I hate my husband's Mistress!

Posted in the Jourdanton Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Lola

United States

#1 Jun 25, 2013
I hate that woman that refers to my husband as her boyfriend. She stalkes my husband and claims she loves him BUT hubby denies everything. Angry and fed up!
vtx76

Euless, TX

#2 Jun 25, 2013
Lola wrote:
I hate that woman that refers to my husband as her boyfriend. She stalkes my husband and claims she loves him BUT hubby denies everything. Angry and fed up!
Get a boyfriend?
Wendi

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2013
I hope my husbands mistress takes him away ,PLEASE!
Scandal

United States

#4 Jun 25, 2013
My neighbors husband is ugly as heck but he has women left and right. What is up with these nasty women who mess with married men?
Girl

Jourdanton, TX

#5 Jun 25, 2013
It's called no RESPECT B...... This days don't care!!!
jtown

United States

#6 Jun 25, 2013
Lola wrote:
Let it go...but honestly I would heed her warning just cuz he denies it does not mean he's telling the truth ask her to tell u something bout his body that only u should know... If she's right then he's lying
BUT

Ballwin, MO

#7 Jun 25, 2013
But Lola,you know the truth?We always know the truth,we choose to be in denial,even though the truth stares us in the face.
jtown

United States

#8 Jun 25, 2013
BUT wrote:
But Lola,you know the truth?We always know the truth,we choose to be in denial,even though the truth stares us in the face.
Ur probably so true from a guys point of view when my ex found out about my gf I totally denied it and kissed as$.... Promising a change but that never happened I just moved on to another gf
most

Ballwin, MO

#9 Jun 25, 2013
jtown wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur probably so true from a guys point of view when my ex found out about my gf I totally denied it and kissed as$.... Promising a change but that never happened I just moved on to another gf
Thats what most do.Unfortunately,prolonging the inevitable,divorce,only makes the situation harder.
Scandal

United States

#10 Jun 25, 2013
Girl wrote:
It's called no RESPECT B...... This days don't care!!!
you ain't calling me no bit¿h! You skank!
Cheater hater

United States

#11 Jun 25, 2013
If you confront them both at the same time you will find out the truth, he will fold like the coward he is.
Face the truth

Houston, TX

#12 Jun 25, 2013
Deep inside you know if your husband is cheating , and why . The thing is can you face it , and can you forgive him and try and be happy. You know who you live with and what you have , don't let nobody tell you what to do , deep inside you KNOW .
Truth is

Ballwin, MO

#13 Jun 26, 2013
Truth is today woman are so afraid of being on their own that they stay in a bad relationship.Either for the kids,which is never ever a reason to stay,or bc of financial gain.Some people just dont belong together.
Both

United States

#14 Jun 26, 2013
Actually Men stay in bad relationships also. Not for fear of being alone but mostly because of the kids. One never wants to be the one responsible for breaking up your childrens home. Not all parents /adults put their childrens happiness first but many still do.
agreed

Ballwin, MO

#15 Jun 27, 2013
Both wrote:
Actually Men stay in bad relationships also. Not for fear of being alone but mostly because of the kids. One never wants to be the one responsible for breaking up your childrens home. Not all parents /adults put their childrens happiness first but many still do.
Agree,but I think either way its not healthy for man/women/children to stay in ugly,unhappy marriage.Children can still function well,and have a wonderful life,even if Mom and Dad Divorce.Its happening everyday these days.
Only None

Devine, TX

#16 Jun 27, 2013
Men stay because of kids. Women around here go telling men there divorced and hang around younger women to go drink and party. Then have affairs. They say men do it. Well men learned from women also So keep doing what your doing. See who wins at the end. Cause not all men are the same.
lose lose

Euless, TX

#17 Jun 27, 2013
Only None wrote:
Men stay because of kids. Women around here go telling men there divorced and hang around younger women to go drink and party. Then have affairs. They say men do it. Well men learned from women also So keep doing what your doing. See who wins at the end. Cause not all men are the same.
Seems like it's a lose lose situation.Hes already cheated,regardless of the excuses,why take him back,for the kids? Thats the worse decision ever.Youve lost the trust in ur relationship,n he ends up hating you for using the kids to make him stay.
Blah

Raymondville, TX

#18 Jun 27, 2013
I seriously wish I had a dck, men get away with so much; even ugly, overweight losers!!
To Lola, go ahead believe your husband just be prepared to hate a diffrent mistress every time he feels like cheating, he knows he can get away with it.
Im with you

Euless, TX

#19 Jun 27, 2013
lose lose wrote:
<quoted text> Seems like it's a lose lose situation.Hes already cheated,regardless of the excuses,why take him back,for the kids? Thats the worse decision ever.Youve lost the trust in ur relationship,n he ends up hating you for using the kids to make him stay.
Im with you,either way ppl get hurt,but both deserve to be happy,even if it's with someone else.Lola,denial is not the answer,he will only continue to deceive you.Move on.
Lola

United States

#20 Jun 30, 2013
I am 7months pregnant with my husband child . This woman will not leave us alone. I I want to give my child a home with both parents. I do not need him for financial support nor am I using our child for him to stay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jourdanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JoAnna Estrada 5 hr Concerned citizen 1
I want a f**k buddy (Mar '14) 12 hr derektoyou 32
looking for Juan b 14 hr hi 3
andrea lopez 19 hr carolina 12
Texas South Fri DelRio 1
shawn Fri sky 1
Rhonda made me steal mower you poozys Fri zjcastillo 1
More from around the web

Jourdanton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE