostitution and drugs are both expensive habits..takes someone making that kind of money to support those habits. This argument can go both ways really..just saying.
just saying

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Choochoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Prostitution and drugs are both expensive habits..takes someone making that kind of money to support those habits. This argument can go both ways really..just saying.
It's not the oil booms fault, they were h*s b4 they came to town and that these h*es will do anything for $20 and it isn't there job to see how they spend it.
Choochoo

Pleasanton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the oil booms fault, they were h*s b4 they came to town and that these h*es will do anything for $20 and it isn't there job to see how they spend it.
Huh??
AGREE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

AGREE!!
NOW THEY JUST HOE IT MORE!! LOL
Choochoo

Pleasanton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

hello wrote:
Locals are people who currently reside here in Pleasanton. Many people who work for the oil field do in fact reside here. Sooooooo how exactly is the PD differentiating to you between a person who lives here and a person who has lived here all their lives?? I'm sure they aren't going into that much detail with you. Someone has some holes in their little story!!
really??

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Choochoo wrote:
<quoted text>Locals are people who currently reside here in Pleasanton. Many people who work for the oil field do in fact reside here. Sooooooo how exactly is the PD differentiating to you between a person who lives here and a person who has lived here all their lives?? I'm sure they aren't going into that much detail with you. Someone has some holes in their little story!!
Ok so your just going around what people are saying to fit your opinion. PLEASE go talk to local PD and ask yourself your up for a rude awakening. I'm not saying that its you or your friends but the people doing the crimes are in fact locals who are from here and have been here before the Boom. You can blame it for the traffic or everything being busy or prices going up or whatever else that's obviously bc of it but come on! Don't be stupid.
true

Woodlawn, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

this town has been full of s*** since the 80' now stop blaming the boom
whats up

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

true wrote:
this town has been full of s*** since the 80' now stop blaming the boom
agree

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jourdanton Discussions

Search the Jourdanton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Claudia ,Stacey 5 min sonia 6
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 50 min nina roth 21,445
Sammy 1 hr just saying 2
Jesse Reyna Woman Beater (Aug '10) 2 hr Anonymous 31
Pleasanton dad shot dead, 3 weeks after son 4 hr Faith 5
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr Defiant1 17,078
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 15 hr Wow 598
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jourdanton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jourdanton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE